You will never come home after a long day of working a job you hate, to see her standing there...

>You will never come home after a long day of working a job you hate, to see her standing there. She's wearing the necklace you gave her for her birthday last week. She smiles that smile which turns your hard facade to mush. She kisses your cheek, she's warm and she has the aroma of fresh baking. You look into those eyes, you could stare into them for hours. She blushes profusely as you tell her you love her. She whispers a reciprocation into your ear. Her face is even warmer now from blushing. She leads you to the sitting room. She pours out steaming hot chocolate for both of you. You sit for hours watching TV, but not really taking it in. You tell her you love her again, she giggles and kisses you on the nose, snuggling closer to you.
"I love you too".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LX-D31_0uh8
youtube.com/watch?v=61ScLjYlDKU
youtube.com/watch?v=UwxatzcYf9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JpXnIXP6j78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and then you give her a piss enema

K

>You will never slow your car down on a busy road at 6:24 in the evening on a lazy Saturday to help a girl whose car is smoking and seems to be broken down. You will never get out of your car, walking over to her in brisk but cautious strides to see if she needs your help. When she sees you approaching, you see a flicker of something in her eyes, you pass it off as disgust, you're used to that. She thanks you for noticing, cursing her mechanic, who said he would fix her engine, but instead went on holiday to a far flung location that you never bothered to remember. You're too mesmerized by her eyes, you wish you could tell her you love her right in that moment, but you know you can't. You will never help her to jump-start her car, and be given the sweetest half-smile in return. She stares at you, you're caught in her headlights, unable to speak nor move.
"Do you want to exchange numbers, in case my mechanic decides he'd rather be elsewhere?" She speaks softly. You feel your stomach churning, but somehow you speak.
"Sure."
>You say it quickly, but her face immediately cracks into a smile, her teeth bright against the lazy blue sky. You've never been so happy.

>You will never be browsing your local library, trying to remember why you still go there. You see a girl, her hair shielding her face from prying eyes, namely yours. She brushes her hair from her face, looking up. You see that she's reading 'A Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy'. You see her see you, and you wish you could shrink away. You know she will hate you. Who wouldn't. But she doesn't. A kind look, and a coercing smile flirt with her features. You can't mess this up. You sit down at her table, after grabbing whatever book you can find. You look up at her, smiling again. Without warning her hand darts across the table. She holds her hand out, wanting to shake hands, and you do. She tells you her name is Rachel, that she's studying at the same university you go too. You tell her your name, and you talk about classes. As you talk, you see her take out a bookmark, it's made of silk and has celtic-knots all over it. She drapes it onto the page she was on in her book, and slowly closes the book over it. You watch this all, the sheer beauty she displays in doing nothing.

>You will never be walking through the Louvre, wishing it was quieter, and that all of these tourists would leave. You're on an exchange program, your university with a Parisian one. You wish you could feel what the great artists felt, that sheer love, hatred, anguish, joy....
>Then you see her. She's staring intently at a piece by Monet. Her brow furrows. She doesn't understand. Like a force of magnetism you feel yourself drawn to her. She doesn't notice your presence, and you feel comfortable in that. The painting is of a Garden facing the sea, with patrons standing in view. She's looking at you now. You continue to stare at the painting. Your french isn't good, you can't communicate with her without making a fool of yourself.
"He was a visionary"
>She pronounces her 'r' in the back of her throat. You choke, not expecting her to know you were an anglophone.
"He was never afraid to show what he felt he saw. He must have seen the beauty in everything"
>She speaks quickly,fluently. You wish you could speak back to her in French.
"Are you going to talk, or is my English that bad?"
>'That' becomes 'zat'.
"I don't know how to respond. I'm more of an abstract lover myself".
>Whydidyousaythatwhydidyousaythatwhydidyousaythat
>She laughs, it's sweet, a tinkling sound.
"My name is Marie, it's a great pleasure to meet you!"
>She smiles, you fall apart inside.

0/10 shit pasta try harder

Sarah silverman is hottest chick in world

Prove me wrong

Hey OP,

That's the gayest shit I ever read, When I get home from work I at least want to fucking eat a meal why would I sit at the TV for hours instead of having dinner.

What do you go for a Girl who doesn't fucking work what the fucking gay shit is that shit.

Also FUCKING HOT CHOCOLATE WHERE IS THE BEER YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT.

