Stuck on b while my fat fuck gf did lines of coke with her friends...

stuck on b while my fat fuck gf did lines of coke with her friends. coming down with all her stupid ass insecurities asking me if im cheating on her because shes a fat whore. what do b

Post pic of gf

What is b?

Post pics of GF

tie her hands and feet together like this

then take requests for teh lols

sending dump from phone to pc hold on, in mean time. ariana leak.

Golden opportunity op.
Tell her she's indeed fat and that no one would ever love her besides you

look through her shit. all the girlfriends ive ever had who asked me if i were cheating on me, were actually cheating themselves and said that to misguide me. wemon are tricky. look into it so you have a reason to be mad at her. ut hell yeah cokes a hell of a drug

post nudes of girlfriend

do what I do: cheat on her

also in mean time, heres skype convo from tnight.

[3:07:02 AM] fuck me: You're up
[3:09:40 AM] *** Call from fuck me ***
[3:09:40 AM] *** Call ended ***
[3:09:44 AM] : yeah
[3:09:47 AM] : wya
[3:09:51 AM] fuck me: Call me
[3:09:56 AM] : u still there?
[3:10:06 AM] fuck me: No
[3:10:09 AM] fuck me: Driving
[3:10:14 AM] : kk
[3:10:44 AM] fuck me: Call ?
[3:12:04 AM] fuck me: You busy
[3:21:30 AM] fuck me: I know you're typing to someone nigga
[3:21:42 AM] fuck me: Fuck it I don't even matter to you
[3:22:24 AM] : stays up for girlfriend
[3:22:24 AM] fuck me: You say you're waiting up but then I come here and you say to go home
[3:22:31 AM] : gets accused of talking to someone else
[3:22:36 AM] fuck me: You don't even want me to come
[3:23:31 AM] fuck me: Like you were being rude like earlier when I said you have me boxed out
[3:23:49 AM] fuck me: It's the same shit. Push me away
[3:24:31 AM] : not really. the same thing happens everytime you do ur lines.
[3:24:33 AM] : ur coke trippin
[3:25:48 AM] : im gonna have a cig n ill call you back
[3:25:54 AM] : if ur still here, ur welcome to have one wit me
[3:26:06 AM] fuck me: I will come back for it
[3:26:14 AM] fuck me: I wanna fuzkin chill dude
[3:26:23 AM] fuck me: I wanted you to call cuz I was tripping driving
[3:26:28 AM] fuck me: Then it ends up Ina fight
[3:30:26 AM] : ok
[3:32:45 AM] fuck me: Here
[3:33:30 AM] : kk omw.
[3:33:39 AM] : im prob gnna go back in n drive there depending on how this goes
[3:54:38 AM] fuck me: I could see the lack of interest you have in me now
[3:57:27 AM] fuck me: You'd never marry me
[3:57:41 AM] fuck me: I feel like you can't accept me at my worst.
[3:57:55 AM] fuck me: It jus wont work

nom

sounds like she's gonna cheat on you, making you look like a cunt so she wont feel as bad when she gets fucked by some other guys.
She's gonna keep turning shit around to make you look like a bad guy.
dump her. at leastfor a night while she's high, i guarantee you she will fuck someone else

This, OP.

for gods sake this

cringe

Just fucking end it you faggot

definitely right, dump that hoe...

this.
or shes already fucking someone else.

Your gf is nasty

i'd marry her in a heartbeat

>inb4 whiteknight

I'm just tired of paying for sex

still waiting on nudes OP

that's ariana grande bro. pics still getting sent.

dude, this makes me so sad. funny, ive made her use a condom for even sucking my Dick every night since i first found out she flirts around.

Ariana or your fat gf

It should make you mad Sup Forumsro
this kinda shit is ridiculous
I've been there before myself
:/

wasnt me.

heres first pic ill post, well see how this goes.
anyway the chat iwth her is getting stupid. im kidna reitterating whats being said on here about how im tired of her turning shit on me and how shell prob fuck the first nigga she sees if i broke up with her.

its way too true.

either or

I caught my wife going through my phone. I told her straight up that if she thinks I'm cheating. I mine as well.

Shit butt tbh, I am a guy and mine is better

*might

Yeah, if she doesn't trust your word there is no love there.

post her pussy.
dump the whore.
when you first heard she flirts around, thats when you should have broke up with her
otherwise it makes you a cuck.
i still wanna see her pussy though, get postang

Real talk bro, shit butt, thats fucking funny.

In all seriousness, heres the deal.

I know shes a fucking flirting whore, not to the crazy extent but I probably don't know about one or two times shes pulled thru and kissed a guy, maybe even hooked up.
I fuck her casually in the ass with a condom, maybe three times a week. I get head daily, w condom. totally zero stds chance, even got genital herpes under control by putting my dick thru the peephole.

I get free weed, food, and drugs on occasion from her. I stay at her place, drink and listen to music on occasion. i could treat her like absoulte shit and nothing really happens to me. i've become immune to her stress, on purpose fights and all that insecure bullshit, plus im starting a business and all is going well.

i'll prob list more, but what would you guys do?

I'd bail dude. Bitch is toxic as fuck and it sounds like you're grasping at straws for a reason not to leave her ass when you seem to already know that it's what you should do.

Cum on her face and tell us how that makes you feel?

in order to do that, i will once again accept her bullshit. maybe ill do it tnight n start another thread. ill have her do more lines of her fuckign cke, ill drink.

how do i make sure the pics dont get tracked?

from that angle, it looks like i've done everythign i practically could to keep this hook. it wears me out to the point where i get psychotic breaks/ burnout.

sometimes i think things will turn around and hold onto that, it fucking blows. any adv or examples of how its gonna go down when it ends?

