Vape thread B)

Vape thread B)

Sigelei 213 gunmetal zink alloy running an Avocado 24 RDTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vaping faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

kill urself vaper

I'd rather vape than die

iTaste 3 with a Atlantis Mega tank. I have P3 but I like the iTaste better.

wouldn't that look a little clunky?

Yeah but I don't vape outside. It's my house vape. Tried vaping at the pub a few times but it draws too many looks and as people get drunk theh start asking about it and I got tired explaining what it is and answering questions. I just load up on nic before I go out and I'm good.

yeah i feel ya, or the wankers asking "do you even vape bro" No fucking shit.
Just so much cheaper than smokes here in australia

>$20 a day for smokes or $20 a month for juice

Tesla Nano with a Crown Uwell currently

VAPE NAISH Y'ALL

You could just get cancer like the rest of us.

I'm not smoking. But I've been thinking about starting to vape. Should I?

Cuboid 150 with a mini velocity
Runnin a .14 build right now
Flawless Game over

Got the mad hatter coming next week

And we probably are.

It's not for everyone, check in to your local and try out a few different styles. Just don't go and get some cheap shit from a gas station

Go for it if you want to. I didn't really smoke before I started vaping.

Cool fire 4 and kangerteh subtank mini. Nice and boring

You are the cancer that plagues us

I got my gf to start vaping just afew days ago, she loves it now

You had any problems with the crown?
I had to get a cleito because it's better flavour n the crown kept leaking through the airflow

The thing is, I can't really get cheap shit in gas stations. Vaping here is not quite popular so equipment and juices can only be bought in special stores.

No, people who blow massive clouds in public and go on about how great vaping is to people who dont care are killing us

▲ ▲

Order some online?

I was thinking about it. At least it's not easier to get cheap shit than quality shit.

You in the UK?

That's funny I actually got the crown for the same issues but I was having those with the cleito

No leakage, though I noticed it runs through coils pretty fast may switch back to the cleito because of that alone because apples to apples they both have really good flavor

is kanger good

another question, is it cheaper when compared to regular smoking?

Nope, I'm in one of the Baltic States, the poorest part in Europoor

RX200 master race reporting in

Depends how much you smoked, if you smoked 1 cigerette a day then no but if you smoked a 20 pack a day then yes very much so

What the say did you just say fuck me about, you bitching a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerou Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the little pathetic thing. Life you call yours? Your fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If you only could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you wouldn't, you shouldn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, your dead fucking kiddo.

I'd reccomend the Aspire K4 starter kit
Joyetech AIO or a cool fire 4 with a Nautilus X

But I'm a little bias because I work for Aspire

Depends where you live also,
most western countries heavily tax smoking - a pack of durries for me can cost up to $25 for 20 smokes

so beta

>Heavy as fuck
>non usb rechargeable
>200 watt limit

Real top of the range shit

I haven't smoked at all. I don't feel like smoking cigs but I feel appeal for vaping.

It's average 2-3 euros for 20 smokes

There's a buy in price but once you get past that it's cheaper in the long run. You might find you only vape 3ml a day, so look at prices of nic juice and figure out how long it would last you. I find importing nic and buying flavours locally is cost effective.

It's all good if you keep it as a hobby - Dunno about anyone else, but i find it fun building and testing coils
I wouldn't recommend you go out hot boxing train carriages though, you'll look like a douche then

hell, you can get an entry level pen vape for like $20 these days, don't need to invest in $200 box mods and $70 tanks

Don't get addicted to nicotine. It's an okay stim but so is coffee. You can vape if you want, just buy nicotine free flavours and vape that. Nicotine addiction is for life, the people who quit will always feel like a smoke or vape when the chips are down.

Yeah, I got a 50w istick to stop smoking but now I use drippers at home.
It's a fun hobby especially when you have friends who can give you advice on shit like this

This. I quit smoking and took up vaping then quit that too, but then recently ive been having a really stressfull time and pretty much the first thing i did was start vaping again

Is that anything4views?

I've wanted to try out vaping because there are shit load of flavors and also options to avoid nicotine. I probably should've started by stating that but I thought you guys would be like "If you want flavors then chew gum, gtfo"
So, I should get cheap vaping device and nicotine-free juices and do it at home to not look like douche. Thanks for actually listening and explaining.

