SHE DIES!

SHE DIES!

Oops, did I spoil it?

i don't even know what you're talking about.

Who is she?

You sir, are a cunt.

Cunt

That's a "she"?

Is that thing even human?

absolutely no idea what you mean. must be hard to realize that the things that you care about nobody else even knows about or care.

Monkeys have genders too.

ITT: Edgy autists pretend that Orange is the New Black is some niche show no one watches

Never heard of it until now.

Op confirmed autistic. No one but feminists and autists watches, let alone spoils, this shit.

Youre a faggot OP

Bleeding Heart Liberal Circlejerk the show

Who?
Spoil what?

I never heard of it until you mentioned it. Have you ever had sex with a black woman?

Wait so the shows target audience are autists?

#Edgelord

literally who

My girlfriend watches it. do you do your nails when you watch it too?

Jokes on you I binge watched it in a day, can't spoil me!

Who's that?

Nice.

Posting spoilers only works if people know what you're talking about, and actually give a shit.

i told my sister

No idea what this was, but oitnb makes it obvious. I watched a few lesbian scenes from this.

Fuck you shitcunt!

no idea what you are talking about

wot?

in planet of apes 3?

Literally no one gives a shit bro. Tell me who wins the battle of the bastards. I'll literally kill you.

Spoil a show no one watches=fail

Who cares, Game of thrones suck

>Netflix's first major series
>One of their most popular shows
>A show they actively advertise when you log in
>Dur never heard of it

Game of thrones and Naruto are major series. this is not.

There's a lot of shows that get high rating that very few on Sup Forums watch. Is op going to ruin the finale of the kardashians next, or maybe speak of his love for the ladies of the view.

No one cares.

I have no idea who she is or she acts in

It's literally the most popular original series on Netflix, dipshit.

You're joking....

To make your point you compared a dramedy on Netflix to a reality show and a day-time talk show explicitly aimed at middle-aged housewives?

When I watched a few episodes from season 1 (with a girlfriend, sometimes you have to watch this type of shit to get some head, Netflix n chill) I got the impression it was a show aimed at females. Much like kardashians.

Haven't watched a single episode of it. Honestly only people I know who watch it are women, so... Do with that information what you will.

Not on Sup Forums it seems.

Some people don't use Fatflix faggot.

I'm guessing you watch sex and the city too.

Faggot

my mom watches it, literally everything i know about the show. do you shove cucumber up your butt or something?

I'm not autistic nor a female. I think it's pretty gay, but I still watched it.