This is a logical option, however, I got accused of cheating for ~1.5-2 years before I FUCKING SNAPPED and said "Do you WANT ME TO CHEAT?!! Because I've never cheated on you ONCE and you keep bringing it up so you must want me to cheat"

Also, my girlfriend at that time (wife now) was gaining weight at the time these accusations were occurring. Quite a bit of weight, actually.

Either way bitches are psycho. Even the ones who aren't crazy are fucking crazy.

LOL LOOK AT THIS BITCH
>I did lines so I'm acting like a crazy cunt
>You don't love me at my worst

Well, bitch. If marrying you means being with someone for the rest of my life who's going to spend our money on blowing lines of coke and turn into a crazy fat slut then nawwwwwwww.

easy peasy

For Andriod
>go into your phone's settings
>find the 'Personal tab'
>tap 'Location'
>tap 'off'

snap anonymously

have to ask an iphone fag if u have one of those though.

She'll get fatter. When I met my wife 10 years ago she was 115. She's now ~205. That doesn't sound bad but she's barely 5'2" lol

Just a warning. Luckily I've trained my wife to be exactly what I want her to be so I don't even care. I still love her to death and therefore think she's hot.

All other landwhales gross me out but something about your brain makes you find people attractive when you love them I guess.

>inb4 ur a fag u love a grill durp

Lol. I gave her all my passwords and told her this was the one time. I told her the exact same shit.

Also added that if I wanted to fuck another girl I would go be with and fuck another girl and wouldn't stay with her. Reminded her that I'm a bad liar. Dropped it and hasn't brought it up for 3+ years

She'll freak the fuck out.. might go full stalker on you. She sounds like she has issues.

You'll be ok, it might hurt a bit for a while because you've tried to rationalize it to this extent.

All and all this ends with you being better off than you are now. Cut the cord.

Advice? Sure, be ready for the fuckery that might ensue, as well as the emotional trauma you've given yourself kicking you in the teeth. a 60 ounce bottle of rum should suffice.

iphone is about the same

iPhone owners
>go to Settings
> Privacy
> Location Services.
> tap 'off'

You can still use wifi and whatever when your location is off. Great for sex torture.

Then fuck it. You get your nut off and sounds like she has money to provide for you.

The problem is I think she's onto the fact that you are using her and probably has her eyes on a guy with:
>a bigger dick
or
>a bigger salary

When guys get cheated on it's one of the two above. Always.

I got an android, does this work for geotagging too?

You need to get her on drugs or something man. She eats waaaay tooooo much.

is there any possible way it could be because shes lonely and i treat her like shit sometimes?

I was in rehab when she might have done shit, it was the final 10 days i was there.

it works for everything. There's no way you can be traced. I've used it to post me with things up my ass and never been traced.

before this thread archives, ill post one more. if yall up tnight maybe ill get that one thread going n tie her up. really thanks for all the advice tnight guys. im gnna reread this tomorrow.

if u guys want more ill go upload another folder off my phone.

What time in ur time zone will you likely be posting?

either 6am pacific or tomorrow bcuz its sunday 10 - 2 am pacific

More ariana grande

Wait USA or Australia?

US

wait so in like an hour?

yup possibly, shes really tryna pick me up.

Aww man, you got my hopes up and everything thinking that was really her.

that's in less then an hour!

Make the choice to be a man OP
I dont care who you are, no one deserves that kind of shit.
Drop her, dont look back

And quit smoking
If you cant respect yourself, dont expect anyone else to

Im still waiting on a pussy pic son come on.

get the fuckin rope nigga

he said 6am PST, Sunday

give him time

Good luck OP

honestly stalling cause i gotta shit first.

[5:09:25 AM] : maybe if we come over, we could get all snugly and do some kinky shit?
[5:09:52 AM] fuck me: Haha like what
[5:10:34 AM] : idk
[5:11:00 AM] fuck me: Ok come through
[5:11:53 AM] fuck me: Coming ?
[5:11:57 AM] : got anythignin mind?
[5:12:20 AM] fuck me: Tie me or something's

fucking winrar.

tie her down, blindfold her. annihilate her anus

best app for Sup Forums posts? ill dl rn

[5:12:20 AM] fuck me: Tie me or something's
[5:13:33 AM] fuck me: Babe
[5:13:51 AM] : sounds good
[5:13:53 AM] : do u got a rope?
[5:14:10 AM] fuck me: I may have something

Meh. I'm Alpha as fuck with a huge sex appetite that she can't fulfill. I get it. Worked out well for me that I caught her, so I'm a happy camper.

Take it from me-you never really stop paying. Ever.

absolutely this. All the girls I've known that have accused me of cheating, it comes to light later that they were fucking behind my back like the cum rags they are.
How long have you been with her OP?

if she tries to divorce you, kill her.

simple.

2 years fwb for around 1 of them

Faggots never heard of a pre-nup
God damn this shit should be common knowledge with todays divorce rate

iPhone instructions:

Settings
Privacy
Location services
Go to Camera
Change to Never

Done

>fwb deal

actually not the best way to start a relationship anyway. trust me you'll find out shes been fucking guys, it'll turn into a blazing row and you'll be posted rabbit heads every holiday.
If her crazy is showing this much gtfo and dont look back son.

tell her you do cheat on her and to never call you again, simple