Hi Sup Forums I'm trying to make a really hard decision

Hi Sup Forums I'm trying to make a really hard decision.
Basically I could walk away with $1500 in my pocket but it would go against all my morals and I would feel terrible for like 3 weeks.
It would piss of about 15 people, and one of them is a girl I've been chatting too for nearly 2 years and have shared a lot, who has even gone as far as buying me gifts and sending it overseas to me. (She's the only real reason I'd feel bad.) I also have a decent job and money isn't the end of the world for me right now, but it would help out a bit.
In saying that I would never ever see these people and have never met them in person. (They are more of business partners.)
What do I do Sup Forums, hoping some wise user can give me some words of wisdom.

If $1500 isn't a super big deal for you it's not worth it, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

Should i kms :)

Again magic conch should i kms

Fuck sake magic conch your not making this easy give me a fucking 1

Fuck me can a nigger die

Gg rolling for a 10 or 1 so i can kill my self

Is girl real preggo?

Normal person anwser, you need to ask yourself Will I be able to live with myself if I do this, and are these relationships more important than money to me.

/b answer. ....

>>Get nudes from chick
>>post here
>>take money
>>literally profit

Thanks the lord going to kms

This is fucking horseshit. Its becoming more and more clear to me that you expect me to take on board your shit while you aren't doing the same for me. All you do is this fucking I'll be mad or does this mean we break up fucking bullshit and make me back down well fuck that shit.

Business isn't doing well like it did, I want to get out.
But the true question is do I take $1500 and piss everyone off before I do?

does she notice me?

sht the fuck up pussy how are you not sure?

yeah i thought so

Fuck an old friends ex?

well, you will sleep better knowing you're a good person if you don't... or maybe you can buy a white-noise-maker-thingy and give no fucks

is my GF cheating on me?

You can always find a way to make more money. Dignity and self respect can sometimes be harder to come by.

Assuming of course that you live in the US or some other country where $1500 isn't really that much. If you live in some shit hole where $1500 will feed your entire family for 4 years well.... maybe dignity isn't all that important.

Plus in my experience shit always works it's way around. It may not be super obvious but you can bet that at some point the universe wI'll right itself and you will find yourself getting fucked over by someone else.

Is OP a fucking nigger

will my gf and i last