Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0aUI5pPUcph
youtu.be/qu6r7Yd_iG8?t=34s
youtu.be/eYZ1TyR6phw
vocaroo.com/i/s1ahQHVgbVZk
youtu.be/CXobUkhPQ4o?t=45s
youtu.be/Dfgy6PracBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Rory-sama claimed

mugi

>No oversexualised content
lol nah pham

Melancholic claim.

>She lives in a forest
O shit man, think you'll see any bears or other wild animals?

No, not in a good way.

>Best idol claimed

Claimed

(Karen)
It wasnt bad by any means, just awkward. We were both quiet and didnt know how to progress the date.

(Squid)
It usually takes a community or group to keep anything media related alive. I cant really say much other than it happens ya know? I had a similar feeling when i admined a couple of tf2 servers. People change and life goes on man.

(Azusa)
"I hate when you tease me, just put it in already". Also why did you decide to start doing the voice?

(Robit)
That too, i dont usually see real drama though. Just fake drama shitposters start.

(Yordle)
At these times i just blase music and post like theres no tomorrow

(BEST)
Welp, i guess for the first time coming here im going for it. Remember me as i was friend

vocaroo.com/i/s0aUI5pPUcph

The thing is, people don't realize the work that goes into properly doing copypasta. They think copypasta is something that slackers can do, or faggots, or assholes. It's not true. Copypasta is a dying artform and if you don't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you.
First of all, you sacrifice spending real time on Sup Forums. You can't participate as much as you'd like to because you're so busy doing copypasta that you can't. As a result, you miss a lot of really great threads. Still, it's a sacrifice, so you do it.
There's also the problem of "Flood detected". This message can really hurt your progress. You should try to get your copypasta into every active thread and if you have to sit there waiting before the flood period is over, you lose valuable time. This is also very difficult.
Also, picking which threads should get a copypasta first are sort of difficult. There are threads that don't stay on the first page for very long, so you may be missing some of the more prominent threads. Of course, you should try to hit them all, but for the desire effect, you need to get into bigger threads quickly.
Finally, there's the moral problem. One thing about copypasta is that sometimes it feels good, but sometimes it feels bad.
BTW, this wasn't a copypasta, I just typed it out.

O shit we got a rebel
You know what time it is!
youtu.be/qu6r7Yd_iG8?t=34s

youtu.be/eYZ1TyR6phw

post lewds

still here

and

sorry
best of luck goodnight

Because I'm transgender.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ahQHVgbVZk

;o
gangsta gangsta is the best song nigga

Sorry for what ?
Too cute.

im still in shock to know the actual truth of its demise. so much unluckiness happened all at once which caused the result. the one in /trash/ is completely silent, with like one guy posting, and separated into a straight and gay version similar to the fur threads.

claim

youtu.be/CXobUkhPQ4o?t=45s

youtu.be/Dfgy6PracBA

Its funny as hell when, while watching The Good Dinosaur, your 1.5 year old niece says, just as the emotional sad death at the start happens, during the silent part...
'Sorry'

Um im here

pizzaless

making you hungry

Got a boner from that
Good job user

with a drunken tone say
"so you are still a virgin huh? we could fix that ~
you can use my boihole all you want ~" *moan*

Jesus those shiny thighs

>breaks rules

You just did it again
Are you trying something here ?

Claiming with a real women. Which none of you beta omega pussies could even talk to

I could almost see you talking too louding and spitting your nasty spit in some poor girls face as she tries to get away

You 2D cucks are sad. Losers. Bronies get more action. Furries get more action. A damn sponge gets more pussy than you.

Idealized your little 2D sluts. Drawn by either ugly asian women who look like men. Or men who love seeing you jack off while they actually get laid.

Your 2D waifus are fake. False. Your little antisocial brains way of rationalizing your pathetic lives. Since if you ever looked at yourself in true eyes youd hate yourselves. So you create stories of love in your head with 2D sluts who dont exist and would still never love you

I like this user!

