Merry Christmas to everyone, no matter what language you speak or what culture you have grown up with

Merry Christmas to everyone, no matter what language you speak or what culture you have grown up with.
Let's celebrate.

*fucks op in the ass*
:P

kill yourself

Not during the hollidays

Who else is drunk as fuck on christmas eve?

drinking my 11th beer, which is quite fine

A bit dizzled. Probs around 0.8°%

Get this hothead outta here!

Nice seeing different christmas traditions unfold around the world

French know how to make girls, right?

In Finland it isn't too unusual to get into 1.5 promille in matter of few hours no matter if it is christmas or not.

Isn't boozy like super expensive for you?

Very much so, many people get alcohol from Estonia and now a new trend is to travel all the way to Latvia to get alcohol. There the prices in general are about 1/4 of costs in Finland. Overall the prices in Finland are quite okay since people make plenty of money to buy it, even when living on benefits.

Meant for

How about buying masses of potatoes, make vodka in the basement. Think outside the box!

I have 30 liters of home-made wine ready

t. different finn

Until 70's it was common to make moonshine at home basement and sell it to people around the town. Back then there was a thing called alcohol license so you were not able yo buy more than certain amount of alcohol per month and that gave boost to people making their own alcohol illegally. My grandpa has told stories when he was a driver for the local alcoholics to get booze from local producer and that producer always got away from the trouble as he hid his stuff before the police came to search his home.

It's not THAT expensive if you're not drinking 24 cans a week

>quality beer*

share your recipie?
I will go ahead. Mine for Cinnemon flavored Schnaps.

Get apples, break them down into mushed apples. Put in beaker and wait for alcohol to appear.

Destill off, use backheld apple mush to press some alcoholic juice. Get cinnemon in this bit.

Wait a little longer, mix destillated and rest liquid.

Get drunk.

a xmas figurine

Today I learned that french girls attract finns to your thread.

Great stories BTW. Still sell illegal booze?

Nice one.

I think that mostly happens by people who bring alcohol from estonia to finland and sell it below finnish prices.

Feliĉan Kristnaskon, aĉuloj.

Dubs speak truth.

Some they get off with this

rare flag

*somehow
*away

I still have no idea what you try to express, merry christmas anyways.

Lads, I caught a fat burglar breaking into my house, should I torture him?
He's wearing a red coat btw

Give him a hug, milk and cookies.
It's christmas afterall.

I'm upset about Christmas. This is supposed to be a holy day. I feel no love for Christ or my fellow man, only consumerism. This is bad, you guys.

Feliz navidad friend

Go hug america above you, he needs it. Spread some love!

> tfw no traditional Christmas

Spainard, take care of our american brother. He needs more feels then just memes.

Ok
Sing with me Sup Forums

DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY

But America has cooties!

meri krismsas

greeting

frohe weihnachten, meine freunde!