I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums
I have a gf that i dont like anymore but she is suicidal so I am scared of just leaving her
My biggest wish atm is to find her with another man so I have an excuse to leave her but she is to loyal

What to do Sup Forums

Pic is not her just some snapwhore

been in this situation.

You just have to do what's right for you, ofcourse you want her to be fine, but you will suffer. You're gonna have to man the fuck up and tell her what you really feel.

Goodluck man

If it's the one person I want then I'll take her, though I live in canada so that's most likely not.

Had this exact situation about 2 weeks ago. She attempted 4 times in 4 days after I broke up. She failed and is still alive. She had no support network so it was almost impossible for me to do. It was ruining my mental health and my wellbeing so I had to leave.

My only advice is to notify her family and friends about her intent and then get out. I still see her occasionally and I'd recommend you do the same to give her some stability or hope while she recovers.

Maybe this will be the motivation for recovery she needs, happened for my chick.

>goodluck

I am gonna need that thanks

Literally the easiest fucking problem I've ever heard. It solves itself. Break up with her, she kills herself, you don't have to deal with the drama of awkward post break up interaction AND you have a boss story to tell your future kids. Win win.

She also have the small netkort problem too she told me i am the only one she can talk to

I'm and honestly, hearing that you're responsible for her attempt or her successful attempt at suicide is the worst. I didn't think it would be bad, but the guilt eats you so fucking hard. You have a life in your hands

Identical to me man, it was shit. She had no one. I found the best thing to do was keep my distance and talk to her about breaking up, but still offer that help amd still be there for her. You can still be part of her life, just not a boyfriend. It's a lot easier after you break up, trust me. A massive weight is lifted off your shoulders

I've been there OP. In my case she threatened me with killing herself if I break up multiple times. But then I found out that she slept with her ex and then I dumped the fuck out of her.

No, she has a life in her hands. You have no control over what another person does to themselves or mover a persons insecurities and depression. It's called self esteem. SELF. If she's going to kill herself she's going to do it whether she has a bf or not, I'd rather break up with someone and then they fucking kill themselves and have someone kill themselves WHILE we're dating. All that does is broadcast your inability to make that person happy, which incidentally I just said was impossible. As humans we can't just "make" someone happy. If she's out the door she's leaving, he can't put a fucking padlock on her sanity. Bitch is crazy and he needs to get away from it.

Shit hook me up with her we can be suicidal together

I understand that and it's the only thing keeping me from blaming myself. She didn't do anything until I broke up. She verbally explained how it was my fault which made it worse. I guess for them, having a boyfriend is hope

It's in her control in the end. Though if you do find someone to send her to know that they better of been through it before. As shit would just get bad fast if not.

I'm also in this situation and I will leave her in maybe two weeks max.
Before you do, here's an advice : warn her most intelligent friend or the one she likes the most, and also her parents. She'll need support that's why.

Also; girls who threaten you to commit suicide are more common than we think, sadly. But only a few - a very few - of them commit it.

The fact you - and she - must know; is that you'll feel better after leaving her and there are many chances that she finally feels better to, but she don't know it actually (I mean if she is still suicidal whereas she loves you; there is a problem)

Good luck buddy.

I know I have to do it i just Hope she is taking it well because i am seriosly fucked if she harms herself

Even though I understand, is correct. It's not your fault, it's hers. You can't let guilt eat you away. It'll mess you up in the long run

This is just what i want couldnt she just fuck her ex
Damm her fucking loyalty

i had a girl like this user she was really depressed i helped her through all her therapy (mostly cause she was out of my league) she was getting better then she started fucking some other guy when she got her self confidence back it was fucking cold

catfish her as a different dude then blame her for cheating on you
watch her an hero

OP.
Give me your girlfriend's kik and I'll do it for you.

what do you have i will add you somewhere and then drop me an account i can catfish her from then if she cheats your free dont post her stuff here she will be flooded with dick

well, i see two options:

1ºgo to a party, try and get her drunk and leave her and see what happens.

this plan has pros and cons

Pros:
>might work
>if it doesn't you can lie to her telling that she was so drunk she started going with sime men.

Cons
>She can get raped or whatever

Plan number tw on the other hand is to hire some kind of male stripper to your house (while your gf is still there sleeping) and tell him to do a dance for her in the bedroom. wait for him to go in and a bit later you storm in pretending that you think they are having sex.

This plan has pros and cons:

Pros
>might work
>will probably work

Cons
if you succeed and you do it in your house, you can't storm out cuz all of your tuff is there and then you can't be like ''fuck this we are done'' because you would be forced to listen to her explanation

do plan 2 in a hotel

Cut it off and give it to her like van gogh