Shearer wants to be the Englnd manager. W0t do you reckon?

Shearer wants to be the Englnd manager. W0t do you reckon?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hoopsterdell/status/747544851571412992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did he do at Newcastle?

How did anyone do at Newcastle since he was a player?

Not every manager got relegated

utter moron and idiot

Go ask Neville how much being a pundit doesn't translate to actually managing a team
>all right lads, here's the gameplan
>do everything, but better
>...u wot m8?
>ITS GOT UH BE BEHTA IFFYA WONTA WIN SOMFIN
>shearer subs himself in just to prove how awful England truly can be
>tfw Harry Redknapp watches the match from his Range Rover just outside the stadium

might as well ave

all our managers are morons, this one is stupid and got the charms to work these cunts through. fuck it. they all come here and get paid a fucking fortune i say fuck it go full meme unless you can get hiddink or something and then let southgate take the reigns after another 2-4 years ay?

It's always fun to watch the crushing weight of expectation destroy a man.

I think David Moyes is available these days

neville has got the personality of a wet sponge & was a bottler player. shearer is a shit pundit who knows no nonsense & likes not to overdo things. he's got balls. england play alright but got no balls.

lol'd

SAF

it might work tbf who knows

Fuck it, why not? We've not got anything to lose at this point.

he's a fucking scot and he's on his way to the grave anyway fuck off jock cunt you'll never have the crown jewel never ever

I don't really care anymore, this was the last time I'm ever going to watch England play football

I said it in 2006 during the WC, but then I managed to get through another bunch of abysmal wcs and euros. Always blaming the manager, or some player or thinking that they player will get 'better chemistry and play better next season'. Yet they just keep getting worse and worse, now climaxing at being knocked out by fucking Iceland... Fucking ICELAND

The problem is with the shit fucking team, not the manager

I'll have that thank you. probably get as far in a tournament as we have with woy "i was at inter once" hodgson & at least it will be honest and more enjoyable. Face it, we tried to be serious and grown up about our team for a long time with capello, roy, hoddle, keegan, veny lad, the rest of them who else oh right fucking mcclaren thanks a lot mate we tried and now it's time to be drunken bafoons. argentina had maradonna and they made it to a knockout round, surely we can do the same lads

I think he would do a poor job desu. I think the situation would be similar to Belgium, where you've got a squad with a lot of potential but a tactically inept manager with no experience at the helm of it

Get McClaren back in lads

twitter.com/Hoopsterdell/status/747544851571412992

The only thing worse than England performance was the England punditry afterwards. Iceland beat Holland twice in qualifying, and also beat Turkey and Czech. In the group stages they were undefeated. What the fuck was going one with people comparing them to San Marino? They're a good team and they play as a unit. It's criminal the way the ITV, BBC, Sky, etc represented them. And none of them are part-timers by the way, don't know where that line came from. They play all over Europe. Yes we should have beat them but they're not dogshit, they are easily an above average team

Completely agreed.

Not only were Iceland a better team on the night than England, they're a better team than most around the world and have shown they can play very good football.

They deserved the win and the only thing I'm fucked off with (regarding the result) is that they'll go down as some sort of random, bizarro underdogs instead of a well sorted, competent team.

I understand that feeling completely.

Shearer would literally beat them to death if they don't stick to the plan and play like pussies. So yea, it would be interesting

Big Sam or out

FA CEO Martin Glenn was also in attendance, and outlined the search for a new manager, although not without making a faux pas of his own – twice admitting he is not a “football expert”.

“The process for finding a new manager is underway. Dan Ashworth, myself and David Gill will be the triumvirate that looks after it. It’s really important that we get it right,” he said.

“Taking it forward with a view to the World Cup in Russia. We’re going to be canvassing opinion to get a lot of wisdom.

“We don’t need to throw the baby out with the bathwater but we’re not denying that when we get to the business end of a tournament England seem brittle.

“In terms of the FA’s commitment, we’ll get a new management team and in the future at every tournament, every game, every half we will punch our weight.”

Glenn also refused to rule out appoint a foreign manager, adding: “I’m not here to talk about names – I’ve been consistent, we’re looking for the best person not necessarily the best Englishman.”

I'd take Shearer to be honest. Being the all-time top striker in the Premier League, he knows how important it is to score goals. So he's already got a better philosophy than Roy "muh possession with no end product" Hodgson.