B

b,
is married better than being single ?
married folks would you do it again ?

Married here, been for 5 years. Not sure what all the fuss is about. I'm having a great time and the sex hasn't stopped. Maybe it will when we have kids? But so far so good.

SAUCE ALSO FUCKIN NEEDED
OR NAME OF CHICK

Single life is better

do yourself a favour. stay single. pay for whores when you cant get laid and if youre aching to bust a nut. get clipped so no kids.... you are living the life i can only dream of now.

if you only have yourself to answer to you are loving the dream.

if shes the one you know shes the one

married for 2 years, together for 9.

it's fine. i personally dont feel like i should have to sign a piece of paper and get the government involved in a "vow" of commitment. but girls do. because they're dumb.

also, sauce on OP's gif plz

This

Please op u fgt

souceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>get clipped

Lmao, get a load of this for

AGREED beyond dispute! STAY SINGLE for as long as possible.

Think about this,
They're prisons. Man made prisons! You're doing time!
You get up in the morning. She's there.
You go to sleep at night. She's there.
It's like you gotta ask permission to use the bathroom. "Is it all right if I use the bathroom now?"
Yeah, and you can forget about watching TV while you're eating! You know why? Because it's dinner time. And you know what you do at dinner?
You talk about your day. How was your day today? Did you have a good day today or a bad day today? Well, what kind of day was it? Well, I don't know. How about you? How was your day?
Oh, you have no idea!

RUN!

>together 7 years before marriage
user, I'm coming up on 5 years with my girl and I think she's starting to get antsy that I haven't popped the question.
What was it that made you decide you should get married?
Personally I've just been avoiding it because we aren't financially stable enough to move out on our own without the help of our roommates.

Fuck no.

beats rubbers and 'im on the pill' - naaaaaaĆ aaaaaah yeah nah yeah nah not falling for that ONE again.

I honestly can't say what it was EXACTLY. I just knew it was something she wanted...but she didn't pester me about it or anything. I just popped the question one day when we were out of town visiting NYC.

NEVER feel the pressure dude. NEVER do it because you think she wants it. You gotta look out for you. If you're not ready, then pump the brakes.

You'll hear bad shit from both sides, just make sure you do what makes you happy. Also don't depend on others for your happiness.

not OP, but I think this is Alex Mae Sundae Fun Day or something like that

For me, it was only when wife was pregnant that sex stopped because she felt different about it. But after pregnancy, it skyrocketed

you get the sickness called 'onegina' and vagina are off the charts, unless of'course you're alpha as fuck and are never caught.

Alright fair enough. Thanks for the solid advice.

I've been married almost 10 years now.
We have our good and bad times.
For example right now, I want to kick her ass out. Hard.
Tomorrow this hatred will simmer down into a thick sludge that slows me down and deadens my spirit further, but I will stay put and not shank a bitch.
And staying put is what you're supposed to do.
Then the cycle will begin again until I drown in the sludge I have accumulated.

It can be fun, if you're shortsighted enough to think that marrying a cute girl in your 20s means you can fuck a cute girl whenever you want for the rest of your life.

You get a few years of fucking a cute girl, if you're lucky, followed by decades and decades of being stuck putting up with the constant bullshit of this other person who you can;t escape ever, whom you think you might have had some feelings for when you were a young dumb kid once, or maybe you were just horny, it's been so long you cant remember.

Fuck girls in their 20s. Enjoy the rest of your life in peace being single.

>Alex Mae Sundae Fun Day
fucking thanks bro !!!

Fuck em all while you can, then hook up with one for good once you can't get random strange anymore.

If you both truly love eachother, it's the best thing in the whole world. However, if you argue all the time, stay the fuck away from marriage

>but girls do. because they're dumb.
Theyre actually pretty smart
>allows them to get fat
>kids are basically their financial security
>ensures you pay if you fail to please
The balls in her court and if you fuck up, unless you go abroad or go innawoods youll be paying $$$ forever

Was married for 7 years, and would never do it again. Not because it was a particularly bad marriage; we just fell out of love with each other. But the legal stuff and the paperwork is just not worth the hassle. If I meet someone again that I want to spend the rest of my life with, I'll just ... spend the rest of my life with that person, without having to appeal to the state for legal recognition of our union.

