So.. Sup Forums how long do you have to be a Sup Forumsro to become an oldfag...

So.. Sup Forums how long do you have to be a Sup Forumsro to become an oldfag? I know i sure as fuck ain't since i've been here for a year, but for real tho. Any oldfags know?

I've been here 12 years and I'm still a newfag, fuck off.

/thread

Fucking newfags.

You'll never be an oldfag, Been here for 6 years, still a newfag.

Post more of her or fuck off newfag

the second you stop giving a shit about wether or nor youre an oldfag, stop calling people summerfag and stop doing the classic bullshit reject routine of trying hard to belong to some fucking air castle bullshit community, then youre an oldfag

been here since the great boxxy wars.

still a new fag as fuck. only old fag was moot. rest in piss.

ps. FUCK CHOCOLATE MILK

10 year newfag here

They who know will not tell you. They who do not know will tell you.

who is moot

I think I'm an oldfag but I forgot how long I've been wherever I was, wait, what year is it?

Summerfag detected

think ive been here on and off since 06
id you say youre probably an oldfag when you need to take breaks so you dont become a desensitised piece of shit who cant function around people anymore without being an autistic fucking mess. You must also realise this site is utter shit and hate almost anyone who makes a post that doesnt make you hard.

There is no set amount of years to become an oldfag, it's subjective

>years you've been here > years they have been here
Result, they are newfag
>years you've been here < years they have been here
Result, you are a newfag

newfag or not he has a point

Don't do it dude

I was here before Sup Forums was a thing, still a newfag.

>everybody is always a newfag
>oldfags are just lying newfags
>shiggy diggy

newfag here

i wanna be an oldfag too but i can't understand some of the memes here. sure some came from 9gag but still...

If you came here after the term newfag, you're a newfag. Hell, even I am a newfag and I've been here longer than most, probably.

Why do you care, though?

either bait or stupidity.

Most likely bait, but will hook.

There is no how long. It's your attitude.

The first time that you post and don't give a shit about the replies, you're an agingfag.

When you post something serious and laugh at all replies you get, you're an oldfag.

Have an old image from the olden days,

/thread

you don't

She looks like a goddamn slav

Moot is Long Cat's half brother

Why would you even care?.. Or anybody else for that matter.. It's like being the biggest turd in the bowl...

b was never good