I love Messi. But his attitude is shite. A sore fucking lower. I'm not a fan girl of either...

I love Messi. But his attitude is shite. A sore fucking lower. I'm not a fan girl of either, but the double standards is retarded.
What's the point of having amazing skill but a shitty attitude? Can't wait for him to leave Barcelona as they go a season trophyless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both squads are about equally terrible, mang.

>equally terrible
>equally
Sure thing Hans

He hasn't carried shit

His best game for Portugal included a better game from Moutinho

I hope Messi comes to Boca desu
Fuck the rest

Ronaldo is loved in Portugal though and no one has expecting his team. Messi has taken Argentina to 4 finals in recent history and his country always shits on him for not bringing glory gome.

Brenaldo is also a homo desu

Who are you kidding shit skin?
All you shit stained faggots love pk7
Either way it isn't surprising, mascherano has said in the past Messi thinks he's cursed with the NT, thinks he's doing them a favor and doesn't want the pain anymore

>muh fifa stats say Argentina are good why can't Messi win??
>what do you mean the team is full of chokers that don't count reeeeeee ronaldo is best

Stick to creepy FB posts Kamal

Ronaldo isn't loved in Portugal. I'd say most of his criticism comes from here.

But he still tries in the field, I can appreciate that. But there's not much he can do when the coach keeps putting on literal old farts that were good 10 years ago (just look at our entire midfield) instead of actual good players like José Fonte, João Mário, Cédric and Renato Sanches.
You quite literally can't ask much of Ronaldo when the entirety of our midfield can barely run more than 5m without getting tired.

Baka jrs es un club muy villero para messi

>Messiless Argentina
Most ungrateful country ever and fuck me Higuain had the thinner guy curse him

>people are still pretending argentine is a good squad just so they can perpetuate their narrative of messi being a bottler and ronaldo just not having good enough teammates!

both squads are absolute shit. having di maria aguero and higuain doesn't mean shit if they don't perform.

Whom*.
Anyway, as I stated above, I love both. I think Messi is the better player.
But he proved he's got a shitty attitude. Calling quits being the greatest player so early, not good.

FS apparently has given up on trying Moutinho though. We'll be getting the line-up we fielded against Croatia from now on. Andre Gomes will still be playing though.

>fifa stats
Fuck off.
>cant perform as a team
doesn't fucking matter, does it?
Argentina need Messi. He's their best player. So what if the team is shit? That somehow justifies quitting? If

Lad, is renato Sanchez really a bigger star than Ronaldo In Portugal currently?

>Calling quits being the greatest player so early, not good.
wat

Por lo menos ahí no lo vamos a putear.

He has the greatest potential to be something between prime Pogba and prime Davids. He can protect the ball like I've never seen a player do, he outmuscled fucking Mandzukic and he's (allegedly) 18 yo.
However he still can't defend properly. He is a natural with excellent dribbling and above-average passing skills but still needs more tactical knowledge and game reading intelligence. Our coach is smart by putting in on half-time, I don't think he's still a good starting pick.

>instead of actual good players like José Fonte, João Mário, Cédric and Renato Sanches.

literaly played last match

>if world class players aren't on form that means that the squad is shit

???????

maybe not equally, but argentina is only a bit better.
not memeing.

yeah and renato ended up saving the game, and the rest our ass, multiple times.
question is, will he keep the squad that played against croatia or will he revolutionize it once again?

It matters because AFA has been ruining Argentine football for many years

and it seems like Messi finally learned that it's pointless to be on the national team since their dirt will always keep the team down.

Remember Riquelme? Of course you don't, you casual retard. This is not the first case of Argentina's classic #10 player getting fucked over.

>prime pogba
The fuck?

>his attitude is shite
>shite
You would know about what is shite

>above-average passing skills
Don't you fucking say that, I love the kid and I think that he'll give us a lot because he already is a great player, specially for his age, but if there's one thing you can't say about is that his passing skills are above-average. He's still utter fucking shit at passing and even shooting, he still needs to greatly improve those aspects of his game. As for the rest, the dribbling and protection of the ball, I've never seen many world-class players do it like he does, just pure class. He's an animal on the field and if he can improve his shooting and passing skills then, ladies and gentlemen, our country might have one of the best ever (yet again).

shite you say?