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO WATCH TV WHEN YOU CAN PLAY VIDYA OR GO FUCKING OUTSIDE OR TO A BAR OR SOME SHIT FUCK.

Also cats I didn't see any mention of cats.

2/10

Check out these cool DS games I bought

I got some guitar hero, some sponge Bob and some taz the tasmanian devil there guna be fun

This is my dream collection I am collecting them everyday

"Fresh baking?"

Jesus, bitch could use a shower.

1/10 OP. Try harder

>You will never

Sweet. Women are a bottomless pit you throw money in. Sure, getting laid is ace, but you don't have to get into a relationship to get pussy. Let me break it down how it works.

1. You get a girlfriend
Congrats, you now have to do whatever she wants. If you don't buy that purse she's dry-begging for, no pussy for you. That's right, pussy has been taken hostage, and will only be freed when you shower her with gifts... And most of the time she "just don't feel like it right now" When some new guy comes along, you're dropped faster than a sack of bricks.

2. You're getting married.
Congrats again! You've now become so pussy whipped that you can't even be called a man anymore. When she calls, you come running like a good dog. She'll stick around for a while, she'll mold you into who she wants you to be, then become tired of you.

3. Divorce time
Say goodbye to half of your shit, and if you have any kids, kiss them goodbye and tell them you love them now because she's gonna brainwash them into believing you're a deadbeat that don't love them while she spends child support money on shoes and a new boyfriend.

Relationships are for chumps. Go out and meet chicks, fuck them, and move on to the next.

People still go to libraries? I thought it's just where homeless people go to waste time and to be under shelter.

If you're trying to make people feel sad/upset/whatever, use a place that's actually relevant in 2016 not 1996.

Truth

keep dreaming faggot

I wish my girlfriend was like that. Then again, I don't expect her to understand. Maybe when she's nine years old she will.

>You will never be walking home from school after being held back by your teacher, feeling the sting on your hand where she slapped you with a ruler. You see a girl in a white dress sitting in a tree, dangling her legs from a branch overlooking the local creek, which bubbles below her. She sees you, shielding her eyes from the sun.
"What're you looking at?"
>You feel like you have to defend yourself
"I should ask you the same thing".
>She slides down from the tree, dusting herself off. Woodchips and bark fall to the ground as she does so.
>She walks over to you, she's only slightly shorter than you.
"Chloe".
>It's all she says. She reaches out to you with a hand that's grass-stained, yet so small and fragile it seems wrong to touch it.
>You shake hands, she takes the lead.
"Cat got your tongue?"
>You blurt out your name, she grins when you do so.
"Say, you ever been crabfishing?"
>She knows you haven't, you look too well dressed, your appearance tells the truth your mouth won't.
"Come with me, I've gotta show you the best creek!"
>The sun beats down on her bonneted head, and dust is kicked up as you walk.

>You will never come home after a long day of working a job you love, to see it standing there. It's eating the fried chicken you gave it for it's birthday last week. It smiles that smile which turns your hard cock to flaccidity. It kisses your cheek, it's repulsive and it has the aroma of fresh lean and friend chicken. You look into those scars, you could stare into them for hours. It shits profusely as you tell it you are going to whip it. It whispers a reciprocation into your ear. Its ass is even dirtier now from shitting. It leads you to the sitting room. It pours out steaming hot purple drank for both of you. You sit for hours watching TV, but not really taking it in. You tell it you're going to whip it again, it grunts and bites you on the nose, snuggling closer to you.
"Ooga Booga".

>hot chocolate
What kind of 9yr old faggotry is going on in here!?!?
>fucking summer

THIS IS TRUE FUCKING ART

There was this woman around early 30's I think that I kept seeing come to my library. She was there every day, and she would normally wear the same clothes. I think he was staying at a half way house near by. She would normally just use the computers for a bit and sit under the library awning

I wanted to go talk to her, just because she always looked so sad, and I thought she'd appreciate the company, but I would chicken out. I haven't seen her for awhile now. Hope shes alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=LX-D31_0uh8

You're a good person user. I hope she's alright too.

I have this but she's putting on weight and putting out less because of it. It's a trap folks.

Weight gain and low sex drive are indicative of depression.

