Which anime should I watch, evangelion or cowboy bebop?

Which anime should I watch, evangelion or cowboy bebop?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/jorgel41fb52959/30-reasons-evangelion-is-still-the-greatest-anim-ue
ocbenji.com/blog/2008/08/10/top-10-must-see-anime-series-4-neon-genesis-evangelion/
youtube.com/watch?v=owgu_DxlwVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cowboy Bebop

Trantsformers

Boku no pico

Both

both.

Bebop, you pleb

dubs confirm

>people will actually say evangelion
bebop

Boku No Pico. It is a masterpiece that the whole family can enjoy. I rate it 10/10. I always recommend this to my friends. Its probably THE best Anime out there. I would watch it if I were you.

Bebop

Fucking amazing anime, and anime is cancer.

Should I be a fag and ruin both story lines for OP?

evangelion is a piece of shit, gurren lagann is better

also watch bebop

Bebop.
Sweet busty zombies just watch Bebop

Cowboy Bebop. The other one sucks

>pleb confirmed

Bebop is better, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch both.

If you like Blade Runner then start with Cowboy Bebop, otherwise Evangelion is God-Tier

If you don't mind a slow build up of characters, but a badass plot that truly understands people, Evangelion.

If you don't mind a very sad story, but really enjoy a good soundtrack, watch Bebop.

Bebop, the other one is overrated trash.

Bebop is incredible.

Evangelion is pretentious garbage.

Take your pick.

How can you even compare the two outside of "they contain giant robots"? GL is more of an action/comedy, NGE is more of a grown up anime for adults.

Cowboy Bebop's ending will make you feel sad in a good way.

Evangelion's ending will make you feel sad in the worst possible way.

>Evangelion is God-Tier

>Eva is garbage
>anime directly inspired by it isn't
lmao

They are both solid. Start with bebop, then hop on eva. Don't listen to fags in the thread tho, eva is brilliant.

evangelion is shit watch bebop pleb

best anime series in the history of anime

buzzfeed.com/jorgel41fb52959/30-reasons-evangelion-is-still-the-greatest-anim-ue

ocbenji.com/blog/2008/08/10/top-10-must-see-anime-series-4-neon-genesis-evangelion/

Both
But Evangelion first

>eva is brilliant

What's so bad about evangelion?

I would recommend watching Evangelion just so you know what to look for to avoid shit anime

>trying this hard to bait

naruto is garbage. Eva is a million times better then nauto. nabuto is so bad and 90% filler episodes and just plain bad writing.

What's so bad about it

Surely fucking not

Buzzfeed kys

Nobody mentioned nabuto

nothing

I did.

Can someone point out why exactly evangelion is supposedly shit?

It's really not. It's just people are fucking stupid so they don't comprehend/understand the show or the end. And if you do watch EVA make sure to watch End of Evangelion.

Eva is better.

>best anime series in the history of anime
This fucker clearly didn't watch Starblazers or Macross, Ghost in the Shell or any Gundam. Would someone with a valid opinion like to speak up?

Anybody that says Evangelion is not the greatest anime series of all time, tell me another anime that's better?

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, anything Dragonball and Kenshin are excluded

BeeeeeeBOP

youtube.com/watch?v=owgu_DxlwVU

Eva's good fun, bit of a mindfuck, esp. if you're high or drunk or just been up for almost 24 hours on caffeine and you marathon it all at once like I did. It's just that if you're budgeting your time, and not that big of an anime fan, Bebop gives you just about everything you could want in a show, anime or not.

IT'S THE STEW MIX YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Most popular KyoAni shows are better.

FMP, Lucky Star, Melancholy, Love/Chuunibyo, Amagi and Myriad Colors are all great shows, but a good lot of the studio's stuff is either fluffy, fun, or down-to-earth drama. I guess we've all got our bag.

Bebop

Both

Both are shit. But bebop is less shit.

Troll troll is troll. The idiot who said Eva was the best series ever has more brains than you. That's pretty fucking bad.

Is evangelion shit?

Bebops character growth is shit. Much of the plot is just garbage. Half the entire series is episodic without adding anything of worth.
The entirety of the series relies on style over substance. ZOMG jazz and and some kung fu anime - such deep.
Get a fucking brain you dipshit.

both

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

If you are into feels and action, then try CowboyBebop, but if you are into posicology and weird stuff, then go for Evangelion

I don't get why people like bebop this much. In my opinion it was meh.

Bebop is better. Eva is boring as shit. Inb4 fedora fanboys bitch about it being god tier.

People liked Bebop for a lot of reasons. It's a bit more of an "adult" anime. Good music. Buddhist / philosophic subtext. And the fact that it was created as a dramatic tragedy from the first episode.

Fucking weebs

Watch school days
>pic related

it's god tier