Medfags

Medfags,

Is this dandruff or dry scalp and how do I fix it?

Thanks

psoriasis

buy tgel shampoo and conditioner

MAKE SURE ITS TGEL CONDITIONER because the shampoo is tar based to heal your scal

(tar and fat are normal shamps that dont harm humans)
(petroleum based shamps is what is in every normal shamps and is bad for you

>psoriasis
Thanks I will do

tits or gtfo

Seborrheic dermatitis op

Head and shoulders daily...are you for fucking real?

Its psoriases i have it as well dont pick it at it will bother you on a daily basis sometimes but just buy cream like the user said i use this mexican cream for skin and it does wonders DONT FUCKING PICK AT IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE REMEMBER THIS

kill your self.

Gross, you dirty fuck. Learn how to hygiene, faggot. Disgusting.

Lice

it has nothing to do with hygiene at all faggot. Its hereditary

i have the same exact shit, do you have dandruff too? after the shower the flakes go away but it gets red at same spot and after like 8 hours it comes back. i have been dealing with this for the past 5 months and i think it is because of the water that i shower with, idk.

Psoriasis

Wash your scalp with bleach.

Medfag here
If it's psoriasis, if you pick the dandruff and scratch that area a bit, it will start to bleed a little
Otherwise, it's seborrheic dermatitis.
Go to a pharmacy and buy shampoo with urea or salycilic acid
In case it's psoriasis, go to a doctor. They'll give you UV baths and shit.... Unless you're americunt and have to pay for healthcare. In that case, keep using that shampoo and see if it gets better

fucidin cream, medicated shampoo

Non-medfag here.

By the looks of it it could be sborrheic dermatitis. I have the same shit and its annoying as fuck. The doctor/dermatologist prescribed me this tar shampoo and its utterly cancer to my hair. Everytime i'd use it, my hair dries out completely and there is no way to get the normal texture back after a couple of days (natural regeneration) but guess what, shit comes back and have to re-use the shampoo wich repeats the cycle. Oh and I did try alot of conditioners and all that shit. I have an appointment this week and hopefully the dermatologist has something less aggresive then Kim Young Un's personal brand of shampoo.

Yep, same thing. I have been dealing with this for a year, tried everything. Will try what was written in this thread, thanks everyone

OP here. You are a moron.

i have had psoriasis since I was 8 years old, after almost 40 years living with it, I can tell you that you have psoriasis!

Not OP but I think I have the non psoriasis thing you said

It comes and goes

why would you want a dude's tits faget?

rubbung cum on that will get it better. why burn money when you've good remedy at hand!!

Also, do you have dandruss on your eyebrows/face/ears? Any changes to your fingernails? (Looks like there's oil under your nails)

Dandruff* fuck i'm on a phone
Psoriasis also comes and goes. It's not just seborrheic dermatitis

Not OP but i don't bleed when i take them off they are really easy to pick and scratch from my skin
Yea i do behind my ear and even on my facial hair on the chin, it gets worse right after i shower

If you live in a super-humid place it could be fungal too.
Go to the drug store (sometimes it's a my Walmart too) and buy a bottle of Nizoral.
It's never on sale and a bottle costs like $20, but it fucking works to eliminate dandruff that nothing else touches.
After a few washes with that stuff your head should be cleared up.

So give salycilic acid shampoo / cream a try, should help. There is biological therapy that is REALLY effective for some people (complete remission as long as you continue the therapy), but it is pretty expensive.

Don't do that, better get a microbiotic test to see if it's really fungus. Chances are it's not, no need to waste money.

Yes it is %100 psoriasis. Pray it doesnt spread all over your body. Ive had it for 7yrs now and its everywhere but my dick. Quality of life goes down the drain. No cure. Love the summer but now a recluse. Fuck this disease, its ruined my life.

Hey user, looks like seborreic dermatitis, i've been dealing with that shit for 3 years now, i recommend youy getting a shampoo called "pirimed", mi dermatologist prescribed it, or a shampoo with "Zinc pyrithione", you should only use this shampoo twice a week or as indicated by your doctor, what i do and also recommend, is for you to wash your hair with apple cider vinegar + the shampoo (you need to mix the vinegar with a bit of water as to not harm your skin) this works wonders for me, usually the flakes re appear after around 5 days without washing my hair, hope it helps!.

WASH YOUR HAIR MORE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Extremely expen$ive, destroys your liver, leaves your immune system weak so any illness could potentially be fatal, no more alcohol allowed. Could make condition worse if you get off of it. Lose/Lose situation.

You need to get a shampoo with tar and zinc,

Believe me it works!

Baking soda rinse fixed mine. Truth is doctors dont give a fuck and just take a shot in the dark. Depending on your body it could be fungus causing psoriasis. Baking soda rince borning and night and for fucks sake change your pillowcases with it.

I've had the same problem as you, after getting fucked in the ass by tens of hundreds of doctors,
I finally got it down to manageable levels by using zinc creams and shampoos, almost al uv blocking sunscreens have zinc in it, I personally apply a thick layer of zinc cream at night and slowly massage it into the scalp and let it stay overnight, then waah my hair with a zinc shampoo(preferably some antifungal shampoo) and it just clears it all for upto a week untill that dry patches start showing up again.
Then repeat the process.

Thank you

I'll definitely try it.

What brand of creams and shampoos you use?

Start wearing hoodies