No one needs an assault rifle. Debate me: you will lose

No one needs an assault rifle. Debate me: you will lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take away assault rifle.
Nobody have assault rifle.
No need assault rifle.

Currently:
People have assault rifle.
We need assault rifle.

No one needs religion. Pesky ole Constitution, giving people things they dont need.

Do you have sand in your vagina sugar

I am standing 5 feet away and about to shoot you with my assault rifle.
What do, OP?

Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it

they're really handy for killing lots of people in a short amount of time.

But you're right, that's more of a want than a need.

/thread

Define "assault rifles"

Does even posting a picture of an 'assault rifle' give you PTSD?

>no one needs
No one needs anything besides food, water, air, shelter, and clothing. EVERYTHING else is a desire, a want. Guns are not some special catagory.

But what if my pens is tiny? Like really, really tiny and I can't afford a big pick-up truck?

I disarm you because you're too close

a rifle used for assaults?

Why do you have an assault rifle?

No one gives a fuck what you think. There you lost.

Imagine a place where everyone was packing. Any loon can get a mass killing weapon. I'm not saying ban all guns but things like that should be regulated. Pistols are ok, but killing-machines, no way.

i have one for people like you.. when the world goes to shit.. your gonna want to eat.. u will kill to ..you but not my food... you will not touch my family.. i will destroy you. Is there anything wrong with that?

>No one needs an assault rifle.
You're correct. I just want mine.

>mass killing weapon.
>Pistols are ok
You are the reason why your mother cries every night.

This

>no one needs an assault rifle
cool. try asking a soldier to take down a stronghold of terrorist sandniggers with pepper-spray and a taser.

Finally someone that just admits it instead of making up bullshit arguments like all the other gun toting meatheads.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

You are right. Let's begin by removing assault rifles from the 100 million children now in posession of AK 47s around the world.

Oh but you don't want to do that. Ypu pnly want to disarm the US.

So your argument doesn't hold water and you lose.

What's an "assault" rifle? There is no gun category by that name.

What do you think the difference is between a rifle with 30 rounds and two pistols with 15 rounds each?

Apart from the fact that you could hide the pistols more easily.

Also, calling one specific thing an "assault rifle" makes you sound stupid. If you are talking about a military rifle, say that. Otherwise, the word "assault" is redundant.

>no one needs
good job user. you are winner by default

>no one should own
this argument is situational, and you would lose by default concerning anywhere it is not illegal to own.
but you wouldnt post that bland shit for bait

you city fags that never shot a gun need to get off the comp more and live a little..you can noy buy a "killing machine" if you have any problem with the law... most of us are clean nice citizens that would protect you with our guns if you needed it.. why do you hate guns..?? you should hate muslims who want to kill you

So retarded. It would suck too have your state of mind and just be you as a person. You wouldn't know that though, ya know, because of that state of mind you have.

Nobody need to eat at Mcdonalds. People still do anyway.

Then a bb gun rifle can be one too. Hell, one can be assaulted by a Nerf rifle.

Strawman argument. Also, OP never mentioned the US. You lose.

No one needs a pressure cooker. Debate me: you will lose.

assault weapon not an assault rifle. assault rifles are illegal for civilians and used in the military

The superior assault rifle of the day, in the hands of citizens, beat the most powerful army on earth, ENGLAND.

2nd Ammendment wasn't for personal protection, it was for national defense and civilian defense against government out of control.

You lose yet another debate.

Difference is the rifle has higher stability, a flatter trajectory, longer effective range, and greater penetration than the pistols.

yes and people are stupid. which is why I'm on Sup Forums, this site hates other people more than any other.

>No one needs an assault rifle.
No debate at all, you are right. But it's not the Bill of Needs, it's the Bill of Rights. So fuck off

Yeah man. True story.

Trips of truth.
Although the SCOTUS disagrees with the personal protection part

A helpful guide, used by the media, to identify different kinds of guns.

No one needs to be a whiny little bitch and yet here you are...

im cool with the world giving up their guns, as long as mine are the last to go. disarm the muslim terrorists, disarm the gangstas, disarm the dictators and zealots, then yeah, i'll disarm too.

-OP ride to Syria to a city occupied by IS
-take the Bibel from you backpack and try to read it loud on street in the middle of that city
-for about 30min to 2 h
-I take a bet you will need one

Rifle are used in like 4% of all gun murders, pistols are used in over 90%.

You. fucking. Idiot.

/thread

To defend ourselves from all enemies foreign and domestic

OP have you ever served in military and deployed?

Have you ever actually fired an AR?

Do you believe the government should have more power over the people?

Do you believe the police and criminal justice system is fair and true?

What are you going to arm yourself with when the fight comes to our front lines?
>Because it is, whether you want it to or not

This.
Also try sneaking a fucking rifle somewhere under your clothes.

It's not called the "Bill of Needs."

Gun control (in the U.S.) is an issue of violating civil liberties in the name of "safety" despite almost every proposed and/or implemented measure directly targeting law-abiding citizens while failing to dissuade or prevent those with criminal intent from acquiring a firearm.

K good luck disarming the bullet in your skull too

I spend six months every year in a war zone. I needs it man.

>An assault rifle is a selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine.[1][2][3][4][5] Assault rifles were first used during World War II. Though Western nations were slow to accept the assault rifle concept after World War II, by the end of the 20th century they had become the standard weapon in most of the world's armies, replacing battle rifles and sub-machine guns. Examples include the StG 44, AK-47 and the M16 rifle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

Yeah they are. Desires have purposes. The guns is to be fired

What you deem as a "need" had no bearing on a guaranteed right. Butthurt europoor detected

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste."

