The GOAT is saying fuck off to AFA...

the GOAT is saying fuck off to AFA, the football confederation so corrupt that it somehow managed to not have a president since 2014 after a voting ballot tied 38-38 when there are only 75 voting members.
The corporation so corrupt that the leading candidate to take the helm is a TV-show host named Marcelo Tinelli. That's like getting Simon Cowell to be in charge of your football federation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmqRV7KGtCw
espnfc.us/blog/fifa/243/post/2901179/argentina-federation-to-have-affairs-managed-by-emergency-fifa-panel
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe3uwqIGwuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Marcelo

Is that the video match guy? That show was fucking hilarious.

Whats going to happen

>tied 38-38 when there are only 75 voting members
W E W
E
W

tfw no Based Grondona to put Jews in their place

>"I do not believe a Jew can ever be a referee at this level. It's hard work and you know, Jews don't like hard work."
>"Jews don't like it when it gets rough"

>tied 38-38 when there are only 75 voting members.
Makes sense on why you guys think you're white. If you can't even do basic math you can't expect to be able to tell which color is which.

I think Conan O'Brien would be a p good NFL commish tbph

>era una joda de videomatch!!

En serio el candidato es Tinelli?

HAHAHAHAJAJAJAJSJJAJAKASJDASKDASJDAJSASJKADKADASDJASKDAJSDAJKSDJASJAJAJSAJSAJAJAJSAJJKASKAJSKAJDASAJS

No, en serio? Deja reir mas fuerte

HAHAHJAHSJAHSJAHJAHJHAHSHAJSHASAKSJKAJSKAJSKAJSKJAKSJASJASJKAJSKASKAJSKHAKSJAKJSKAJSKJAKJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA

If he won he wouldn't be saying goodbye. Literally a sore loser crybaby. And people still criticize Ronaldo.

He's quitting because he lost three consecutive finals and is tired of the criticism by all of Argentina, not because he's protesting against the Argentinian Football Association ffs

Yes, seriously. We can't believe it either. Hell, not even AFA could believe it. They couldn't even believe he became vice-president of San Lorenzo. There was quite the opposition against him postulating for President of the AFA. And because of that, AFA is in the dying state it is now.

He just wants to divert the attention from the fact that he lost a penalty kick in a motherfucking final

Fucking this.
They should take away his Ballon D'ors retroactively and give them to Ronaldo, Ribery, Xavi, Lahm and Iniesta.

> CR7 Islam Hala Madrid

If that was his intention he did a really good job, literally nobody cared that chile won

So you are trying to say he has a baby dick?

Different user here.

It's history, gaucho. When it's all over we can all look back and laugh at his tantrum and take it for whatever it was. The choking stays.

What I'm not getting is, it's all about Messi for Argentina, but what about the other players?

Were they serious about quitting too?

I dont even like soccer but now i despise messi, fucking midget aspie crybaby faggot

>nobody cared that chile won
Keep on choking kid. Greetings

jesus christ, it pains me to no end to know Goetze has that medal and messi doesn't

mfw when Sup Forums finds about who Tinelli is.

Lets post vids of TV sluts dancing in thongs with oiled asses in his face.

This thread is destined for greatness.

>GOAT

Did Maradona really say that?

to add to this, a few days ago he posted on instagram complaining about what a fucking mess the AFA is.

Local media is only talking about this whole deal, but you mostly dont see much about it on international media since they're not up to date with the whole thing, and they don't know the involved parties, the corruption, the ties with the previous super corrupt gov't, etc.

And this is also why the other players who have no real reason to quit the NT are also joining him in support, as a wake up call to the AFA. Screen cap this if you want.

You realize you are a subhuman slid correct?

Choking is relative, if we win a tittle in the future (a relevant one) nobody will remember it, just like today nobody remebers how shit chile was before bielsa.

>Were they serious about quitting too?

I hope so. Aguero, Higuain, and Di Maria need to fucking go. I mean, they are not bad players but their cycle on the nt is clearly over. We have enough young talents to take over. Correa, Dybala, Icardi, Gaitan, and in a couple of years Lo Celso, Rulli, Cervi. I would even preffer Pratto or Wanchope Abila over fucking Higuain. I just hope they have enough hunger of glory. I would be much more satisfied with a young, renovated team doing a mediocre WC in 2018 than seeing this old sack of chokers lose in the final again.

lmao shutup fanboy

>missi sucks in finals because muh corruption
>AFA is fucking corrupt, but missi evades 4.6 million dollars in taxes, and he's not corrupt at all

And forgot about Lamela, that kid deserved more minutes. And a fucking decent coach for once, like Bauza or Simeone (tho i suspect he has the chokes too)

>Messi scores the winner
>Literally would secure his GOAT status, the goal would be replayed ad infinitum and the praise would never stop
>Gotze scored the winner
>Eh. Still a fat whiny bitch, still hated by most German football fans

I've always been pro-Messi but goddamn he really is a pussy and/or autistic. Penaldo gets shit on 100x more than he does and doesn't even give a fuck. I feel like Messi just can't handle true pressure and criticism so now he's walking away from it. He'll be back in Spain with his comfy overloaded squad shitting on literally who's again without ever having to worry about winning anything since he's already done it all at club level.

