Is he the great white American hope?

Is he the great white American hope?

yes get hype

pls Dortmund develop him well

yes and he isn't a meme like adu/green/zelalem

He is the Julian Green of Bobby Wood

He might not, but he is the model for what we should be doing with young players. Get them out of the US early and far far away from the MLS.
He was four years below me with PA Classics and I have 0 idea how that managed to get him ready for Borussia. Either way very impressed.

Julian green isn't a true American. He doesn't have the never give up attitude. He doesn't play with any heart and thinks he is better than he is.

He can go fuck himself

Actually a decent talent. No more, no less. The next season will tell us more.

more than decent considering his age

he should be

>M-muh MLS growth

agreed

Is this the new kid US "soccer" will hype to no end until he disappears from the radar like many other young Americans have?

The dude is 17. I think he is doing great for his age

Will Julian Green be a good player?

The dude has no caps with Bayern yet and just plays sometimes on loan at Hamburg.

I feel like he does nothing

He's the best prospect in North America atm. None of your meme youth players in your backwater mexican league come close to Pulisic rn

They will breh, Dortmund's youth program is pretty nice

niceme.me

I'd love to follow his short career and laugh at your face when he becomes irrelevant like Julian Green but I just don't give a shit about any of your untalented players to be honest

He plays in the 4th division

time is running out for him

True just like how we dont care about your 7-0 player memes who do fuck all other than rot and lose 7-0

the next freddy adu

>implying he isn't Freddy Adu 2.0

Sorry my friend but the answer is "no"

I can sense the nervousness.

I can see him being the next Landycakes at the most as in goes to Germany, warms the bench for a few months and throws a fit before being a LOL BIG STAR in MLS. Scores penalties and tap ins at World Cups and retires an hero.

The rest of your team and prospects are trash.

Why would anyone be nervous about the future of US football?

Memes aside. Brooks is definitely not trash and neither is Yedlin.

Nagbe isn't an elite prospect, but he'll be a productive player.

We have quite a few players over in Europe now. Things have been worse. It just looks bad now since we're clearly in transition.

He's already started and been scoring goals in Germany at the age of 17.. A fucking leaf

What about brooks? Carter-vickers? Miazga?

2 goals in 12 games? Woah impressive.

He's too good right now to sit on the bench desu but that could just be because Dortmund are really fucking good right now, creating chances for negroes left, right and centre.

hes a midfielder

He isn't a forward, all 12 of those weren't starts and he is 17. Please go suck on some fat cocks

>Landycakes

he's not a pussy like landon, he's committed to playing in europe and will stay over there, even if it doesnt work out at BVB

anything is better than coming back to the MLS

>Only 17 and already overrating him
Freddy Adu 2.0, wait, that was Green.

>Freddy Adu

he's already accomplished more at 17 than adu ever did tho, enrique

>our prospects are trash

Our u20 team did well last year and are filled with kids in Europe like Hyndman and Carter Vickers who are well known prospects in the premier league. I literally don't know any Memexican youth in europe right now.

He's already done more than Adu but please continue commenting on something you have absolutely no clue of. It's cute

>Mfw Damn ends up in Dortmund
>Mfw He ends up cucking Pulsic

No one is arguing green is shit. Green has some talent but the attitude of a fucking dumbass. He will fade into nothing because he is too stubborn to move to smaller teams to get some experience. Dude will never sniff bayerns first team and I don't know why he thinks he will.

Literally

Who

Not even memeing but who?

I will, I will also laugh my ass off when he accomplishes nothing in his career like every other American youth.

Literally

Who

Yes because Im sure 7-0 is such a wonderful achievement for Mexicans :^)

nicely blogged m7

bet you he wont be in europe for long when toronto is offering him 13 million per contract

Jürgen Damn.
Guy is literally Sanic.

>23 years old and still le speedy sanic

He's a meme you retarded Titeres pendejo. Y yo soy chicano.

>23
>still playing in the Mexishit league

Le trash

nah bradlel took that because he failed in europe and knew he couldn't cut it

pulisic has potential to make it in europe, he'll ride that out as long as he can. the money in the MLS will always be there if it doesnt work out

>still playing in the Mexishit league

Dortmund is buying him m8

Mexican youth system has accomplished more though. And we just started caring about youth development since the early 00s. Hell we just won an Olympic Gold, the only youth tournament that actually matters, oh wait what's that? The US team didn't even qualify for the 2016 Olympics? Nice youth you guys have.

