If you aren't learning English, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin...

If you aren't learning English, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, or Arabic as a foreign language then you're wasting your time learning a dying language.

Noted

>Russian
>Arabic

Dude even Arabs in Germany can't speak proper Arabic. They are stuck in this strange position of not being able to speak the language of their parents and the country they live in.

I second that notion.

I have a penpal in Berlin who tries to teach rapefugees Deutsch, and she says that they don't even understand the lessons in Arabic. Not all of them; but some of them can't follow along with the others. At least some of the migrants are trying to integrate, which is nice, I gotta give 'em that.

God have mercy on their souls.

Dying language maybe,
but it'll get you bitches, baby

The French language is growing at an insane rate because of the population boom in sub Saharan Africa silly burger

Arab is spoken differently depending on the country. They can't even understand each other.

>dying language

the only people in louisiana who speak french are inbred cajuns who look like the banjo kid from deliverance

the way they speak it is absolutely ridiculous and hilarious by the way

When we want to make fun of the Québecois, we actually speak like them.

I also now a guy who learns German on his own because the official German courses are overfilled.

>learning languages for fun is not allowed

Actually they are all being taught English in schools.

If you're learning language that not in this list you should end yourself

oh great Russian will be so useful if I even want to communicate witch Chechnyans

dude a lot of children of immigrants here in the US speak a shit mother tongue. I have Latino and Asian friends that sound white as fuck when they speak their either Spanish or Chinese

>learning Spanish
Mexicans are a meme race

Comment ça va?

C'est mal. Je veux à dormir mais j'avez un horrible merde maintenant.

M'tuer s'il-vous plait

yo estudio espanol para siete anos pero yo no hablo muy bien porque yo soy muy peresoso y no estuio en el instituto.Todo yo hacer es fumar marijuana

But this is a good thing, you are supposed to """sound white""" when speaking Spanish in the first place, because Spanish is a white language, of the Christian Europeans, you dumb fucking nigger

Yo estudio español HACE años (You can download the Ñ for the key ";" ). Todo lo que yo hago es fumar marihuana

Learning Russian here.

Blyat, Russki ochen trudno razgavarivats.

Which is good, since that means they've most likely integrated well. Who cares if they can't speak their mother tongue anymore? I'm not encouraging people to forget their mother tongue, but it shouldn't be a priority over learning the language of the land.

Calmez-vous, mon ami.

Well, that is the reason why many first generation Asian/Latino people or Asian/Latino people in their own countries don't really consider those 2nd gen as their own kind

T. 1st gen Korean

Ah merde, un américain obèse dans un site des déssins animés Bhoutanais a dit que français est inutille. Qu'est-ce que je ferais dorenavant?

>implici ke la internacia lingvo iam mortos

heh

C'est vrai
Français est beau

Portuguese grow stronk spic and african put pee in bag till the friction of cum to person appear in womb

Mandarin has this issue too.

>roping non germanics into the white meme

>go to Quebec
>everyone speaks English

some language you got there Quebec

kind of like the hispanics here

한국어를 공부하지만 어떻게 생각해?

>3 Indian languages
REEEEE

Learning english and hebrew. Am I wasting my time?

Spanish is for maids and criminals here

>French
I'd have to travel across the damn country and Atlantic to be able to speak with them

>Russian
I'd have to cross the Pacific to be able to speak to a Russian face to face

>Mandarin
I ain't stepping into that clusterfuck

>Arabic
I'm not into hanging out with terrorist.

Spanish is spoken by short brown poor illegals here. Of course Spanish has the non white connotation you dumb fucking faggot

I hate to say it, but most spanish speakers on the internet also are a reason not to learn it. Biggest mistake of my life learning this language.

Agreed. I took Spanish and I haven't been able to say anything other than greetings to maids. Mexicans irl are intolerable.

t.Californian

english motherfucker, do you speak it

Skoro naychishsya ya dymau.

He looks like he is ready to shoot a man