Waifu is so lewd today, and here i am just blowing bubbles.
>Inb4 who's bubbles?

I gotcha

cum bubbles?

Gay

when i left, i told them it was better for the box, that it would do better without me... now its gone...
>ika

what do you mean?

Blowing cum bubbles mo like it

ohhh lawdly lawd is getting hot in here!

I have a girlfriend, fam

Quit blowing that poor monkey!

I'm watching you cutie

you're not trans

Nope.
You're all awful.

i dont know what you are talking about

nice edit user

Hate on facts. You know your life is with no reason or purpose. Look at you all ready to defend your useless fetish. You dont do anything for humanity, nothing for yourself but a few seconds of fake glee.

I can see your greast hands jack the last bit of "cum" out of your small unwashed dick as you slowly realize your 2D cuntos are fake. Made up by corporations and people who dont care for you.

Anyone who defends 2D girls has failed. Why live? Why exist? Why not just become as bland and lifeless as your 2D whore waifus.

Its fine. Attack me. Make up sad little defenses to your sad little lives.

You all need help.

4 am
night

>select all images with pizza

Dat denial~

At least mine was original

That's the spirit mang, make sure it's saucy. Of course, your based presence will not be forgotten.

I'm sure you do and do not apologize for silly stuff

Your waifu is trash. If i get a get im going to rape and kill her until her hair turns normal.

(Yuno)
Ok, no eh. Meh?
(Karen)
I do occasionally, it's fun, relaxing, away from the city stench and buildings.
Tristana claimed

Hi there Rory.
I try to only deny things that are true.
Well sure. But still, no.

>2D
>Slut

Pick one

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAHH

Elizabeth, best waifu claimed.

i dont and ok

Thats a nigger cumming on your cunt waifus ugly face

Get fucked and cucked

Megumin claimed

Early claim.
Hey everyone!

Sup

I pick the fact several people claim your waifus a day. Who probably cum on them or to them

So yes your 2D waifus are most likely dirty whores

>Buh Buh only I count

Spoken like a true cuck.

Hm?

That's funny.

I will "believe you" then

Time to rest now cutie , talk to you tomorrow Take care

sharpedo ^_^

Boner/10. It just gets cuter the more i hear it.
Thats a pretty fair answer. What is your preference?

I said the exact same thing about my community. Everyone loved me and gave me nothing but praise but i was too hard on myself and told myself i was pretty much just cancer. When i came back it was all gone too. FEELSBAD

Well im starting off small, and then slowly making my way up into that thick marinara. Thanks, someone has to remember my glory days

Its fucking hot here

bye

I claim for you all to an hero

Also I claim all your waifus are fucking shit

Bonus claim : OP IS A NIGGER

^_^

It sounds like a fucking great idea right about now.

Its like a single for each claim

Late claim
Ayy
>Roll

WHELP TIME TO GET STREAM READY

Say "user i can't take two dicks at once"

>ONE OFF FROM QUADS
FUUUUUUUUCK

If only you got 5555. Than everyone would just be dead.

They come as a set.

These two are God vs Satan
Demon vs Angel
Good vs Bad
Shit vs Food
Sex vs Baby

It's not meant to be.

>Roll

Need quints for me bro

right > left

>konata

Welp, I had a good run. Going to a sex dungeon and handing Riggles to the Chinese. It's been well

Hey boys im a girl. Can I join in :3

What is a waifu?

Can I has one :3

Could I bees one:D.

Can yu all fight for my love :*

no

>thick marinara
That's making me laugh harder then it should.

Keep that pace, it'll be worth it in the end. Don't mention it, wouldn't want to forget the good times.

Thread is cancerous again. That took little time.

Need septuplets for me bby

>Not meant to be
Embrace the truth
>Roll

:( well I say I can join. And you all need to fight for me :*

Acting drunk threw me off

Inb4 some faggot negro gets the biggest get tonight

get drunk then