Discuss. If you use the word retarded you're ableist

Discuss. If you use the word retarded you're ableist.

Depends on the context
Using it to insult a mentally disabled person: yes
Using to say something (like I don't know, some tv show) is dumb: no

I don't use the word retarded very much because I think it's a bit crude but if anyone actually takes offence to anything on that list being said then they're retarded

kek

These are not interchangeable.

This doesn't work at all.

Soo....how long till we see an edit?

I'm on my phone.

>I'm dismantled and in a wheelchair

This whole thing is retarded.

I use words what I want.

good idea, edit the pic with retarded shit, post back on tmbler

>dismantled
Ok

I use retarded regularly in normie conversations and never get called out on it. It's still pretty much socially acceptable. You can't call something/someone autistic though.

>dismantled

All my sides

>obsessive Christmas disorder

I really genuinely thought this was Sup Forums pulling this the first time I saw this. It's that crazy.

You'd think they'd have learned by now that changing the terms used to spare feelings without addressing the underlying issues only kicks the problem 5-10 years down the road, and an atmosphere of passive-aggresive sanctimonious whining that would try the patience of a rock hinders the whole cause.

Fucking spastics.

God I fucking hate tumblr. 782,000 'notes' for that.

wanna edit the pic? put spastic for awful and whatever else, we'll post it back?

>look at what your ableist fat shaming has done
What. She became healthier...and that's a problem?

It is for hamplanets.

I'm too lazy, but it's a good idea. Instead of "crippled" say "Garbage person" and so on.

That's retarded.

>ridiculous ham planets

would bang the slimmer downie. shes kinda hot.

>Garbage person
I'm shit, someone do a better job.

You'd do both in a pinch, we all would. I remember some teacherfag greentexting about how he'd convinced one of them that she had to take a suppository every day, and then he'd just fuck her in the ass for 10 minutes.

It's still a good concept.

I hope most of the notes are just reblogging the original without the comment, the original post is good.

This is retarded

any other ideas?

Instead of retarded say tumblr

Instead of "dumb" say "mongoloid"

Instead of "mental case" say "dolphin-raping abomination."

Instead "psycho" try "fake rape victim" and instead of "madhouse" try "cabbage patch"

>cabbage patch
almost there

bump?

Go for "headfucked" and "touched by daddy"

I think we're making something beautiful here.

start posting Sup Forums

Fucking saved.

saved.

Not using retarded where appropriate is retarded.

People who get triggered by words need to just cut their ears off to let stronger people who don't let words phase them deal with the hearing world.

I feel bad for millennial kids who don't know the world won't hold your hand unless you owe it money.