Disappointing. Makes me rethink his GOAT status.

Argentine ruthless football media is responsible for this

They pressure players instead of the coach who in the cae of Argentina has always been the main responsible for losses

Hace meses que el candidato es Tinelli.

Es increible que en Argentina es un quilombo atrás de otro. Todavía me acuerdo a la gente que decía que ahora que se murió Grondona iba a cambiar todo, el viejo mafioso era corrupto pero tenía la casa en orden.

Tinelli era comentarista deportivo antes de ser famoso y siempre estuvo vinculado con el futbol

no se que te extraña

maybe he really has autism

high pressure social situations are really difficult if you are genuinely autistic

Messi isn't retiring. Neither is Mascherano, though I'm not sure if Masche will make it to the next WC. Russia 2018 will be Messi's last chance, don't fuck this up!

welp

This is not a common criticism m9. From his start he was being compared to Maradona there (or specifically that 7-game span of his from 1986) and nothing but replication of what Maradona did is seen as a failure to some people. And it probably hits him because he's evidently more involved on emotional level in his NT shirt.

Portuguese people aren't that deluded though. They never won WC or EC and know their worth.

You slowpokes, Marcelo Tinelli already dropped from being a candidate like a month ago

If anything you should be talking about Hugo Moyano, he works for the mercenary, the camioneta man

recordatorio que fue Messi quien destituyo a Alejandro "Nac&Pop" Sabella y puso a Mamertino

The problem is that messi has never had that "7 game span" with the NT, not even close, even if Maradona was also vital in the qualifiers for the Mexico and Italy WC's not just those 7 games. It's not like everyone discovered who he was in 1986, he was already very important.

Sabella literally did nothing wrong and afaik he has a lot of health issues, staying in the NT would have just killed him off

>d-don't make us responsible!!! the federation is corrupt, that's why we choked repeatedly for the last two decades!!!

Is there a bigger cancer on this country than sports journalists? Their unwatchable shows are exactly like if you went to some random bar, look for any table full of middle-class mediocre losers arguing about what Messi should do and just set up a camera and watch them go at it. They get loud, they criticize everyone, they fight each other and not once do they offer any good insights
>that short disgusting grey-haired fat subhuman on Estudio Futbol
>Palacios
>Pagani
>Fantino
Absolutely fucking disgusting

Not really.
Besides of the host of a show for idiots, he's also a millionaire entrepreneur who's been successful at his businesses.

He also took San Lorenzo to winning their first Libertadores ever.

He managed an unknown, probably disappeared Spanish club called Badajoz and it went awful. This was like 20 years ago.

He knows how to give people what they want, make money and doesn't stick to people who are not useful despite of them being their friends.

>The problem is that messi has never had that "7 game span" with the NT, not even close

No one did, EVER. That is the point, they have unreal expectation of him. Was there ever a player that was expected to win a World Cup singlehandedly to prove his worth?

If you put aside Maradona 1986 comparisons he's so forced to be compared with, Messi's NT career is actually very good and any other player would be hailed for it.

>maradona had valdano to score
>messi has higuain to miss

Pagani is a fucking meme that doesnt let any serious discussions from happening and not only that now that hes an old meme hes getting more and more loud
Fantino is a disgrace, the guy should just care about hosting his shitty "school for husbands" cuck enabling tv show and stop pretending he knows shit about football

Then again journalism is absolute horse shit in every level in Argentina

>Fantino
emm tranquilo con mi waifu

>4.6 million dollars

youtube.com/watch?v=OmqRV7KGtCw

PARAAAAAAAA

>Ribery
>giving a ballon d'or retroactively to a convert sandnigger
yup you're definitely german ms merkel

It's probably both, m8

They compare him with Maradona like that because people say that Messi is the greatest of all time, so that comparison is apt.
Messi is still hailed by his NT career, but seeing how good he is at Barcelona you can only say it has been lackluster in World Cups and Copas America, since the bulk of his goal record comes from friendlies.