If youre dead to the world and don't grow or mature as a person in any meaningful way, and neither does the bloodsucker legally bound to you, then you'll both enjoy the rest of your lives together. Like farmers in the midwest.

However if not, then no.

I was married. My ex and I met when I was 20, got married after 5 years, divorced another 5 later.

Thing is with us, we both changed so fucking much in that time. I used to roll my eyes when people would say "Oh yeah, things change for you from X to Y" but then it was glaringly apparent.

She turned all Susie Homemaker, and I was way more into enjoying life and trying to make myself better, healthier, etc. So yeah, by the time we were in our last year together we just didn't have a thing in common. It was amicable, no demonic hatred or any of that shit. Now she lives with a guy who is a CPA and as vanilla as you can imagine, in suburbia with the perfect lawn and the obligatory Subarus. More power to her.

Would I marry again? Not likely. Maybe when I'm like 60 and have perhaps 10 years left to my life anyway.

Oh, I will say this: Sex with the Ex was, actually, pretty good though we didn't do it often. We both had gotten to know one another really well, so we both knew what the other liked sexually. AND she gave kick ass blowjobs even after marriage. But our sex became routine. "You do this to ME, 1 - 2 - 3 - 4, now I do this to YOU, 1 - 2 - 3 - 4, and cha cha cha!"

I'm much happier being a bachelor and dating multiple women with little commitment.

>would never do it again
>would do it again if i met someone
wot

I miss not getting to date other girls. I miss the pursuit and getting new trim when you score. But... it was really expensive chasing other women and sometimes there was no pay-off. Rejection sucks. My wife is really hot, which helps keep me happy but for sure there are pluses to both.

Hahaha

See? Thats how they get you.

>trim

(cringe)

Getting new trim........you're beta and your wife isnt hot

I agree with "Cosmo". Aka K.G. Pennypacker

I have way more sex now that I am married than I did when I was single. Also better sex. I still regret it though. My wife has let herself go and I am the major financial provider. I love my wife, but I feel like I am missing out on my life. Marriage is sacrifice.

His "wife" is probably inflatable.

Maybe he means she's been out in the sun too long and needs to come inside and take a cool refreshing shower.

Better post pics of really hot wife user.

26, 3 years in.
I would do if again, just with a different person.

OH! Would the point be more valid if I had said "pussy"? Or perhaps "snatch" would help you understand better. Shoveit virgins. OP asked a question and I answered, being married can be great. But it can take a while to get used to the idea that if you meet another hot chick and she likes you.. you can't do anything about it.

my 20yo gf wants to marry me and im 31
she's not crazy either
med student
you jelly?

notbad.jpg
she looks about 30?

Hahahahaha, ITT singlefags and kissless virgins try to convince other single kissless virgins their lives are better than being married while having no frame of reference. I love being married. Regular sex with someone who knows what you like (before, during and after kids), sharing all bills, proper gifts at Xmas and birthdays and lots of random ones too, can afford house, car, whatever stuff we want. Still smoke weed, drink, play poker, don't have to cook all meals. This morning she got up with the kids, I slept two more hours then got up to find she had made bacon sandwiches and I had a new Legend of Zelda hat and t-shirt for Father's Day. Now going for Chinese food. Not paying. Fuck being single, throwing money after pussy and hoping you hook up before your friends do so you aren't the last single one left.

not after seeing her posted online, hah!

Marriage is great if you're smart about it. One pointer I can give is marry on your terms. I told my wife before we married that I had certain sexual expectations. She said she would deliver and hasn't. Told her I'm going to start fucking other women. Nothing she can do. Just do it on your terms.

Not OP. Marina Visconti. Happy Father's Day user

No. The grass is always greener on the other side.

When youre single, you want companionship.
When you're married, you want freedom, and financial independence, the ability to quit a job when it sucks, and friends you have shared interests with, and hobbies, and travel, and to eat good food again, and just relax once in a while without someone nagging at you to do all the things they could think of on their to-do list, and you want a small manageable home and a nice cheap car that takes you far, and everything else in life that single people do to enjoy it.

>nothing she can do

Except divorce you and take half your money.

lol
user is still in his 20s.

