Have you ever hooked up or are currently fucking someone who's already taken?

Have you ever hooked up or are currently fucking someone who's already taken?

Congrats on being a scumbag hope her manfinds out and shoots you

fuck yeah, its a turn on

Yes. Ive been hooking up with a girl who found our her bf has been cheating on her.

I use condoms of course.

>shoots you
>not her

That's because you're a cuck who'd probably cry and beg to take your girl back after.

Ducked a chick who was dating someone I know for 3 months. His fault for being a pussy

i fuck my girl raw, got lucky with that.
heres an ass pic(left)

Yeah. Many times. It's hot fucking them while they keep the wedding ring on

what does she say bout him

I fucked a milf wife for like 2 and a half years regularly. Was able to cum inside her due to her having had a hysterectomy. Good shit.

I used to fuck a married woman who loved me to spank her and suck her tits. We didn't often have sex. She just enjoyed body contact, soft or hard.

Yah...not particularly proud of it, she is 76 yo. Her husband who is 83 found out recently and didn't give two shits about it. I don't know I keep telling myself I'm doing good for her, but honestly its just the easiest fuck I can get. One phone call and she is over, or I come over

I once fucked a girl whose husband was in air force and deployed. I went home with her, fucked her all night. And woke up the next morning to realize all he pictures of him and her all over the house. I asked, she told me. I hit it again before I left.

Also fucked a woman who was separated from her husband though still technically married. She had amazing tits and the tightest puss and gave great head. Also told me I was the first person in years that actually got her excited for sex.

used to fuck the shit out of this girl who had a bf have a shit load of stories

Yeah.
Been fucking a married woman for a while now.
I think her husband suspects it, but he doesn't mention it ever.

I didn't know she was until after.
I hooked up with this girl while I was out of town on business. I knew her through some shit I did online and she insisted we meet up.

Got a few drinks at my hotel and then she wanted to see my rooms once my company put me up in a nice place. She had her top off before the door even closed.

She started to give me head but then begged to get fucked. I tossed on a condom and went to town. She kept saying awful stupid shit like "smack my big ass" and "gimme it, gimme the dick." After she came I faked it and quickly threw out the condom.

She then decides to stay the night. I said it wasn't a good idea but she was still drunk and I didn't wanna see her drive drunk. I offered to über her home but she was being a cunt.

Twice during the night she woke me up for more sex. I had to fake it a second time and then the third, determined to actually cum, I convinced her to let me take the condom off and put my dick in her mouth.

Finally busted a nut and went to bed.

Next morning I let her shower and got ready to kick her out. Her phone kept going off and it was a name followed by a heart emoji.

I had no idea she was taken and was pissed. When I confronted her she kept saying he didn't have to know.

When I flew home I tracked him down on Facebook. Said I had no idea she was with someone and only found out after we hooked up. Said I was sorry but would wanna know if I was in his situation so I could dump the fucking slut.

The dude was upset but eventually understanding. He dumped her ass and now she's working at a Walmart getting dicked by some black guy who cheats on her constantly.

Bro-tier.

Good guy

Friend's girl, my slut

do u guys have missive junk?
how do u pull this kinda sht

According to feminist doctrine, you raped her several times over the course of that evening.

Enjoy prison, shitlord.

Currently in 2y relationship. Milf at work wants to fuck me. I've said no so far. Getting harder to turn it down tho...

user approves

I may be triggered but that notch us being niggered.

I think I won.

Ya ifucked my brothers gf when we were in hs. She eventually told him and he was cool with me fucking her whenever I wanted.

Jk he was pissed for a long long time.

What was her first name?

I hope you joke user

lol who's fault is that?

Gross

No but I'm a smooth talker when I'm on my game.

Gr8 story but next time, greentext.

No, and people that do are scum

Still likes him etc still wants to fuck me because bigger dick

Hers and mine. I knew it was gunna be a bad call but I was 17 and horny as.fuck all the time and she was hot and came.onto me hardcore. I'm sure the vast majority of guys that age would have done it too. But for real it took a few years for us to patch it up but we're good now.

Is that Hannah? Looks a lot like her

>mfw dem fatty inner thighs

nope name is ashley

Starts with K, why? It was like 7 years ago that it started, I was 19, she was 36.

i did, my cheating ex while she is with her new boyfriend

your son, now i guess

What's the story?

Nice trips

gross

I havent fucked a cheater, at least from what I know of. But 3 of my 'longer' relationships have involved them having just broken up or using me as the rebound.

alright so one time i take her back home after the bars and strip her down to those blue panties she has on in that picture. she slides down to her hands and knees and starts to blow me and lets me fuck her tits. after a few minutes she climbs on top and starts to ride me. she's going wild and then all of a sudden, my room door opens and a few of my friends are standing there. they didn't turn on the hall light so she had no clue they were standing there watching her tits bounce and moan for about a minute or 2 then she hopped off and hid under the blanket. so my roommate comes in to go to bed so i make her suck my dick again and put her on her back after with her feet on my shoulders and pound her and finish all over her massive tits

You're too good of a person to have long relationships

Recently, and sadly I'm developing a fetish in doing so. It makes me feel really bad and guilty.

