Hey Sup Forumsros. I'm dead broke and have sold everything i can until i get paid from my new job on Wednesday...

Hey Sup Forumsros. I'm dead broke and have sold everything i can until i get paid from my new job on Wednesday. Any richfags out there that could send me a few bucks would be much appreciated. Around $50 or $60 total is what i'd need to get through the next few days. Gas and food and what not.

Paypal: [email protected]

For your troubles, here are tits! Thanks!

Bump for necessity.

Ha. You poor.

:(

No one out there to help a young lad out?

Just go and suck a dick or something.

Post more of this girl and I'll think about it.

I mean.... i wouldn't turn it down for the right price i suppose... But i wouldn't know where to go to find such a transaction

Word just sell ur ass

help me out my brotha! Shoot me $20 to at least get me gas.

Fuck off, you and your fake story. Go stuck your dad's chick and he'll give you money to buy Overwatch.

but... but there isn't a story there... I'm broke... Send me money... heres tits...I didn't give a sob story or some shitty excuse..Maybe you should get some money for some Midol.

>stuck your dad's chick
Do this and I'll give you the 60 bucks

nope. Budget man. If you really need money youd be better off asking on the streets. I have a 10 dollar an hour job and I have 3k saved up over the last few months. granted I live with a buddy, but still. I buy only sandwich stuff and bagels and shit thats cheap and will sustain me all day. good luck user

>heres tits
no theres not faggot. No money from me.

Fuckin timestamp

Best thing to do is get a job.. I had 3... 3 jobs to support only myself and 1 other. Be a man and stop posting pictures of tits exposed over 3 years ago and begging for money its pathetic.

3k saved over the last few months w/ 10hr job not clear on hrs but still doesnt add up.. sounds like a total load of horse dick in your mouth.

Get a job. Jesus Christ NEETs, beggers and jews are so fucking annoying.

$5 bucks from me cause I've been there and that's what's in my paypal. Hope it helps.

Yeah I work a 15/h job. and they're been taking $75 dollars from me every paycheck for about the past year and I just broke $1,000 this month.

Granted $75 is a very small amount but still.