Yeah. We don't have kids yet... but that bio clock is ticking up there. I think we'll have one next year. I'm not looking forward to that. That's another thing OP. When you're single you generally aren't talking kids or thinking about that. When you're married all that far away, grown-up shit becomes very, very real. And you both have to figure that out together in such a way that you're both happy.
Also, to this guy, Go for it if she makes you happy. But be aware that her med student debt becomes your problem too if you get married. My wife is a PA. She and I will be paying off her debt for a long, long time. No, I'm not jelly. I'm already where you may one day be.

She's a doctor. Divorce is not in her best interest. Plus she's a cool chick. Just not adventurous in bed. Like I said. Be smart. Know her and yourself

>being this much of a douche

It was funny when you called your wife "trim" and talked like a teenager, but man you went straight over the top. That douchebaggery isn't funny, thats real.

37 in August. I'm no spring chicken either. If I am to live to 74 I'm already half way through my life. It's a weird thought

>get clipped so no kids....

Mfw never being a dad : (

>b
b IS NOT A FUCKING THING YOU FUCKING MORONIC NEWFAG SHITFACE NIGGER

Happy Father's Day bro?

Yeah, wait til you turn 42.
40 wasnt so bad, but by 42 you realize you are definitely IN your 40s, and 50 is just a few years away.

Yeah, I believe you. It's another reason I agree with my wife that we kinda have to have kids next year. I don't want to be 55 and dealing with a 15 year old son or daughter.

Thanks. Maybe some day...

nope.

she makes way more than me.

i got out of the Air Force 3 months ago and am using my GI Bill to get a degree.

You're a faggot who thinks he knows everything and listens to podcasts and thinks he knows everything :) kill yourself

>wait till you're this and that then you'll be as miserable as I am
Shut up

The only projection and blatant insecurity i see is in this post

I love being married. I get to fuck this almost daily.

>le triggered woman

Married 21 years, this year...and this guy has it nailed.

When we got married, I had no idea that she would turn into such a soul-sucking harpy. But now, she's fat, she actively OPPOSES my goals, she complains about everything, she has decided she and the kids are "gluten sensitive," she thinks "essential oils" are actually beneficial, she blames her issues on her hypothyroidism....and the list goes ON and ON and ON...

Marriage CAN be great, but you had better KNOW what the fuck you're getting into. Look at her parents...look CLOSELY...and get some idea what she's going to be like in 20 years. Shit has a way of bubbling to the surface, given time.

Then, establish your parameters EARLY. If you need alone time, if you have thinks you want to do, you need to set this up so that she expects it from the beginning. If you DON'T do this, you're eventually going to hear, "You've CHANGED!" And shit starts going downhill...

Trying to be nice and respectful will, in the long run, put you in the sludge.

Yes.

No.

man i have 2 boys i see every weekend/2nd weekend. it sucks because unless you are sure you are staying with the mother you have to watch another man raise your kid. fuck ot hurts man. i know my boys love me and i wouldn't trade them for all the money in the world i just wish things had worked out between me and the ex. because its hard to live with the knowledge that i have missed so man moments and much of their lives.

Sucks user. But you know, many guys never even get to have a good relationship with their kids. So Happy Father's Day. Talk to 'em later and tell 'em you love them.

It's like buying a car. If it's your dream car it will be great for 10 years or so. If you settle on something practical it will be torture. 15 years here. Not married but two kids. She cheated on me 4 times and each time I always thought I wanted her back until I got her back. Hopefully I can get a better job and leave this bitch and be single for the rest of my days.

>being this insecure about his life decisions

>using the full force of the government to stake a permanent claim to all you own and make from then on
>dumb
One of these things is not like the other.

Gf and I agreed that we'd never marry but we want kids together though. Seems like the best option imo.

>married
>going to get Chinese food and not paying
As to imply your accounts aren't shared and you both don't pay for everything? You just seem like a barking dog without a single real thought crossing your mind. Validate your choices however you may, just know you look like a total dumbass and your opinions do not support your cause.

Holy fuck I wish there was a like button. I would hit the shit out of it right now

Marriedfag here. I regret it most days honestly. It's nice to have regular sex but all women are just absolute cunts whose #1 goal is to make men miserable.

