Will we have sex Sup Forums? This is my ex, we're meeting again next month and we haven't met for a year...

Will we have sex Sup Forums? This is my ex, we're meeting again next month and we haven't met for a year. She said stuff like this last time as well, that she is done with sexual stuff with me, yet we had sex 4 hours after meeting. How should I do/act to fuck her again?

Why are you meeting in the first place? Seems like she wants nothing to do with it.

She does, she is actually the one pushing to meet, we are meeting because I'll be in the same city as her, she is bipolar too just to mention.

Holy shit OP you could not come off as more desperate to get laid if you tried. Goddamn you thirsty boi.

How did you fuck up?

Are you living in the Bay Area right now ?

The thirst is fucking real OP. Did you go on to say "please have sex with me? Please? Please please please? Here are my balls just please one flash of boob."

Dude, you know you look like a complete retard with the length of your messages?

Last time, a year ago when we met and had sex it all just got really bad after and we stopped talking for months. However this will be the last time I'll see her
No, I dont live in the US, why?

Holy mother of cringe

The way you speak in your texts is very american. Good luck in your quest for pussy. Don't forget the 3/2 rule though.

Nothing you can do, op. Just hope for the best, but stop being so desperate. Work your game in person. The conversation now should be about being excited to see her and spend time with her.

What makes it "Bay Area"? Im really curious

the fact that you're trying so hard to 'honor her, and respect your decision' and come off as this suave guy.
Fuck that, I'm assuming you're under 20 ( even if you're not, heed this warning) so listen up:

Girls that age don't want Mr.Respectful. They want Mr.IKnowWhatTheFuckIWant.

You be straightforward and honest (without being a fucking retard and blurting "I love you" or some stupid shit.)

You tell them what you want then leave the ball in their court.
Pretty simple.

>I want to fuck you...
along those lines, but make your intentions known.
They like chasing, so make them chase you.

These are one of the most pathetic attempts to bone a chick, I´ve seen in years.

And yes, it really doesn´t seem like she wants to have sex with you. Except she´s so mentally screwed, that you just have to pull a psychological trigger.

I know a guy living in the Bay Area who speaks exactly like that. I don't know a lot of americans, therefore I just pulled a random estimation.

Im 20, shes 17. Fact of the matter is that I have a friend with benefit here where I live, on occasions we have another girl joining us which makes this girl go furious and jealous, which makes me think that she does want me in a way.

I lied, do live in the Bay Area, but im not a local, ive only lived here for a year. Didnt want to say it first in case you recognized me somehow

Haha see you can't betray your style !
The only people I know who live there have been there for either decades or less than a month, so I don't know you.