Stupid people and people who don't know better believe in religion as it provides an easy reason for living that doesn't have to be questioned.

this says it all. gun ownership is the first thing invaders need gone before they can even consider talking shit.

I have 2 guns. A shotgun for home defense & an AR-15. The shotgun is loaded & ready for whenever I might need it. The AR-15 is in a locked case. The only time I use AR is at the range (which isn't too often because ammo got stupid expensive) & to clean it. However, when Hurricane Sandy struck people got stupid. Their was no power for weeks & the police were busy directing traffic & dealing with chaos at gas stations. First thing I did was load a bunch mags & unlock that rifle. Felt good knowing me & my love ones were safe. Criminals will never obey laws, so why should law abiding citizens be punished?

No one needs freedom of speech.

I don't think a pistol could gun down 50 ppl in less than a minute. Some one with a machine gun would. I say exclude all gun is 'cause maybe if someone was armed, that wouldn't have happened.

How else would I kill you with minimal time wasted on my end?

hey fags we don't need anything but food, water, air, and shelter. there has been more people dead from swimming pools then school shootings. should we ban swimming pools because we don't fucking need them?

Uh, the Revolutionary War was mostly regular American (and French) forces versus Regular British forces. The militia were a bunch of twats who retreated after two volleys in open combat.

What about the strategic advantages the Americans had over the British?

>I don't think a pistol could gun down 50 ppl in less than a minute. Some one with a machine gun would.
And when was the last time a machine gun was used in a murder in the US? I'll be here waiting for your answer.

No one needs an army. No one needs internet. No one needs fancy clothes. No one needs religion or a TV or shit tons of other things they use on a day to day basis. Get over it.

Fact is our constitution says that we're allowed to have them (the intent was expressly to protect us against foreign invaders and the government) and Sweden issued rifles to every single citizen during WWII and now their constitution says that the internet is a right.

I would suggest that mandating that the government PROVIDE you with internet is far more dangerous than the government ALLOWING you to have a firearm.

Discuss faggots.

ITT: ignorant faggots that don't realize "assault rifle" is a made up term to describe regular rifles with pistol grips that make them look scary.

I have two of them. And a pistol. The pistol is for home defense-i have no interest in a CCL. The rifles are to overthrow the government should the need arise, which is the true purpose of the second amendment.

Bitch if I had an assault rifle I would be a bad day away from finding the motherfuckers I hate and then kms.

Also
>then
Guntard spotted

"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"
meme is spoopy

Hey op, the 2nd amendment was made for the people to defend themselves if the go many became tyrannical. The illuminati are 13 bloodlines that have existed for a LONG time are possessed by demons and have successfully infiltrated all facets of our current reality. all of these mass shootings have been mk-ultra triggered secret soldiers. Look at sandy hook elementary, the theater shootings, über driver, jfk. Even the video game call of duty black ops (made by treyarc, or 3 arcs, triangle, 3rd eye satanic occultism,symbolism.) was about a man named "MASON" who was brainwashed to kill Jfk. They are using these events to pass laws that are taking our freedoms and rights away and disarming everyone

And is there something wrong with wanting one? Not wanting to kill people with it of course.

>amendanent

You ameritards know how to use your culture only to support your hurr durr opinions but can't even spell a three-syllabus word

No one should have nuclear weapons either but I don't see you crying about that.

Try harder

I'll dodge roll, with a bit of luck the immunity frame will be just enough to come close and stab you in the chest with my katana.

You don't think someone can kill 50 people in a minute in an enclosed space with no escape routes? Really? I'd be surprised. The pistol can be fired as fast as the semi auto rifle.

>You ameritards know how to use your culture only to support your hurr durr opinions but can't even spell a three-syllabus word
> spell a three-syllabus word
>syllabus

lol, this has to be b8

You foreign bastards like giving your useless opinions on our rights
If you're not a citizen of USA, fuck off.

>can't spell a three-syllabus word
>three-syllabus word
>syllabus

it wasn't a minute, he had 7. you can down 50 people in a small tight space with a pistol in 7 minutes.

>fuck tons of ammo in the U.S vanishes
>ohbummer takes a stroll down to browntown mexico, "hey fuckers, the U.S is the reason you have the cartel, ok bye"

Even if everything you've said wasn't wank. Who the fuck cares?

Selective fire assault rifles were used in zero of america mass shootings.

Fully automatic m-16 I would assume require a lot of training to control.

The AR-15 and its variants are great for hunting and 3 gun shoots.

In all honesty I don't need an assault weapon, I will stick to my AR-15 and Glock.

My ignores is this: Why should a person on a terrorist watch list be allowed to by a killing machine? Did no one see this coming? 50 ppl dead within minutes. Why do they sell things like this.

perfect point, you don't get more parallel than that

Remember those magazines that guy used to kill 50 people with?

They werent the wordy kind.

An assault rifle is a selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. No citizens have assault rifles. What they have are hunting rifles using a different stock.
Wood stock - not scary, deer hunter
Black stock - scary, assault rifle?

Nope, same rifle, same caliber, same everything. Learn about guns, then come back for a debate. Right now, you're unarmed for a battle of wits.

What about people in the active military?
You loose, shitbrick.
/thread

Due process of law. Can't strip constitutional rights without it.

Don't forget about magazine capacity and ease of switching magazines too

>first post
nailed it

where you at OP?

It's called the bill of rights, not the bill of needs. Every able bodied person has the right to a modern weapon for self defense, which is a right given to every living being on this earth.

You want to save lives? Ban sports cars. Speeding kills more people yearly than any weapon, and driving is a priveledge.

I can build a rudimentary bomb inside a wal-mart.

Give a man 10 days they can buy in cash enough to kill the same if not more in less time.

All this. If I could own an AR in australia I would in a heartbeat for pest control.