All the damn time. Especially when I was in the Navy. Been with all the ones with boyfriends the ones married didn't matter. Only had the husband find out twice out of the many occasions it happened. Both times the husbands ended up going beta back bitch mode and just kinda did this "Oh okay" style with dealing with it.

Me too, Amphibious

(here)

What do you mean?

i don't think it needs explaining, but, you seem like the "really good guy" etc etc, so, you shouldn't invest in long relationships as you will be the "pawn", not a leader

>Pawn
>leader
i can explain why i did used those words too

I would love to try fucking someone's wife or girlfriend but no one plays with me. They just shit on me instead.

the gf of a friend of mine.
i myself am in a relationship.
sometimes i think there's alot of that shit going on which we don't know about.

>Calling him a friend

Ashley Bolton?

Youre probably right, I think thats why Im falling through on my current one.

I've been with six women who had boyfriends or fiances. Something about me makes girls want to cheat with me. Four of them never cheated otherwise. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but I've come to terms with the fact that I really enjoy it.

Girl 1
>start college
>hanging out with girl i know from high school
>her friend, Girl 1, is an athlete with a boyfriend
>attracted to each other
>girl from high school lets me know Girl 1 is into me even though she has a boyfriend
>also lets me know Girl 1 is opposed to premarital sex due to foreign religious nonsense
>Girl 1 comes to my dorm
>we watch movies, make out, she gives me handjob (first orgasm from another person)
>Girl 1 tells me she knows I'm a playboy
>bertstare because I'm a virgin
>happens a few times
>eventually stops because I start dating a girl for real, another friend of girl from high school

I'm male and have done sexual acts with my male best friend throughout our lives including when he's had serious girlfriends.

My current fuckbuddy is taken, the girl I fucked while I was together with my last ex was together with someone too, my first gf was taken when we first fucked.
That's kinda the reason why I tend to be paranoid in a relationship

If you meant a pawn in the relationship, I can relate. Im just care free so nothing really bothers me. As long as she doesnt cheat, theres not much else to piss me off.

Dude, have fun though, you just don't need to keep track of it all, until you want to have a family

that's not even close to being a hot body

Girl 2
>friend from my hometown who cheated a lot
>always really into me
>she cheated on her boyfriend(s) with me a few times

Not really much to this story. She's a close friend in my small group (imagine Dee from Always Sunny or maybe Elaine from Seinfeld), sometimes she'll still try to hook up with me but I'm not really into her so unless I'm very drunk I won't go for it. One of her exes works in my office and glares at me sometimes.

>meet girl on vacation, we're both from the same city
>get back, invite her weekly to go party with my friends
>she tries to hook up with me multiple times (i rejected her because me and partybro wanted to hook her up with virginbro)
>her and virginbro fucked - are now dating for over a year
>whenever she's drunk she starts talking about how much she wants me, I said that i wanted too but couldn't
>we go out alone sometimes and crash at partybro's house
>crashed in same bed once and she was flirting. Drunk me couldn't help himself and just grabbed her ass.
>change my mind last minute because bro is one of my best bro's
>feel bad but still want to fuck her hard

It's getting hard to say no. (And i have a gf, but it's not going so well)

What do?

Got head from a buddy's wife. Took nudes of her too (not going to post them). Don't see them very often. Maybe it's psychotic but I don't feel bad. If he pleased her and could control her, it wouldn't have happened.

I only fuck nuns. Helping them cheat on god makes my tiny 4incher so hard it looks like I have stigmata

kek

if you care about something, you care - overall, just use her "thing" about you being a pawn to a fake concert of fun times for you. how: it's up to you

Those were my intentions about a year ago. I wanted to ditch any relationships and just have fuck buddies. Then I met this girl who is just fantastic. We were just fucking in the beginning, she admitted feelings for me and is now leaving soon. Fuck women lol

Girl 3
>run into different girl from hometown (of note I am from a 90k population suburb bordering a larger city where i now live so this isn't that uncommon) outside
>ask her out to lunch
>learn at some point that she recently broke up with her ex
>we end up hanging out all night
>make out at bar
>go back to my place and bang
>asks if I want to date her but I decline
>at some point gets back together in this rocky relationship with her same boyfriend
>keep banging her
>told me my cock was huge and liked me to fuck her til she bled sometimes
>at one point asked if he'd be able to tell that her vagina was different from fucking me because I was bigger and I went full autismo and explained to her that that's not how vaginas work
>she'd almost be in a trancelike while we fucked but sometimes when I pulled out to switch positions she'd "snap out of it" and feel guilty and sometimes start crying
>would periodically say things like "I love you--ur cock" to try to cover how much she was into me
>eventually dumps her boyfriend for good and asks me to date her
>i decline and we stop seeing each other

don't use "lol" here, etc etc.

Maybe that's cool that whe's leaving you, have you though that's a sign she is a cheater or something and maybe she doesn't want to cheat(?)

Dont go for it Sup Forumsro. If you value your friends as highly as I do mine, its not worth it for pussy.

what's up with my "H"s, huh...