Argentina's is much better

Ronaldo isn't exactly carrying Portugal though
And both squads are awful

they should start with Rafa and then put Renato in the 2nd half

>fucked over
Far from it. Messi is gonna live life as one of the best players ever to have played the game, making millions and millions.
I can't argue because you yourself are Argentinian so you'd know better. But, I can't wrap my head around it. 3 finals in 2 years
How can you quit when you are so close to it!
Ronaldo wants to win something major for his country too. But apart from Greece (lol) , he never came so close

pogba is done for m8

Argentina are the #1 seed
3 finals in 3 years
Was arguably better than Germany in the world Cup final and would have won if higuain wasn't such a choker.
How can you say both squads are equally shit?

He was great against France in the 06 WC semis but everyone else on the team played like shit.

Even at age 21 he had to put the team on his back.

But he still ended 4th that year, courtesy of schweinstieger
Argentina came 2nd thrice in three years.

Messi will be back m8. He was just distraught.

>shitskin Donaldo lover
Can't make this shit up

>autistic messisexual
Can't make this shit up

>comparing player who has lost 3 finals in a row to a guy who has lost 1 when he was teenage and world wasn't on his shoulder

I'm actually surprised Messi didn't blow his head off after last years Copa.

>saves us against hungary
>game that saved us from elimination
>not carrying portugal

Prickless?

I still remember when Barcelona defeated river plate in that final, argie cunts spat on him and insulted him nonstop

>both squads are awful
Are miss flags THIS delusional??
You're telling me that the Argentinian squad is awful?
The same squad that's ranked number 1 in Fifa rankings?
The same squad that reached 3 (THREE) consecutive finals including the WORLD CUP FINALS
the same squad that has players like AGUERO, MASCHERANO, DI MARIA players that would walk into any squad on the planet?
To ignore all of this just to justify messi's failures???
Lmfao, then they call donaldo fags delusional
Jesus Christ that's ridiculous

>Ronaldo wants to win something major for his country too. But apart from Greece (lol) , he never came so close
Of course he didn't. Portugal have actual competition in Europe. I'd argue they're not even among the top 5 teams.

Argentina have no competition at all. Brazil is shit, Chile are the Northern Ireland of South America. All the other nations are a joke.

Argentina should have won the last two Copas but they're the biggest bunch of chokers and pussies in the history of football.

If Messi prefers to whine like a bitch and quit the national team it just proves that he doesn't have the balls to keep going when the going gets tough. He's nothing but a whiny faggot.

Unfortunately, FIFA are too busy sucking his manlet micro dick and will continue awarding him undeserved Ballon D'ors to keep up the illusion that he's one of the GOATs.

It's like you don't even watch matches, not surprising for some proxyfaggot looking for attention

Copa America is a fucking Mickey Mouse competition lmao

POO

>higuain
>aguero
>rojo

Yes, it's full of World-class chokers and overrated players.

>it's like you do t even watch matches
Fine, I guess everything Argentina has done in the past tournaments was all messi. He simglehandley brought the, to 3 consecutive finals with no help at all. Everyone else is fucking shit.
>this delusion
Want to know what carrying a shit team looks like
Watch Wales. That's what playing with a shit team with only 1 good player looks like

They're overrated but they're still fucking good idiot.

Ramsey has been better than Bale.

While it does seem that Ronaldo has a temper tantrum on the pitch in the end he does seem to show emotion and actually care about his team.

I can see that Ronaldo is maybe a leader for the team but in comparision Messi will barely look up from his bottle of sprite as he mumbles into it.

Messi is a ghost on the pitch and barely seems to say a word or show any emotion.

No. Right now Quaresma is the biggest star.

But Renato Sanches debuted this year and was definitely the surprise breakthrough player.
Plus the deal with Bayern was just ridiculous.

Alot of people are bitter that Benfica has got that deal on him.

>Messifags being fags
>fags

>I keep confirming I don't watch matches but go off FIFA 16 stats

>literally can't bring a valid argument
Dwl, whatever you say man

>Was arguably better than Germany in the world Cup final and would have won if higuain wasn't such a choker.
I really like how EVERYONE always comes up with that Higuain miss but ignores Höwedes' header against the post after a corner shortly before the half time break and that somehow proves that Argentina should have won.

