B

b,
what the key to attracting women ?

not being here

WHERE AM I ANYMORE

you dont women attract you

just talk to them, be empathetic, don't fall in love and if you get friendzoned fuck there friends

Confidence
Fit/healthy body
Money
Vehicle
House

Not necessarily in that order.

One final thing: confidence doesn't mean "I'm so great, look at me" confidence is mowing who you are and what you want out of life, your career, and them (the girl)

That's it. That all it is. They will come to you.

not being a complete idiot nor a sweaty landwhale.

Money

>Money
>Nice car
>Nice watch

yeah

typically girls tend to go for crack head, unemployed, abusive rapists, losers that they meet randomly at bars that they grow attached to because oxytocin is a horrible horrible brain chemical and america is the land of the proudly poorly educated.

There are also some girls that just love money and if you have it they will only love you for it.

being nice and gentle, help her carrying her stuff.

jk u now in da friendzone bitch

Mooooooney

Drugs in her drink.

The key is to be attractive ...

>Sup Forums help me, how do I live my life?

There are no rules faggot. Do and don'ts, but no rules.

Act them normal and speak, just how you speak to your regular friends.

This.

"WHAAASUUUUP MY NIGGA HOW ARE YA, FINISHED YER FAGGOTRY?"

Have a dick as big as the guy in that gif.

Or just money.

Most of the other stuff comes with money. Fit body is a lot of work and most women will look past not having one if you've got money.

Women are whores.

Handsome face, big cock, dominating attitude and a fat wallet

Agreed. Just for different reasons

Totally true. Just go outside. All women "date" skinny tall guys. They are known for having big dicks. They marry the small dick ones.

Sex for women are big dicks. small dicks are unwanted and you have to buy sex AKA, marriage.

Women are extremely shallow and will do whatever they have to to get what they want.

Deez Nuts :D

good body, job that pays well, good hygiene, making fun of them in a jokey way. and once you get her back to your house make sure it's not a disgusting cave filled with garbage like most people on this board

Confidence & conversation.

Works on any woman.

Pro tip: almost all women regardless of how hot you think they are are extremely self conscious.

Now you go out there and try your best.

why would i put drink in her drugs?