Found this gem in an old shoe box. My grandpa's finger box. I thought this thing was lost forever

Found this gem in an old shoe box. My grandpa's finger box. I thought this thing was lost forever.

Wow, thats a beautiful one.
If dubs, you gotta ship it over to me.

Checked!

Fuck. I meant trips.
Ah, keep it.
I got my own collection, but your grandfathers is really an classy one.

There is absolutely no way its original, that quality is amazing it must have been a fortune...

damn son

Holy shit trips. I'll even send the ayo shoe box I found it in. Lucky bastard!

Is this a fingerbox thread?? Holy fuck let me dig mine up, I haven't used it in years.

Ok my adress is 6699 martin luther king jr drive

What's a fingerbox

Lol newfag

>2016
>Not knowing what a fingerbox is
It sure is summer

Back, check out this badboy anons.

If you don't know what a finger box is there's no way you're old enough to be here.

Fucking newfag

Take good care of it. It's needs a loving home.

So you must be Jon Snow, i suppose?

Nice fingerbox dude, i'm trying to collect a bunch of antique ones.. Had them around me since i was a really small child so i have really gotten into them.

That is a thing of beauty..... Is that marbelian oak wood from Newfoundland?

Fuck, thats a beauty right there

Lurk more faggot

Haha not sure exactly. It was actually a gift from my father. If my memory serves correctly he picked it up from an airport shop in Reykjavik.

rate my finger boxes? I made them myself

>my grandpa's
>laser etched

duhhhhhhh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

itt: kids 2 stupid 2 meme

Nice trips and finger boxes

Very interesting design

he never said when his grandfather acquired it

it's not the oldest finger box. but it's AYO and therefor it's a fucking classic

Hehehehe hey guys let's make a fingerbox thread we will totally rek all the newfags and show them their 0lace!
>this isn't 2007 everybody has a fingerbox you idiot even newfags

Those are birdhouses, faggot

This is a fingerbox

how the fuck is a bird gonna live inside a finger box?

What's a finger box?

@690364935
What is a finger box??

Wtf is a fingerbox?

gtfo newfag

b&

The fuck is a fingerbox? Is that what you fags put your hopes and dreams in?

Simple.
Classic.

I like the minimal look that this one has, but yet it still maintains the overall modern fingerbox vibe.

It's so old bro. It's rare that someone in a finger box thread doesn't already know the fucking meme. I think you got trolled. Fag. "What's a finger box". You are dumb and new

A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Trolington over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay.

put a finger box up outside for the cats, and they absolutely love it

he's trying to learn how to finger box like a person, LOL

>Trolington
copy pasta meant to misinform newfags about finger boxes

So if someone makes a fingerbox for themselves in the 21st century (instead of finding an old one) can you get arrested for not having the right paperwork if you don't sell it?

ITT: little kid discovers finger box meme, thinks he's clever...grow up

Holy shit, that's awesome. Cats are truly amazing. This proves how intelligent they really are

What is a finger box??..
Ps how do I upvote here..xD

My grandchild came back from the future to give me a fingerbox

Y'know, I'm not sure about these new e-fingerboxes. Sure, they're pretty, but a 250-year-old teak fingerbox made in England, Germany or Japan will do the job just as well, and has got tons of potential for upgrading. I've got a collection of all sorts, and I must say that one of my favourites is a 170-year-old scrimshandered palm fingerbox from Rehoku which feaures part of a dendroglyph and was crafted by British sailors stuck on the island from HMS Prophetess. It's a gorgeous bit of work and is so beautiful. The overall feel is very good inside too, as it was lined with lambskin and felt. The mechanism is in tip-top condition because even though it's a wooden Heidelburg design the actual wood used is, like the case, palm and thus can be kept beautifully clean and functional with palm oil, which also brings out a lovely dark finish. It's locked with an ivory key (cut from whalebone) engraved with the intials A.E. and in a niche inside the lid is a Gold Sovreign, which I only found when examining the fingerbox just after I bought it - I was looking at the hinge and I noticed a tiny button, and click! Out it came. It's a wonderful piece of work, I had it insured for £17,000 but I think it would make several times that at auction... implying that I'd ever sell such a wonderful object, of course.

A big issue with e-fingerbixes is the scream. When you can see what your touching it gets rid of the point in a way.

Hey guys, I've been playing around with this idea a lot.

How would you guys feel about non-circle holes for fingerboxes?

No!