twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[alt-255][alt-255][alt-30]
[alt-30][alt-255][alt-30]

fuck me

Hey :^)
Are you into yaoi
*tips fedora*
^///^

Reality was shattered. This kind of fucking occurs at the very limit of what is possible. Everything had been transformed into orgasm and visible, chattering oceans of elf language. Then I saw that where our bodies were glued together there was flowing, out of her, over me, over the floor of the roof, flowing everywhere, some sort of obsidian liquid, something dark and glittering, with color and lights within it. After the DMT flash, after the seizures of orgasms, after all that, this new thing shocked me to the core. What was this fluid and what was going on? I looked at it. I looked right into it, and it was the surface of my own mind reflected in front of me. Was it translinguistic matter, the living opalescent excrescence of the alchemical abyss of hyperspace, something generated by the sex act performed under such crazy conditions? I looked into it again and now saw in it the lama who taught me Tibetan, who would have been asleep a mile away. In the fluid I saw him, in the company of a monk I had never seen; they were looking into a mirrored plate. Then I realized that they were watching me! I could not understand it. I looked away from the fluid and away from my companion, so intense was her aura of strangeness.

Wanna see me stick a sharpie in the pooper?

I'm actually gay so it's okay to send nudes.

Winrar

Hahaha this is great

I've beat my dick to your pics two times already

In the meantime

8 decides

Fuck forgot image

8 decides

Wanna be my next bitch? ;)

if you send me nudes I'll give you the dogs

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.
Barry! Breakfast is ready!
Ooming!
Hang on a second.
Hello?
- Barry?
- Adam?
- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.
Looking sharp.
Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Tryna fuck?

My life has come to an earth shattering hault due to an unforseen death of someone close to me. I have never felt so low in my life and I just don't know what to do anymore. She ment the literal world to me and now she is gone. How can I go on?... Sorry I just really need someone to talk to.

Pic related

3 decides

be slightly flirty but most of all interesting which should be fine bc ur not tryna sleep with her and so will be much smoother than avg guys. then make her like you a lot and go on multiple dates wherein you pull away every time she gets physical. this will ofc make her want u more. see how long b4 she realizes

Roll for this

Kek

Are you into sex with cosplayers of animated ponies?

Im trying 2 get some nudes atm, how about you?

Please be into goru... please be into goru...

its going fucking great now that i found you babe, would you mind to send me nudes, plz :)

I sexually Identify as Adolf Hitler. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of incinerating people and dropping hot oppression on disgusting Jews. People say to me that eradicating a people is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a Nazi scientist install a Jew detector and flame thrower on my body so I can find Jews and roast them on the go. From now on I want you guys to call me "Führer" and respect my right to roast Jews and create concentration camps needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a tyrantophobe and need to check your lack of privileges (thanks to myself). Thank you for being so understanding.

I have a huge nigger dick

Wanna see my BBC?

bump

Roll

i saved a place in the kennels for you, bitch

How desperate are you right now

Can i Squirtle on your Jigglypuffs?

thread sucks

Let's cut the shit. Let's meet and fuck.

When is op going to deliver

Hey. Do you happen to know any sluts that send nudes?

What pics are you using OP?

Cunts don't respond

I got circumcised the other week and saved the skin. If you play your cards right it could be your wedding ring.

This song , sing it to her

>Let's cut the shit. Let's meet and fuck.
this

youtu.be/Rlg750_8Ss8
My bad. fixed