>You will never be walking in the rain with the woman you love, wishing you could live in this moment for the rest of your life. You will never look over at her, holding the umbrella you couldn't possibly have yourself. There is a smile in her eyes, you feel closer to her as a human than you've ever felt to anyone else. She creates splashes as she walks, you walk together toward the apartment you can barely afford together, having run from both of your families. You reach the door, her hands shaking as she tries to insert the key into the lock. You steady her hand with your own, turning the key together. You stand, her body complimenting yours in every way, two shapes in the dank doorway to the abode you despise. You walk as one to your bedroom, shutting the door together.
>You lie on the bed, still tangled together, wishing the world would end around you.
youtube.com/watch?v=61ScLjYlDKU

You don't know me, faggot

I'm married, and I want none of this.

I want to come home from work, say hi to the wife and the kids and see what they're up to. All of this should last maybe about an hour, and then they all leave me alone and I get about five to six solid hours by myself without being bugged by any of them.

This is my fantasy.

lol fucking plebe, I have money a good job and just bought a new BMW coupe

Life is what you make it.

Me too user... me too.

If you had money you'd be smart enough to know that BMWs are trash and that there are a million better options in that price range

>you will never feel the excitement and joy of waking up on christmas morning as a child again
>you will never again go downstairs and see your parents standing there with a huge pile of presents for you
>you will never again feel the excitement turn in, to light disappointment as you open what looks like a game but only ends up being a DVD
>you will never again leave the clothing items till last

At first I thought you were talking about a dog.
Disappointed.

Great sideboob there

itt: salty faggots who never had a proper adult relationship

>If you had money you'd be smart enough to know that BMWs are trash and that there are a million better options in that price range

Absolutely I do know that bro, but women are stupid fickle and shallow and "blah blah blah BMW" and they love the brand which is the only reason why I got one.

There are definitely much cheaper easier cars to live with but gotta go with what works!

>at some point in your life, your parents picked you up, put you down and never picked you back up again

Haha jokes on you faggot I already had the love of my life and lost her

Underage detected b&

>You will never be standing on a bridge with your sister's friend, who goes to art school nearby, watching the water swell beneath you, and carry debris along. You will never hear her sweet voice talk politely about her schoolwork, and her classmates, she avoids eye contact with you, looking at her patent leather shoes, trying to make the smalltalk she thinks you'd prefer to hear. You wish she could understand what you want her to understand. You see her cheeks dimple as you tell her another joke, trying to judge her reaction. You hope she won't ignore you forever. Your sister is long gone, talking about buying groceries.
>She looks up at you suddenly, there is something burning on her cheeks.
"D-do you want to go out with me?"
>She blurts it out, you're as taken aback as humanly possible in this situation.
>Your turn, you can't mess this up, you've wanted to tell her what she said to you without warning for years.
"I'd love to".
>The sheer weight lifted from your shoulders is immense.
>She slowly inches her hand over to yours, your fingers interlock softly, her hands are warm and invite yours further.
youtube.com/watch?v=UwxatzcYf9Q

Actually I do, not exactly like you describe but pretty fucking close. Feels good to find a woman that loves you more than you love her.

You just need to grow up.

Love isnt real, you can be happy and have it good with anyone you choose to.

>You will never be walking through a green forest in Summer, your step-sister following in your footsteps, trying to keep up with you. You know this forest so well you could never get lost. You stop suddenly as you reach a clearing, a thin winding stream stretching from one edge of your field of view to the other. You smile at her, she's standing next to you. You both look at the dragonflies flying above the water, like jewels darting above it.
"Why did you take me here?"
>She isn't angry, you can tell instinctively. There is always that warmness in her voice. A woodpigeon coos in the trees above you.
"I have something to show you".
>You take her by the hand, leading her further into the clearing, over the stream, dragonflies scattering as you do so. You climb over a bank of grass, and she gasps.
>As far as she can see, a field of bluebells stretches forth. It's like a sea of purest blue, which stands before you.
"It's beautiful user".
>She has a quietness to her voice now, she doesn't want to speak loudly.
>She hugs you close.
youtube.com/watch?v=JpXnIXP6j78

This one got me most. Bravo user

OP here, I don't give a fuck what you think to be honest, the thread will 404 soon, and that'll be it.
I just want you to know that I know all of this from real life experience. The girls shown, I have all met, I have all loved, and I have all been abandoned by. This is just my way of showing it. I'm sorry anons, this is fucking life.

Thank you, but it's really just a description to be honest. She broke me man, I just want you all to know what happened before.

Farewell anons, I hope you remember these, but I won't blame you if you don't.
Have amazing lives.
Do what you think is right.