#Donor Class

#Donor Class

guccifer2.wordpress.com/

This is the link to the list of the names, addresses, phone numbers, and emails for all of Clintons donors

The site is run by the guy who hacked the DNC's secret records and he will be posting a series of leaks to the documents he found. This is getting zero media attention

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/contact
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=de
abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624
theduran.com/guccifer2-debunks-dnc-claim-hacked-russia-publishes-huge-tranche-files-online/
businessinsider.com/guccifer-20-claims-responsibility-for-the-dnc-hack-promises-new-leaks-2016-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's fuckin go boys

bump for greatness

>should we tell Sup Forums

Maybe?

RIP Hillary

Sup Forums is full of shills, they won't listen even if you post it there.

give me email for the media will send

sent pizza...

then a swat team

just try

>inb4 you do it
im sending the media links and shit

[email protected]

[email protected]

couldn't find AP

Maybe instead we should keep some more information for a second wave. The media eats that up.

Post to ALL media outlets - even if they bury it. You're doing the country and world a great service.

Hacker guy who runs the wordpress site said more's on the way.

solid?

[email protected]

ABC news D.C. area

interesting idea
I second

There will definitely be more to come from this hacker, he claims to have thousands of documents. I'm sure this is just scraping the surface

WSJ is done. Though it doesnt hurt to have a few people send it.

the actual haxor is doing that it's up to us to give them the site

Trump himself:
donaldjtrump.com/contact
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=de

someone tweet it at trump

he retweets shit all the time

there's no use giving it to trump

Just to put the thought on the table... Is throwing this information out to everyone everywhere the optimal thing for us to do? If this is legit, it's quite a momentous task. This could either completely deflate Hillary's campaign and her reputation, or if everything looks reasonable it will provide material to solidify herself with her voters while still providing petty debate material on where her money comes from.

am i good?

DO EET FAGGOT

Champ af

yaya gogo

There's nothing remotely illegal here. No bribes or amounts greater than allowed. This is nothing but a false flag attack giving illegal personal information about people who donated money to a cause/campaign.

Why so butthurt, OP?

Too late, user.

KEK send it to Hillary.

next-level electronic messaging

[email protected]

Tell them it's ftrom Sup Forums

[email protected]

Putin News.

[email protected]

Reason Magazine.

>Alex Jones

It's from the mysterious hacker, "Sup Forums".

>Sup Forums
>Not The Hacker Four Chan

was hoping some one would notice kek

"Fortune B."

Bout to get real

Are you fucking stupid?

This won't do shit. All that will happen is a few butthurt people will call and harass people who donated.

There is nothing illegal in these documents. They're just records of who donated legal amounts to her campaign.

>hurr durr deflate her campaign
Fuck you're stupid.

happened in the old thread already

top notch user

This is something people deserve to know and judge for themselves. All of it is legit and its gonna show how corrupt the system really is. The donor list has 1,400 highly influential corporate donors who are funding Hillary's campaign and the people need to know who they are.

Old news bro you are not doing anything they don't already know. That site has been up for 2 weeks now

Say something really far out of left field like "Greetings from Cupertino"

Well it rather definitively proves that her private email server got hacked.

>No bribes

We'll see about that.

She's sold State Department positions before...

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624

>false flag attack

I don't think you know what that term means.

Politico

[email protected]

Local news stations?

That it is... I'm not overly concerned. I was just trying to work a neutral thought into the thread that brought to attention some aspects of what's happening.

On a separate note, if the case where some shady things surface and it deflates Hillary's campaign, what do we expect? Bernie's hopes are revived? Trump suddenly starts polling 20 points higher?

Hate to burst your bubble, but the wordpress site is a couple days old. theduran.com/guccifer2-debunks-dnc-claim-hacked-russia-publishes-huge-tranche-files-online/

On Sup Forums
Tired and lazy God's work anons

What are we supposed to do? call/email these people who legitimately donated money?

This is pointless. Just some retarded wannabe "hacker" who basically made copies of boring financial records that are also illegal disclosures of personal information.

Posted it to some Dutch news sites

>Well it rather definitively proves that her private email server got hacked.

