Just bought my new car today, i bet you faggots still ride a bicycle lmao you fucikin cucks...

just bought my new car today, i bet you faggots still ride a bicycle lmao you fucikin cucks. I'm gonna vroom past you in 90 miles a hour you cunts.

also, ylyl thread

lol bikecycles are 4 fags i just walk keeps me fit n talk to sexy bitchs who also walk for exersise

pathetic car. a horse with wheels goes faster then your beta bitch car, check out my car you fucking nigg nogg, with this car i'll pull up on yo bitch, fuck your sister, eat dinner with your mother and play golf with your father, all in one evening.

>implying nobody here has a car.

What's with shitskins wearing baggy jeans and flip flops

i can tell by the way you both dress that both of you browse 9gag, fucking monkeys. with my car i'll vroom past you both like the falcon in star wars. and by the time you noticed that your mother decided to take a ride with me, it will all to be late because i will be in another galaxy giving your mother clit massage.

whitebois u made ey? u both drive womens car while i drive the man car, also ey ur sisters got to taste some tasty chocolate last night whiteboi

Lol where did you steal that car from Tyrone? From the supermarket at wal-mart, lmao you are pathetic, you should be shipped back to Africa in a banabox.

Also, i like the fact how you desperately try to copy me with your stolen car. My car is 2x times the speed then car you stole Tyrone, and your sister got bleached last night #lad

hiw would you rate the fr-s?

pathetic photshops, you can clearly see that it's not even u in the pictures faggots.

You've revealed too much information about yourself in this picture. Big mistake. Pizza incoming.

and how exactly did he do that?

samefag

Alligators are not suitabe babysitters.

Yeah right like the owner of such a car would waste time browsing a shit website like Sup Forums moreover on /b...

Elliot rodger browsed Sup Forums and he had millions.

>implying it's not a cheap FR car

here is a hilour pic of my favorite boy band Shrek xD ^^ ( the pic is not real it's edited) i showed this picture to my whole family and they have been laughing for weeks, what do u think /b bros? XD

sweet, are you paying mate?

He had 5k of pocket money to get a gun you Faggot

So what if it's FR
And look at the filename...
It's a downloaded pic Zoz!

>someone with this car wouldn't browse 4chin
>cheap car
What?

how does it feel knowing you pretend to drive a car that is usually driven by middle aged women who's husbands can't afford a real sports car?

>by middle aged women who is husbands can't

What do you mean by this?

I love that they made the arm wrap around from behind, but they just let him stick his head through the windshield.

>how to use an apostrophe to signify ownership

what schooling have you completed? surely you haven't been at school since you were 10 years old if you don't know that?

however continue to call out my grammar (while being wrong), i hope you sleep a little better tonight

Topkek.

whose.