Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

I want to throw the most epic houseparty.

I need tips.

Have friends first

I was thinking about getting a pool full of beer and some mariokart games, also disposable camera's everywhere

and ofcourse loads of booze and drugs

don't expect it to be epic - you'll always be disappointed

woa that's some good tip right here

Plastic fedoras (the ones with glitter are the most fun) jello shotz, dance music (like ace of bass, old britney etc to get people dancing) some.salty snacks. Put signs on any doors you don't want people to.go in (they could have sex in it or worse!) Finally make sure you have lots of spare blankets for the once who had a few too many.

1. Procure ounce of cocaine.
2. Pick up phone, destroy phone
3. Lock all doors pull all shades.
4. It's skiing time.
Who needs friends when you have an ounce of blow

Beat me to it, fuck.

Omg right so just get all the mlp movies and some soda and pizzas and the epic party will happen on its own

cocaine is the most useless drugs of all.

I'd throw some speed & psychedelics in there

You must get horse shit cocaine.

Nigger, if you have to plan the whole party with your friends, your friends suck. All you need is space, music, booze and chicks.

A fucking ounce of blow? Are you 15? Who needs and OUNCE and even if you felt the compelled by Jesus to get that much what are you doing giving away around $5000 worth of shit?

I know what u mean but I want some extra fun things like lights & shit. I once was at a party and we would be skiing off the stairs with trash cans. Shit was lit

I used to throw epic house parties when I was in college in the early 2000s. Here are my tips:

>you will have to work up to it by having a few parties first - the first one you throw won't be epic guaranteed
>buy the kegs, liquor, food, and drugs well in advance and spend some dough
>charge $5 for a cup for dudes (women drink free)
>don't freak out if guys don't pay - you want to be a nice host
> don't mention the drugs until later into the night and bring them out SLOWLY (bring out some shrooms for a few people, then blow, etc)
>have a room dedicated to doing drugs for those that bring there own
>have a room with a bed that is dedicated to fucking (make this known pretty early in the party)
>fuck the camera idea you had we have those on our phones in 2016
> make sure to save/hide some food/liquor/drugs for the very end of the night into morning
>make it clear that everyone who stays overnight you will buy them breakfast in the morning

Also find someone else to run music all night. Offer them $50 to keep at it and not get wasted.

5000 wow your getting robbed. I pay 1000 for an ounce. And why an ounce. Because a lowley 8ball is Just a tease

You need trips?

damn that's professional

everyone's gonna puke

>cocaine is the most useless drugs of all

Are you fukin dumb?

I got to agree coke just never did much for me. Only did it about a dozen times and the rush wasn't very good no matter how much I did. Even when smoking/snorting with dudes I know did good candy.

To be honest crystal meth is the way to go. Always loved that shit, but stayed away after doing it a few times.

These days adderall is my upper of choice but hard to find.

Coke is way way way overrated.

It is overrated for the cost of it and the high doesn't last long but bitches love coke who the hell wants to smoke meth

>bitches love coke
This I won't argue with. In my younger years I would keep a little blow at home and after parties always bust out the 'hey anyone wanna give me a lift home I got some booger sugar we can do'... bitches would line up to drive my drunk ass home and then we would screw.

Meth is fun as hell dude. I am only so this was like late 90s but nothing was funner than having a few friends over, prepping a couple light bulbs for smoking (my fav pre smoke ritual) and getting spun all night.

rule #15: the harder you try, the harder you will fail
have fun faggot

Everyone check their clothes at the door. Mandatory nude party.

Free booze and bud. Stick to current and classic party songs (guarantee you nobody wants to hear your own style of music). Invite younger neighbors, let the older ones know there's a party and give them your number and some baked goods. Tell hot female friends to invite their friends overs. Invite people you only partially know but who you see at parties. Invite hosts from other partirs you've been to. Don't invite nigs of any race becausr they will try to steal shit. Put valuables, including flat screen TVs, away

I had three sweet ass parties. No neighbors called the cops, one just wanted people to quit pissing near other houses. But my apartment was fucking wrecked and some loud faggots kept trying to get into a brawl over something gay...politics, I think.

Did someone say trips?

oh the times haha. Wrecked the house though, had to mop my house 3 times until it stopped smelling like alcohol. Highlight of the night was smoking weed with my mates on the rooftop, I was high and drunk at the same time for the whole night, literally everything I remember were bits and pieces, in drunk&high vision. I remember a neighbour came up and told us to stop the music or they'll call the cops, was fucked as but somehow I managed to speak coherently and told them I'd turn the music down straight away. Tried to jump off the roof as well, mad night. House was packed af. Protip: take photos of how your house was before if you live with your parents and they dont know your hosting a party. Also, put all valuables in a room with a lock. Have enough beer for the night. Speakers need to be good as well

Oh i forgot to mention. CAMERAS CAMERAS. you'll want to have photos as memories. I regret that so much cause I have no photos of the fucking most epic party i've been to, which I hosted :(