Ylyl

ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEZL4ult9n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=zEZL4ult9n0
die.

The fuck they will nigger

love between a man and a woman? what the fuck? what century do you think this is?

pls no

Got me

Please no

gosh darnit

"What is it to live when all things die?"

21 keks

Why did you do this i am trying to jerk off

fucking superstitious morons

no

lost

wow

replyin'

No

HNBGGGGGGG

my malevolent member awakens

If the start wasn't so shit I'd save. Still sorta lost tho.

K

fuck reddit its full of ugly people losers that is ugly as shit and try to hurt people that isnt a ugly as shit loser that smell like poop like beyonce and try to hurt people cause make the ugly people losers ugly even tho the ugly people losers smell like poo like beyonce and is ugly
and its pathatic and ugly

Biaaatch

I wish they'd do this at SDCC

wew

some digits

Based :( ):

loser

fucking lost

darn it

fuck reddit its full of ugly people losers and ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and smell like dog poo like beyonce and is ugly as shit and try to hurt people that isnt a ugly as shit loser that smell like poop like beyonce and try to hurt people cause make the ugly people losers ugly even tho the ugly people losers smell like poo like beyonce and is ugly
and its pathatic and ugly
and the ugly guys loser smell like poo like beyonce and is ugly and get rejected by the popular people and try to hurt anyone that make the ugly people losers ugly the ugly way and try to hurt the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way cause make the ugly people losers ugly and lame
and the ugly guys losers smell like poo like beyonce and is ugly as shit and smell like dog poop and is ugly as shit
and the ugly guys losers is lame cause try to hurt the popular people cause is ugly and lame and outnumber the popular people and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce

ayy

Fuckin stop already m8

we dumping now?

cancer

may as well

LOLOLOLOL XDD see this is what you might call, a "kek", boys and girls.

for me, this is a normal routing of the "You Laughing You Lost".

kitty mccormick

Nigger

you all lost.

ergg

Is this for real? Do you have any more?

That is good to hear my "Sup Forumsrother", do you understand the reference? well my dear friend, it is because we share a board with the title of "Sup Forums" so when I call-ed of you "Sup Forumsrother", it shows a bond for using the same board! haha hee hee.

nah

Stupid and boring

>reddit tab

Kek

If we start giving those men and women rights to be together, what will stop us from giving pedophiles and zoophiles rights too, amirite?

Fuck u

>Home Invasion
>Lives in the UK
KEK

Idgi

Shut up faget

Aint risking it

What is the point of these?

They're not funny, not even sarcastically. Why would somebody invest the time to make them?

You all just lost

Gvejy

Fk off

shit.

Hey hey

now they won't

K