Uh, no it doesn't. These came from DNC records servers, not Clinton's.

Just got here. How can I help?

She illegally took the money without a super PAC

Whatever happens is better than Clinton getting in the white house and doing favors for those 1,400 donors.

nice b8

>pic related
>its you

Up to 10K per person, that's allowed, genius.

Sent list to Drudge Report tip line

Dis gon be good

>new try

At least its not a couple of years old, lighten up user.

Think of the donations as b, everything is all good and we say and do everything since we're all anons. Now what if we were all on blast and not so anonymous, shit hits the fan

Are you fucking stupid? Of course it's not going to expose her as "so corrupt omg Hillary is criminal because these documents" but it's going to show where her money comes from and if you know where her money comes from you know who she's truly planning to benefit. If there's shit in here that imply she's benefitting multinational corporations or foreign leaders, that's going to be an endless shitstorm of fuel for the Anti-Hillary Fire and you don't need to lose that much support to lose an election. How the fuck do you think campaigning works? Don't hop on my dick and fuck me because you didn't understand what I was saying.

Did you not see the million dollar donations, fuck stick? This only proves her and DNCs corruption taking illegal bribes

Send 2 Bernie.

Idk if you noticed but these are in the millions.

19 hours ago. businessinsider.com/guccifer-20-claims-responsibility-for-the-dnc-hack-promises-new-leaks-2016-6

Right, but you're disseminating information illegally, not because it's "juicy" in any way, but because it has contact info for innocent people who legally donated.

It's not a big enough reveal to warrant this treatment, not to mention the spreading of it is the only part that's illegal.

You guys are shooting yourselves in the ass all for pointless, legal financial records. Think about it.

The most damning part of the donations is that the DNC has been fundraising for HRC's 2016 campaign since 2011 and aggressively starting in 2014. Hillary was still making paid wall street speeches up until her announcement in April of 2015, which is a direct violation of campaign finance law

Likely so, although we're kind of at a checkmate with Trump being the next most likely option.

i let Sup Forums know

The TOTALS are in the millions retard. The donations that breach personal data are all 10K and below.

Kek favors Trump

found the jew

These documents show that Hillary is mostly founded by corporations and jews

Nice screencap Sup Forumsro

Trump is the lesser of an even greater evil

I feel safer with Trump because if he did something to screw us over the media would be all over it. Whereas with Hillary the media would cover all of it up.

Is everyone in this thread going to jail?

Every politician receives donations from corporations, dumbass. Why is Hillary any different?

They'll say it was the fucking Grinch

this. im worried guys someone reassure me?

Hey guys, that hacker "Sup Forums" is at it again!

Media corporations ran by jews ? No.

>tell them it's from Sup Forums
>not 'the hacker known as Sup Forums'
Faggot

ye, we are.

Just emailed that link to Megyn Kelly,
Sean Hannity, and the general Fox News email. Now we wait...

She has 1,400 billionaire corporate donors and she was caught selling a government position to a CEO of a hedgefund who donated a shit load of money in her 2008 campaign.

Chill man... Just use incognito duh!

lmao nice

Dude, there is nothing sacred anymore. Take sollace in the fact that there are hundreds of people who will go down with you. Or remember that if they try anything our efforts will only prove that the games rigged

This is a good point honestly, I hadn't thought about it from that angle.

Of course not. But anyone who forwards the actual files of that leak are guilty of mishandling/distributing PII with intent to harass. News outlet sendings will get a pass, but it's a very sticky situation for all those people/handlers at media centers you guys just sent those to.

It's unlikely law enforcement will ever find the "threads" on the Internet that link sent emails with illegal information to the individual users, but it is, nevertheless, illegal.

It's still pointless too, as I outlined before. This isn't the big "smoking gun" all the retards are treating it as.

it's ok we'll be with all the Sup Forums traps cucks and pedos

Sup Forumsrahs this is legendary. but sauce on that OP's pic from that first thread?

it's already on businessinsider 15+ hours ago but Sup Forums still acting like they found some new shit

you think they aren't aware of this already? that's cute

I live in Canada, have fun you americunts.