Second thread for the facebook attack/ Sup Forums is now someone's army for justice

Second thread for the facebook attack/ Sup Forums is now someone's army for justice.
For those who weren't there, here's what happened;
Four cunts attacked a 14 year old girl.
(2 girls hit the victim, someone cut her hair with scissors, and others watched) A video was taken of them, and posted on facebook. This is half of the video.
Fuck 'em up, Sup Forums.
Will post second video next.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/0ecqefyjs6oqny5/little kids gets fucked.mp4?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should we care?

Give me a REAL answer. Shit like this happens everyday. Worse even. What's so different about this video? Answer that, and maybe I'll play. Until then it's just a bunch of sub humans being nothing more than sub humans.

That's not an excuse. If we can fight back against things like this whenever we can then we make a difference. The trope "with great power comes great responsibility."

inb4 NYPA, newfags, summerfags

>not OP

>Shit like this happens every day, so we shouldn't punish it
Bombs happen every day, so should we not punish that?

Whats the guy in the green shirt doing?

also need the video with sound

Bump of approval

But that's the thing, Sup Forums isn't someones personal army.

If we do this, will we continue to attack someone just because they got hurt or someone offended them? What's the full story even? How do we know the girl wasn't being a cunt?

It just wouldn't be fair to focus on THIS ONE, but ignore all the other NYPA request.

If you're going to quote me and try to form some sort of rebuttal, please come up with something better and use an exact quote. Never said they shouldn't be punished, just asked why the board should care.

Bump

Bump

According to the first OP, they didn't get much punishment for what they did, and he just wanted us to make things right in the world.
We should care to show that Sup Forums isn't full of faggots and will do their best to harm the lives of white trash niggers.

Fuck off faggot, these people are scum and it would be funny to see.

What was she wearing?
Why was she alone at night in a forest?

no one explained the context. how do we know one of them wasnt slutting out to the others boyfriend?

i was expecting sheboons. hmm.

Ah there was a story posted, the girl is 15 the others are like 20. She was in the car with ones boyfriend when he got pulled over for a dui and blamed the girl.

If you had a backbone then you might have done investigating as I have. This is a case of these thugs attacking a young girl over jealousy and irresponsibility. They would rather blame someone else then take responsibility for their actions. Also, just because I am willing to help with this does not mean I will jump at every opportunity, and the same should go for everyone else. I gathered the facts, and I decided that it was worthy for ME. I also have personal reasons.

Thank you for you input. Can I get a full story? As in what EXACTLY happened? I'm done with my argument. I'd just like to know what's up.

Can't come up with anything else, so you call me a fag. Nice one, newfriend.

-The girl assaulting the victim was 20 and the victim was 15.
-Lured her into the woods so they could surround her while multiple people assaulted her even after she was already on the ground for who even knows how long.

Basically this is you "stop liking what I don't like"

They blamed the girl*

I think the reason op Wat's to help is because the police have don't nothing. honestly I think this should be done Fuck this bitch Fuck her Shit ruin her name and ruin her chance of getting any good jobs

This

It is even more complicated, Cassandra mentions her brother and the fact that he has/had to spend a night in jail. They are just trash who deserve payback.

You are a faggot, that is all to be said.

that girl hitting her is fucking hot. can I Get her digits?

Can someone post all relevant facebook profiles?

Bump for interest

but someon just said the 15 yo girl was with the 20yo's bf. so it seems like just a hen squabble to me

I think you should take this over to tumblr.

Fucking summer.

Thank you. Rather than call me a fag and jump on me, you gave me valid reasoning. Thank you very much.

I don't get the last point, but damn that's fucked up.

Yeah, from what I'm reading it seems vile. What can I do to help? What information has been gathered so far?

Mirroring?

NYPA

man you sound like a whiteknighting faggot. let me guess, you made an angry post on fb about the gorilla shooting too, huh

They were riding in a car to go to a party or something with a bunch of other people according to a conversation someone posted in the last thread.

not your personal army

go to tumblr

On it, I'll fetch them from the last thread.
Also, here's the victim's mother's facebook. Full video with sound is on it.
facebook
.com
/jennifer.connollydetenancour

>have a backbone
>done investigating like i have
yeah you're a real life superhero, you dipshitted nigger.

Nypa fag

I don't have a facebook, well, not one with my info or personal friends. I would rather you call me a "white knight" than be a sackless cuck who stands for nothing but sucking cock.

from what I saw we got shiftless bitches. real name victims name shiftless bitches state id number and maybe a ip
also off by one

>mfw you have no idea

Keep talking little man.