At least Pagani is funny and knows his stuff.

10/10 subtle

post subvalorado

A dormir, Bastía.

espnfc.us/blog/fifa/243/post/2901179/argentina-federation-to-have-affairs-managed-by-emergency-fifa-panel

is higuain cross eyed?

he's successful because he fucked Cristina Kircher and made her use tax money to fund "free football" on TV, called "Futbol para Todos"

Pls post

i dont understand, how does the AFA have an impact on the way the team plays? the team's coach seemed decent, not great, and the team was pretty stacked even though they didn't perform. How is AFA to blame at all for the way the team played? Do they specifically say "no, do not play X player until X amount of min?"

Fucking beat me to it

eat a dick

Well played Argentina

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe3uwqIGwuY

Being fair here i dont think messi has got the brain, interest or time for anything other than football and this includes these kinds of financial maneuvers, all of that was the work of his dad who had this mentality of "i can do what i want nothing will happen everyone loves messi lol" when tax evasion is p much the worst crime you can do for most governments

>fifa panel
no
AFA gets money from the State for the public broadcasting of matches, and there was a lot of corruption there. They're about to be intervened by a government commision. FIFA can shove their panel up the rectum, this has to be a criminal investigation.

>funny and knows his stuff.
>yelling like a retard and constantly bringing up Riquelme

I-i like futbol para todos tho

any time there is a beginning of a discussion he just interrupts and yells louder, i swear he will die from screaming one day

What is life.

JUST

It's South America

How can anything function without corruption?

m8 the only difference between here and the place you're at is that your authorities are more subtle

it's just an easy excuse. At the end of the day the coach and players choked or didn't do their job properly and that's it.

>tax money should go into the pockets of Marcelo Tinelli and AFA because muh """"free"""" shit

nah no one player in yuroop gives a fuck about AFA

the AFAgate is about corruption and ties with politic parties.

I would feel sorry about the guy if he wasn't drowning in money. I totally wanted Argentina to win though, I can't fucking stand the chileans. Last time I went to Chile I couldn't fucking understand a single word of whatever subhuman babbling they were speaking, and I am an spanish/english polyglot.

>and I am an spanish/english polyglot.
Wow, you are? Where do you want your medal?

Preferably in your ass, narco. Now get the fuck out of my country.

Along Fidel Castro i always forget he is still alive

Argie press:

>Reeeeeeee he always lose. go away. bring me back Tevez. Barcelona's babby.

>dont go buh GOAT. we need you. Messi messi.

>There is a march from Buenos Aires obelisk on 2 July to convince Messi to stay

kek

country turned full cuck for him

new information on messi

the absolute madman

Oh come on if you want my ass at least could you try not to be so rude?

organizing marches here is easier than shitposting actually

Not at all, man. The press loves Messi.

>Literally would secure his GOAT status

His GOAT status is well in place.
There's not a single other player current or past who is on his level. It's not even close. Anyone who argues that Messi isn't the GOAT is playing games.

for the record I'm a cr9 fanboy, but I know what reality is.

argentina's national playlist at the moment

Easy, burger. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

This isn't about you.

But it will be a different Argentina with (hopefully) new players. If it's a generational change, then it's a whole new chapter, not a continuation.

Personally I never thought your players were bad. They're really good. You did a good cup.

Best of luck getting new players though, and keeping Messi, gaucho. I mean it.

>His GOAT status is well in place.
>chokes in 4 finals
>Not nearly as good outside of barcelona
>quits like a bitch

This is like if Lebron had quit after losing last season with the Cavs, everyone would be calling him a bitch and a quitter, instead he didn't give up and redeemed himself.

>Maradona argentine GOAT
>Muh 2 goals against England

Nothing exceptional except that in the 86 tournament

I won't if you don't stop selling drugs, pablo.

>They compare him with Maradona like that because people say that Messi is the greatest of all time, so that comparison is apt.
We're talking about mythomania to replicate what Maradona did in 1986 in same style and fashion, no player ever faced such shadow lurking behind him whenever he failed to win something with his team. It all started after he won WC U20 and Maradona said "I saw the one that will inherit my place".

Since my initial post had comparison with Cristiano, would you say i.e. Ronaldo ever faced such pressure in Portugal?

>but seeing how good he is at Barcelona you can only say it has been lackluster in World Cups and Copas Americas
Nope. Every star player today have a "performance drop" statistically when you compare them club and internationally, but this is general issue that comes with the nature of international football (less games, few yearly gatherings, squad fluctuations etc).

>since the bulk of his goal record comes from friendlies.
Fun fact - Competitive games goals:
Messi: 27
Maradona: 17