I'm less than a month away from being married for 10 years. It's better than being single, but I wouldn't do it again. Together but unmarried is the ticket.

Married for 9 years, 6 years and 3 years. We all live together. Wife 1 and 2 have 2 husbands each including me, wife 3 is 22 so I'm her first husband. Will marry again, got my eye on someone, just got to get the other 3 to agree to it although she has 2 huabands already.

what the fuck?

niggers

Wow user. You married terribly. That's some warped as shit. Like, more genuinely warped than Trolly McTrollerton down here

thanks user... i will.

may the gods see to it your seed fills the fertile womb of a gorgeous woman with hips fit for birthing many times over.

raise your brood well user.

Her career will run her life. She'll eventually fall for a doctor who is smarter and more successful than you and you'll be cucked.

Actually, only my first wife is married to one of them. It's not true about penis size, it's not a lot bigger than mine

Talking to my friends and family, it's more common than people think.

If there's one thing I've learned in life so far, it's that men will be happier if they are not married.

hey, you might be right, but why be pessimistic and settle for less than the best just because it might not last forever?

said like a true edgy 16yo! Good job user!

married life sounds good
but think you got to find a good woman

Married and had long-term live-in relationships.

Bottom Line: Your relationship with a woman is good for about 5-10 years at best, then it is very nearly guaranteed to turn to shite.

You can make it work - not saying that isn't true, since I have mates who have done so and say that "it takes WORK to make a marriage last". But my own personal experience is that it just isn't possible.

For one thing, unless you are a fucking Troll, there will always be other women interested in you. This feeds your male ego and the desire to procreate. But the SAME THING applies in the inverse to women - they are always looking too, judging who might be a better mate, etc.

Eventually, whatever tiny thing may have bugged you about your mate balloons magically to be the-most-important-thing-ever, and then it's downhill, boys. Either you are going to want to dump her, or she is going to want to dump you.

Now, maybe I'm just a bitter old fag, but since my kids are grown, I think I'm just going to switch to hookers for sex from here on out, and just hang with my buddies for friendship. Maybe I'll get a dog.

It's all bullshit. I also like to talk like marriage is prison etc, but the truth is that marriage is pretty chill.

same happened to my uncle. his bitch's parents are idiots but she was pretty nice.. now? now she's a TOTAL FUCKING BITCH

THIS is the future of "marriage" anons.

Once we let the fags get married, next will come the polygamists, then the goat-fuckers.

I'm not complaining - maybe I should reconsider my aforementioned position and just accumulate some sister-wives that I share with good Sup Forumsro's... Might be nice to have some help doing drywall, then fuck each other's wife after dinner and drinks... kek.

Old guy here. Was married for a year 27-28 to my son's mother. We split up 6 months after he was born.

I had custody of my son from ages 9-18...so relationships were not a priority. He was my priority.

I didn't remarry for 21 years. I was dating my wife for 4 years before we finally got married. I has a lot of fun...just remarried last year. It's been pretty good so far. Sometimes I miss the simplicity of my single life.

Not many women like Kim though.

I hear you man. I gave my attention to my kids after the ex split to run off. But then I got inundated with fucking gold diggers. Makes you really question your sanity.

If you can't believe a woman who you are the most intimate with, then we are really alone in this life.

You should read the cards, letters, and e-mails my ex used to send me - all flowery and "I will love you forever" etc. Then one pimply-faced gym rat later, :poof: gone.

Most humans suck, is the takeaway there.

I love my wife and my three children, but if I had it to do over again I would NOT get married or have children. Might, maybe get married again because my wife is nymph and I love fucking her every day. But having children ends life for yourself. As much as I love each of them, I would definitely not have children again. All of my money and most of my time simply has to go to supporting them. All the way through college. My own life ended the day my first child was born. He is college now and I have two more to put through college next. I have no money left for myself. I could never do anything like travel or spend money or time on myself. Is what it is.

If i read all this stuff, i think ot should be better to do it like Ronaldo, get money, fuck bitches, fuck the woman you want to birth your child, make a contract that the child is your responsibilty and live the dream with your child.

damn nigga you 49? i didn't know they left Sup Forums unfiltered in the old folks homes