What's there to argue? You keep proving you don't watch matches
>DI MARIA AGUERO HIGUAIN ALL SO GOOD AND HARD WORKING
>Bale is carrying Wales

Soo you're telling me that Di Maria and Aguero are absolute trash.
>Ohh what a travesty to play with the likes of Di Maria and Aguero. They must make the team so much worse. If only messi could play with Neymar and Suarez. Oh but wait, Neymar played bad against that one team as well and Suarez didn't finish that opportunity messi made for him. There's NOOO way those fools should be playing alongside the undisputed GOAT right?

Once again it all comes down to you proving you don't watch the matches, all you're doing is going by big names and assuming things off it
Why even discuss things you clearly don't watch?
Not like it's a unique case in football history or sport in general, typical American retard

Lmfao, did it once occur to you why these players are "big name" players?
>typical American retard
Dwl, sure bro

The header had less chance to score higuain goal was much easier to make

>badmouth iceland
>not shitty attitude
gee penaldo fanboy never cease amaze me

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68

Ronaldo is a Whiney cunt lmfao
Atleast he always speaks his mind no matter how bitchy or autistic the thought

>badmouth Iceland
>they now play better because of it
Literally the best coach they had

>I keep proving I don't watch matches and that I can't be taken seriously
>lmfao
Okay, junior. I hope you're having an ebin time

>can't think of any argument to disagree
>HUURR DUURR YOU DONT WATCH THE GAMES HURRR YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHINGHUURRRR I DONT EVEN NEED TO ARGUE BUT LET ME RESPONND SAYING I DOMT HURRRR

Hilarious haha

>Ronaldo LITERALLY played the WC with a broken foot, scored, and even got shit for it
>Messi misses a penalty in a copa america meme trophy, retires, everyone is okay with it
Am I missing something here?

IN

>can't think of any arguments
>unironically lmfao and dwl
You're an imbecile, what do they say about arguing with the stupid? There's no point

Give it a rest la
He's fishing

>responding to an american poster
you're right, I should have known better

en el barcelona nadie lo putea, le pagan mil veces mejor y no tiene que vivir en argentina con todos los villeros diciendole negro puto por comerse el penal.

This to be desu
Quaresma? More than Cristiano?
Tbh Quaresma should be doing better with the final balls. Any decent cross and Ronaldo is bound to score.
Nah. I said arguably. There's a difference between a defender missing a header and a striker missing 1v1,without even forcing saves. I was supporting Germany tho. Based ozil
LOO!! LOL

You can get relegated from WC qualifiers?

>Tbh Quaresma should be doing better with the final balls. Any decent cross and Ronaldo is bound to score.
like this one 2 weeks ago?

Kys if you think Portugal has better players than Argentina

if only we played estonia every week

típico de bostero de bolita cagándose en la selección.

ITS SANCHES YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE HE IS NOT SOUTH AMERICAN DON'T CALL HIM SANCHEZ FFS

this deso senpay

same applies to eurocup then mohammed

>Ronaldo carriyng anything

William Carvalho is the one that carries our NT.
Ronaldo is just sittting there upfront trying to get a tap in

He definitely has the ability to do it, but his final ball hasn't been that great in the tournament so far, he's been great otherwise though

>le tap it sideways slow man

slow but steady

First of all, hes not slow.
Second, hes the player that runs the biggest distance every single game, and the one with the biggest spot on pass average.
Most tackles won
most long passes
etc...

Well he is a DM, what do you expect?
He's important, not the most important though

I remember that one. Hngggg
Buy desu, the wing is way tighter vs any decent team and he's not able to create the space for himself most of the times.

Caravalho is has looked way more clutch than xhaka. But. His passing looks weak. Him and jao Mario and pepe are the reason Portugal beat Croatia. Fonte almost collected a red card tho

DESIGNATED

this is bait right?

>aguero, gaitan, dybala, enzo perez, pastore, lavezzi.

Now name one portuguese NT bench player Hans

>Ronaldo is just sittting there upfront trying to get a tap in
Isn't that his fucking job? What the hell do you expect him to do, get the ball from midfield and walk it into the net?

Why doesn't Renato Sanches start portugese bros? Every time he plays Ronaldo actually touches the ball and Portugal actually look like they're going to score a goal. Who the hell is Andre Gomes anyway?

Two reasons:

Mainly because as much as he can push the ball and put pressure on the oposing team's midfield he can be very error-prone with his passing and positioning. Secondly because he fits our coach's gameplan better as a power sub, hold ball and keep pressure on the midfield throught the first 70min and then unleash based Quaresma and Renato to "unlock" the game at a later stage.