Your cunt

Your cunt
Your weird Christmas traditions

Pic related for us, it amazed me when I learned we're the only ones who do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misa_de_Gallo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Posadas
youtube.com/watch?v=B9m6k8d1eXQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tió_de_Nadal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Peace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just why?
>tfw learnt about this in mr bean

my dad used to get drunk on christmas eve and beat me. That was pretty weird I guess

Just something we do for whatever reason.

Also pic related.

Da fuck literally we do Christmas crackers too

you stole that idea off of runescape

Go on....

We have our own version of that

Christmas piñatas are the traditional kind and used in posada parties, no funny characters or any of that shit

I am going to Midnight Mass in an hour.

also we have Christmas flowers

We do that here as well, not just Catholics though

Australians do it too.

On that note, Australians barely give a fuck about Christmas. People go crazy with lights on their house, and decorations, but barely anything else. For dinner you'll be having prawns, a salad and some cold sausage rolls.

Much better in the Motherland.

It's summer for you lot though, that sounds horrible

As kids in school you always got to make extra decorative versions of those, only no firecracker. They're still called smällkaramell ("bang caramel")

>tfw you will never be the happy pepe you were when you had entire days in school dedicated entirely to making Christmas crafts

We have the Misa de Gallo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misa_de_Gallo

Also
"In Mexico, the Aztec winter solstice festival had traditionally been observed from December 7 to December 26. According to the Aztec calendar, their most important deity, the sun god Huitzilopochtli, was born during the month of December (panquetzaliztli). The parallel in time between this native celebration and the birth of the Christ lent itself to an almost seamless merging of the two holidays."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Posadas

And here's one weird as fuck, it's called el torito
youtube.com/watch?v=B9m6k8d1eXQ

I don't know why I found this so funny.

Our family also does Christmas crackers.

We have really depressing traditionds and swedes mock us for them, we visit graves and sing really dark songs and drink alcohol and foreigners will never understand it

We do this aswell

we also got that here, flores de pascua

The weirdest so far: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tió_de_Nadal
>Beat a log so hard it shits presents

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Peace

We have crackers in Canada too. I see them everywhere, in every store at this time of year but I never see people actually use them though.

carp
need I say more?

this

A winter celebration full of wonder and cheer?

Every year this yule goat gets erected in a city called Gävle, and it's become a tradition to burn it down (almost) every time. Officials heighten security every year, but someone always manages to get it reduced to cinders.

In 1976, some cheeky raggare destroyed it by smashing his car into i. In 2001, an american tourist joined the tradition by burning it down. In 2009, the webcams supervising the goat were hacked so they wouldn't see the perp(s) doing the deed.

goddammit forgot pic

Chrissy's basically just a prequel to New Years

Is the rumor true that Gävle has now permanently stopped erecting the yule goat after this year's humiliating defeat?

No. Haven't found a single article even suggesting it, and it's become somewhat of a tourist attraction for the town. They're gonna keep erecting it, it's gonna keep getting burned down and the city is going to keep receiving attention from it.