ITT: politicians from other countries you admire

Donald John Trump

Pinochet

Farage

Reminder that generals aren't politicians

Good posts.

There can only be one

Also Putin for his computer skills

The only good leaders are German or of German descent tbqh.

In all seriousness, it's going to be a sad day for the world when this great man steps down is replaced by Donald Trump.

Nice quads
btw, Merkel is a bitch tbqh desu

quads of truth.

Thomas Sankara
Vladimir Ilyich Ulianov Lenin
Feliks Dzierżyński

>only gets his country back from the Germans because USA liberated it
>REEEEEEEE NATO GET OUT OF FRANCE WITHING 48 HOURS

Literally who?

>ITT: politicians from other countries you admire
unironically pic related
I disagree with many of his views and deeds, but he still deserves mad respect and admiration for what he has achieved

I like trump, but I do feel a little sad that obama is leaving office

ese negrito es puro amor

>Canada

the man who fought the bank

hey, remember when france helped usa in independance war and afterwards america had to kick out french troops?
oh wait, it didnt happen, cause france had enough decentcy to leave by themselves and not trying to turn usa into a client state

>but he still deserves mad respect and admiration for what he has achieved
killing tens of millions of white people?
weakening europe so it could become vassals to usa and soviet union?
forever ruining germanys reputation?

Not sure if he counts as a politician, but still perfect.

The only sane voice in a world of insanity

Mao
Tito
Fidel
Naser
Gaddafi
Thomas Sancara
Alliende

Fidel Castro

Ah, and Mosaddeg

Atatürk

If only they had listened.

good choice

Hello Obamaleaf.

he did lose that's the worst part yes
but think of what he has done, started as one of the millions of impoverished Great War veterans living in a failed and dying country and in 20 years he was leading the strongest and proudest nation in Europe, then waged war against the whole world, he rallied men to fight for him and against judeo-bolshevism from all around the globe and and he came very, very close to winning the whole thing

anyway think about it, he lost and still he is the single most famous and recognizable historical figure ever, people will remember his name and his actions for thousands of years (if humanity won't wipe itself out that is), even tho it will be in a negative light he does not deserve

He was a good guy

Obama is a huge disappointment but he would be objectively better than Trump or Hillary. What Americans should have done was run two qualified candidates that people actually like but it's America so doing the right thing is obviously not a choice.

Yes, and let's not forget about foreign investments from Ford, AT&T and other companies around the world.

>he came very, very close to winning the whole thing

if the Brits would've accepted one of his peace offers in 1940 he could've beat the Soviets which was his ultimate endgame

but as always the eternal anglo was not interested in mutual peace and prosperity, only death and destruction of Europe

Pic related, Napoleon I and Leon Degrelle

Trump is already better

Lenin, Broz, Napoleon

Trump is shit

pictured

He wouldn't beat the soviets even if he had all the troops he had by the time of the Battle of Britain.

Delet

well that is debateable
I believe that without being constantly worried about the 2nd front, strategic bombardment of Germany and the lend-lease act he could've done it

John Ellis Bush

There likely would've been a second front anyway since Japan would still have attacked the US so Hitler would have had to break the alliance to avoid it.

gtfo of my country, cuck

>no one likes Il Duce
fucking plebs

>Japan would still have attacked the US
maybe not, who knows?
maybe he could've talk some sense to Tojo, things would probably be very different by 7th December 41
truly an excellent argument and a great contribution to the discussion my friend

I unironically admire him. Yeb memes made me laugh in rough times. He will always be part of me.

>john ellis bush bush

this one

and Bernie Sanders desu

:3

reminder that when they become head of the state they become politician

first this guy isn't de gaulle who did what you are saying and also if you enjoy being the puppet of another country it's fine but dont say the other to do so

My role model

Maybe so but what lost us the war were his stupid descisions:
>invading russia during the summer
>stalingrad
>kursk

Trump
Duterte
Hitler
Tiso

>this entire thread

>WWI Flyboy
>Introduced healthcare system, loans and pension plan
>Helped design Canadian flag
>Actually got the UN to get off their asses and stop a war
For better or worse, Pearson pretty much made leaf land what is today.

is this debs

>m-maybe
>w-who knows
>t-things would probably be different

What a delusional cunt and Hitler died like a weak chicken shit he was.

>strongest
USSR
>proudest nation in Europe
GB
>then waged war against the whole world
because of his own failures in diplomacy and military strategy
>came very, very close to winning the whole thing
but user you don't understand. He was fighting an unwinnable war, because Fascism demands a horrible enemy that must be vanquished. But nobody ever vanquishes the horrible enemy because to admit you have vanquished all internal and external enemies means to suggest that you no longer need to be fascist or a fascist form of govt. As soon as you admit you are safe people will start asking why you are spending so much on the military or why you censor art or why people disappear at night. Fascism can only end in failure

Perhaps the best European leader in the last 300 years

>in the last 300 years

that's a little too much

Marine le Pen comes to mind right now
>Vrai pain de français pour le vrais francois.

And Here's the single best leader who has ever ruled the Frankish lands

Bismarck didn't lose on the battlefield.

Bismarck mostly fought other Germans, who make losing wars a national past time. All of our countries have beaten Germans in war, it's the most normal thing ever.

Also, lots of leaders can claim to have never lost a war.

>complete annihilation and division of Germany
>half of Germany and Europe ruled by commies
>Jews unironically hold more power than ever before because of muh Holocaust guilt
>German nationalism permanently destroyed
>creation of the EU due to his idiocy
>all in 12 years

Literally what did he achieve

All these apart from that Feliks guy

And Marion-Maréchal by extension.

volkswagen
autobahn

>they admire politicians
>admire

He literally ruined Europe forever. Killed millions of Europeans and because of his policies Europe is invaded by muslims that would never come in big numbers if Europeans didn't have the guilty sentiment.