It'd be good if we could get these cunts fired or something, But meh I highly doubt these scumbags work. Give it a few years and she will date an abusive guy and he will kill her, karma my friends.

NYPA, faggot.

Can't we call whatever country they're from and use the state id number to get an address?

I've got 8 total pictures that're at least a little relevant to this.

yeah, trying to gather internet squads to stalk information on people is really "standing up for something"

i'm sure the police are asking for help right? oh wait, no, you're just meddling in other people's business as per usual because you lack for normie things to do on a weekend.

(You)

Hey man, anything we can do to fuck up white niggers is worth doing.

probably but I think we would need the town they live in.

If someone were to dox OP, now that'd be an army I could join.

Cassandra Teal Borden Born September 22, 1997 State ID number S229151582913. Pretty sure she does not have a driver's license. The other attacker is Shayna Evans and she seems to not have a facebook and I haven't been able to find the girl who cut her hair and the fat fucking dude in green is Justin Borden. I have a contact on the inside who I am waiting to hear back from. It is still only 6 am their time so it may be a while yet.

>2nd half of the fb post

so in other words, this wasnt a random attack like the OP made it sound, it was a chick attacking another chick out of jealousy for being with her boyfriend

Could do it for the lulz

forgot image.
i am retarded.
insult me Sup Forums, i am not worthy

thought shayna. Evans was the victim

She was simply in the same car with her boyfriend, and there were apparently two other people there as well. If anything, it makes it more necessary.

>Get her digits
I think that's kind of the idea

they also accuse her of somehow getting her brother arrested for driving at 90mph while being drunk

No Sydney is the victims name

The victim's name is Sydney.

Aaand that's it for the fb posts with information.
The rest of the knowledge belongs to the other anons who're more competent than newfag me.
Only been on for about 8 months, and I'm not an internet wizard, so I can't do much.
pls help

>2016
Thinking Sup Forums has anything resembling a social conscience anymore. Look at threads. Traps, dicks and Trump lovers. Sup Forums was always shit but now it's a cancerous sesspool

That's what I am getting the elder one jumped a minor for being with her drunk boyfriend

I may stop replying, but no worries, the hunt continues.

So what happens now?

>Fuck 'em up, Sup Forums.
no

I smell lawsuit for her

FUCK YOUR INB4 FAGGOT, NYPA

not accomodating some beta fuck with a crush on some jailbait cunt who got btfo

Someone will be finding her address and phone number

We tarnish their names so bad they wont be able to find work.

It's about time Sup Forums stretches out its dick. Everyday newfags and bfags post the dumbest shit like nypa. So nypa means never do shit for years and waste time watching lame ass threads that go nowhere? Sup Forums should be your army every chance it gets. We are all here because we like destruction and anarchy. So let's fucking act like it!

This thread is dildos as fuck, there are worse things out there you magnificent cocksucker

The problem is getting the appropriate info. None of these people have a whole lot on info posted on their FBs. I found a person who reaaaallly fucking hates Cassandra and has vowed payback. I contacted this person and am awaiting a reply. Other than that, I don't know.

And continue their scumbag lifestyle of beating people up because of no alternatives.

Hey, not that I care but you know that's how it'll be.

For future reference to anyone who finds this thread, and wants sound, refer to

This. I have been here for too fucking long and watched as cancer ate the heart of this place. All the faggots throwing NYPA around like they know what the fuck they are talking about. You faggots haven't done a single worthwhile thing in your lives, how about you start, you don't even have to leave the house.

They look pretty tough, maybe we should back off

Fuck. She has a record already? I'm not surprised but do you think the rest have records?

Fuck off with the personal army requests you underage fucking cretin.

she looks fucking crazy

guns are scary, user. our computers will protect us from the monsters in "the real world"

She went to jail for the attack on the video

Fuck off newshits.

>We are all here because we like destruction and anarchy.

No faggot, no
Im here for the traps, the furries and to laugh at patheticals transniggers like you who thinks this is the Sup Forums from log time ago.

>jennifer.connollydetenancour
moron

the date is YESTERDAY. that's her being arrested for this assault.

not much of a threat, are you?

Seriously? You're so new I can still see placenta hanging off your tiny dick.

don't forget the AZNs

little, yellow, different
delicious

Stop embarrassing yourself by trying to reply to everyone trying to derail the thread you autistic fucking loser. Deal with your own problems you pansy.

>mfw I'm a "newshit"

If they're bullying her, why not fuck her to complete the bullying?

>mfw I'm not OP

this

>Has been here less than one year
Yeah you're a newshit.

i have audio dropbox.com/s/0ecqefyjs6oqny5/little kids gets fucked.mp4?dl=0