Ah didn't know. well then good luck to him.

>olympic gold

>muh soccer mom tournaments

Meanwhile 7-0 happens

>thread about a promising American youth player that has already contributed to his senior club team in Europe
>thread is full of mexismells talking weak trash

Go make your own gay thread using le chicharito laughing image fags

just stop. how'd this thread become about USA vs MEX?
why the fuck are you fucksticks in here, anyway?

fuck off go make your own thread, puto

>brown eyes
>white

He's a worse player than Pulisic though and will most likely be a squad rotated player at best. Tuchel plans to make Pulisic a starter next season

this white guy is the american hope

Muh 7-0 is all you guys cling to now that we blew you the fuck out for a ticket to the confed, just accept your youth is not even worth two beans. Little Timmy's mom is paying for 'soccer' tuition in Europe? Good for you, meanwhile ours is out there winning tournaments and growing in Liga MX, a far better league than MLeLs mind you, waiting for the opportunity for an European team to buy them.

Insecure mexicartels can't handle us discussing our promising prospects without trying to steal the attention. Acting like children baka

SEVEN

SIETE

Your national team is an embarrassment Pedro. This semen slurping sport is literally our 5th tier sport and we already have more youth prospects in europe than your meme kids top kek

>just accept your youth is not even worth two bean

uh huh.. good bud.. now considering where it was 20 years ago.. any progress is progress

once again, this thread isn't about mexishits

please leave

W H O
H
O

? ? ?
?
?

Has he played well in your league? Havent heard of Palmer Brown for a while

Lightyears behind Marcus Rashford

You are only allowed to talk when your youth wins anything at all, meanwhile sit your fat ass down.

He won the second division with porto's B team

SIETE A CERO
DOS A CERO

>tfw i'm old enough to remember and actually watched the 2002 WC game

Feels free man.

>You are only allowed to talk
>dirty mexichimp thinks he makes the rules around here

this is adorable coming from a mexilard

Cool

Why are Mexilards so stupid?

That's nice. He's not a recognized talent atm since he hasnt made too many headlines but he has promise like Pulisgod

He'll be as good as landycakes at the very least.
Hope he can bring the bantz like him

Donovan got eternally cucked by the klansmann. He sounds like a broken man now.

>white american

no such thing

All he does is pass back.

And Central America is a shithole

America isn't? All I see in the news about your country are mass murders.

ignore my rude obese american friend

what's it like in honduras bro? i've heard horror stories about how dangerous the cities are. i'm from chicago so this is nothing new. it cant be that bad. or is it?

>in the news

you do realize how they make money right?

Honduras has the highest murder rate in the world doesn't it

I live in the country and it is vastly white. Urban America is basically a shithole yeah

Look at the stats fatass

Hello.

This is a thread about an American player that plays in Europe. I am kindly asking that posters not from the United States or Europe please refrain from posting in this thread. Thank you.

rude

Sometimes you have to be when dealing with Central America

>vastly white

kek

In the country dumbfuck. I know your education is garbage, but please try and comprehend a sentence or two.

Why tho

>world's highest murder rate
>over 50% of population below poverty line
>poor primary school education
>1% white

Why are you even in here?

Centro Americano de mierda

>Pulisic
>American

I-is Chicago really that bad?

I actually have family there (well, they're living in a meme town outside of it to be exact, but it's practically Chcago) and they never really complain about it as much as I read over here or in American media.

My cousin always says that the cities on the Eastcoast are the shittiest (NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, but especially Washington D.C., he passionately hates that city)

>slavs
>white

Chicago has an infestation yes, but there are nice areas too.

All those east coast cities are filled with blscks that commit a majority of the crimes (not sure about NYC tho)

>somalians
>white

>t. Redneck McGee, Bumfuck County, United States of Mississippi

Nah. Chicago's southside is a warzone. It's fairly contained though.

Downtown is nice and the surrounding neighborhoods can be goat tier.

You sound like you'd love Boston

Not Mississippi, because if you did any sort of research, you would realize that is the blackest state we have. Now go get ready for your praying to Mecca Muhammad.

>living away from shithole cities means you live in a trailer in the middle of some shithole like Alabama

Jurgen raised a great question to MLS the other day. How come more 17 year olds aren't given chances in MLS???

As soon as they finish high school they should turn pro.

Fuck the NCAA , they dont work with MLS or USA Soccer acdemies and develop soccer players at all