So some cunt i use to know messaged me , roll for what to say , 6 gets it

So some cunt i use to know messaged me , roll for what to say , 6 gets it.
Take into account what website she decided to use , make sure whatever i say is deserving of such a cancerous place , and such a cancerous little cum slut.
Go.

I never won a single thing in my life , thank you so much user

But my fleshlight keeps falling out of the hole i cut into my rainbowdash plush toy :(

Roll

ROLL

Roll

get the fuck out of here dipper

roll lol

I have cancer

Rollerino

If only you had gotten that

Darn I keep having to putting this fleshlight back in the rainbow dash doll

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pony? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in magic kindergarten, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Nightmare Moon, and I have over 300 confirmed friendships. I am trained in magic warfare and I’m the top pony in the entire Equestrian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another friend. I will wipe you the fuck out with friendship the likes of which has never been seen before on Equestria, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Ponynet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pegasi across Equestria and your hoofprints are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pony. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hug you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hooves. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed friendship, but I have access to the entire arsenal of ponies and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable flank off the face of the continent, you little pony. If only you could have known what magical friendship your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn pony. I will shit friendship all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, pony.

Hi there

My dick is limp want to help me out?

Fuck off

Roll

I feel like this should win either way.

Roll

WITNESS THE TRIPS

I wanna fuck you in the ass

has to be tripswe got a winner

My ass is raw from shoving my twilight sparkle toys horn up my ass don't you dare tell me I'm enjoying it wrong you dumb little bitch

The rainbow dash thing wouldve been perfect

But trips, lets see that delivery Oh Pee

Roll

roll

WINRAR

And so it has been done

Thanks all who contributed to such a just cause

And here I was expecting Op to be a faggot, I mean, you still are but atleast you did as told. Thanks user, my faith in this godless hell hole is restored

I may be a faggot , but i'm an honest faggot

Results?

Have yet to come in , trust me , i'm disappoint too