I quit smoking almost three years ago and haven't wanted another cig yet.

Just give it a whirl, nothing bads gonna happen and you may find out you love it, if not then atleast youll have tried it and wont always be wondering about what its like

Gj m80.

Joytech cuboid 150w
Picture is with the wotofo lush rda, currently been using the limitless rdta which is pretty gud.

Just buy a pack of ciggies and stop being a fuckin bludger

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M

Same. Rx200 blue and white (local shop was out of black) with Smok TFV4 for my tank and an Alliance V2+ for my rda. Smok has macro stainless steel coils on the dual rba, and the Alliance has fused claptons.

Have any pics of the limitless' build deck? Was tossing up between that and the avocado...
Never going back from an RDTA though

Zero nicotine, straight vegetable glycerine if you want to be a social vaper and enjoy different flavors. But at that point it's just and expensive fog machine lol.

I wanted an avocado but my local had the limitless to went for that..

This is a pretty old build now but the build deck is pretty easy to work on. Heaps of room and it sits super close to the drip tip so flavour is awesome.

250w limit with firmware updates.

Don't forget the flappy bird...

The Claptons in the Alliance. I love this thing.

Vapor shark DNA 200, mini buddha rda.

Fuck, so red?

Nice mouth fedora. How many of you are atheists?

Crown 2 is amazing

agnostic thanks cunt

I recently bought a K2 aspire start kit and its ok, but i've been thinking about getting a box mod, any cool recommendations?

Say what? Sorry, I'm drunk.

The juice haha, looks blood red

Do you get an excess of juice on your cotton?
Finding it hard to find a balance of juice on the wick

youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY

Haha yeah. It's Darth Vaper by Vapergate with 6mg of nic. The 3mg never turned this dark when dripping.

I used to use some colored grape juice, but i found it fucked up my coils faster than clear juices

This stuff isn't even that dark or thick. Still only get like 3 days out of my coils though.

Dick muncher

Evic VTC mini with EHPRO nixxon V2 RDA

That's actually a pretty solid combo. 60W max though right?

75 with the latest firmware

Not bad. Of course I've found to get the best out of my claptons, I've been sitting around 100W. And I also do 6 wraps as compared to your 5. I might have to try the 5.

these are ready made by UD, i vape between 25 and 40 watts depending on the juice

any juice recommendations out there?, i'm going to start making my own juices but till i get there and have something vape worthy off the self juice is my way to go

Sneans is overrated.

Same, but with Lightningvapes. I haven't been able to get much vapor production at low wattages. Even at low resistances.

if you want big vapes i think the way to go is more wire with less resistance and more watts, try a twisted wire with 7 or 8 wraps or even bigger if your dripper can fit them

I agree m8. Only got a small bottle to try it, was okay but not the best. Generally I get Barry or fully cereal.

Not really man, I generally run my wattage up fairly high though. Do get a fair bit of spit off of them. I just watch that rip trippers dude to get a rough idea on how to wick them.

Maybe I'll try a parallel build to see if that works. Hopefully saves my battery life a little.

where's your build faggot

if you have a deck that supports 2 or more resistances and only using one is a big mistake imo, if you do use 2 but have them in series is also a mistake imo, go parallel huge difference in vape production, at least thats what i believe

28/32 exostitched Clapton on a lush rda and Spark. (Exostitched wire is 28

kill that phone, worst photo ever, even my cheap chinese phone has a better camera, please reshoot and repost

I feel like parallels make a lot of batteries work overtime in order to heat up the surface area of the wire. A LOT of flavor and vape, but unless you're running a dual or tri 18650 mod at a higher wire gauge (assuming kanthal and not Ni-80) your batteries will poop out... I learned this the hard way.

screens cracked by the camera baby. And I lack computer cash at the moment.

i run my vtc mini with parallel coils and a single lg hg2 battery and never had any issues, yes the battery drain is a bit high but i always carry 2 of them so no prob

maybe try with better light then ? i'd like to see that build

yeah you're good then. Those evic minis have that cool override mode. And gimme a minute to get some better light.

WHAT MOD IS THAT

Here's a build I did a few days ago on my lush rda.

nice, rolled them by yourself or ready made?