Girl 4
>yet another girl I knew in high school
>always had a crush on me
>always had a crush on her
>she has a boyfriend who she sees rarely and doesn't pay much attention to her apparently
>they only fuck once a month
>invites herself to my place to hang out and watch movies
>at one point she cuddles with me and bites my nipple
>asks if I'm horny
>i say yes
>we fuck
>throughout the next month or two we fuck all the time
>she's super into cum so we have a lot of unprotected sex because i'm irresponsible as fuck apparently
>taking cues from Partner 3, always insult her boyfriend and talk about how her body really belongs to me
>she's really into that
>make her decline his sexual advances and tell me about it
>make her start stretching her ass so I can fuck her up the ass since she's never done that before
>we finally try and i don't fit
>asks if i'm mad
>tell her i'm not, then we cuddle and go to sleep
>kind of fade away, she asked me if I wanted to date her at some point during this but I declined

She recently contacted me again though, probably gonna hook up. She has a large SUV so I hope she can help me move some furniture too.

i'm drunk, i guess

I've been fucking one of my best friends' GF for the past week. They broke up few days ago, not solely because of me, but yeah because of me.

Sex is hit-and-miss,sometimes good sometimes bad, since my last sex before her was like 10 months ago and I'm rusty as fuck but she's super into me for some reason.

Don't know what to do or how to feel, I feel good around her because she's legitimately boosting my ego in almost every way possible. Also feel super guilty and weird because my friend was very in love with her, I watched dude cry in front of me 3 months ago because they had a fight.

Any advice,anyone ?

im on the short end of that rope right now. i would never cheat. but my spouse sure is into cheating. they got it down to a science now. i have deep hatred for the person because they were my friend once.

I dont think she is a cheater, she seems to be honest to a fault. Shes only 22 and wants to figure out her life. I just came in at the wrong time

if she's boosting you "ego", why do you need advice on how to /feel/?
maybe she isn't boosting it.

had that same thing a few years back, i feel you

Kys

Girl 5
>meet cute girl at social dancing event
>teach her to dance
>invites me to a small house party at her friend's place next week
>shortly before we walk into friend's place, she unenthusiastically tells me she has a boyfriend so nothing will happen between us
>that statement confirms to me that we'll be hooking up later
>flirted with her blatantly throughout the party, people who don't know her boyfriend asume i'm her boyfriend
>when i'm in the bathroom her friends are telling her to remember she has a boyfriend
>Girl 2 texts me telling me she's in my bed so I text her telling her to leave ASAP
>leave with girl after the party, bring her to see my place
>at some point we kiss
>she says it's wrong
>we're hanging out on the couch and I make up some stupid excuse that we should go to my room so we don't wake up my roommate
>as soon as we get onto my bed she says something like "well i've already cheated anyway, might as well go all the way" and we fuck for awhile that night til she gets sore
>tells me she's surprised that my cock is big because i'm not very big (i'm like 5'11 165 lbs but her boyfriend was a 6'4" 200+ jacked dude)
>she's insanely into me
>we go out a lot, she always tries to look around and sort of pretend we're sneaking around
>tells me she's never had an affair before and it's "very romantic"
>she turned out to be not into me insulting her boyfriend while we fucked
>but i would still tease her about him
>she drove me around in his car, one time even to check out the condo i've since bought
>she gets really upset when i fuck other girls
>eventually dumps him
>says he was silent for a long time and then cried a lot
>that kind of moved him from NPC to real person in my head
>we actually date for a bit
>unsurprising to me but surprising to her, her friends figured out we hooked up after that party

She was too high maintenance so I broke up with her after a couple months although I did really like her.

Yes, I fucked a close friends insanely hot wife that pursued me for years. I finally broke down and had an affair. One night she got drunk and told his friends at a party. He was humiliated and devastated. It was years ago and it sucks knowing that I did that to him.
Fucking a strangers bitch? Just understand you almost certainly WILL get caught. Will you catch a angry phone call or a bullet? Consider that carefully.

>never have sex with a bro's ex

Just tell him

tbh

Wut

I don't need advice on how to feel user, I need advice on what to do.

I mean what if he learns about this ? Should I break it off while it's still early or keep doing it ?

Or just checking if anyone here was in a situation like this before.

My manager. She married. That's me fucking her.

Tell him the truth. face the facts, if he want to punch you or whatever, let him.
That all depends on what title you've given him, if he's a true best friend, it's better to try and win him back

Want more?

can you be more specific about reasons not to ?

Yeah but sometimes when I'm having a good time dancing/drinking she just starts grinding and shit... hard as fuck to turn that down when you're drunk.

Looks like trailer trash. Bet you are so proud.

eh, he's not my "best friend" (nor I am his), but we are pretty close. he's also in a different city right now and will possibly move out of the country in a year or so.

Ill be moving on and going through the fun of college life, but I feel Im passing up on an amazing chick. Ive known a few cool headed ladies like her, they have been all hideous meanwhile she is sexy.

meant this

It's more of a guideline. You should just ask your bro if he's ok with it first.

These were the dumbest and most boring greentexts in history.

i went to suicide watch when i found out. im an empty shell now but hey at least im hittin the gym again!

Bullshit. Who took the photo?