Most annoying characters in TV and films

Most annoying characters in TV and films.

Well you got my number one right there

I was just mad her death wasn't more painful

Sansa stark in game of thrones

this fucking guy.

The non retarded brother - Rainman

If he doesn't die at the end of this season I'm going to spend a year extremely pissed off.

Skyler White.

>/thread

I just thought of one other

Absolutely

THIS! Fuck this kid, most annoying little shit in the whole series. His voice pisses me off so much.

Has to be this bitch.

To be fair, a lot of others were also pretty annoying. everyone creating problems for everyone including themselves. walter being one of the main ones

Almost stopped watching when she started getting too many of her own episodes

This little cunt and his religion bullshit, I hope he starves to death

Yes

she is unbelievable, she could take a shit on my chest any day

i was going to post this annoying cunt. she drove me so mad in breaking bad. Walter should handed her to the cartel. fuck that whiny slut!

>let me just fuck up everything and feel that it's all Walter's fault. I'm the victim boohoo everyone feel bad for me I'm not responsible for anything

fucking shitcunt

you know it

THE CROWN AND THE FAITH ARE THE TWO PILLARS UPON WHICH THE WORLD RESTS. IF ONE SHALL FALL, SO WILL THE OTHER.

He's fooling them to lower their guards, you'll see, he and Margaery has this figured out already.

everyone of them

This mother fucker.

These two idiots

I'm pretty sure margery is schemimg. But I hope time is being played as a tool too. I'm with this guy

These two autistic faggots

Tommen**

both her and arya are the most annoying characters

pic related. Everything she is in she is an absolute cunt.

>deadwood
>breaking bad
>whatever the fuck else

She's probably just such a good actor that plays the cunt REALLY well, which I can respect. But I have a deep down feeling that she, as a real person, is an absolute cunt, which is what makes her so great for these roles.

Biggest character change ever. Episode 1 she's a loving wife, episode 3 she's pregnant and is a bitch wtf

she talks and acts like a man, rough as fuck

oops I see she was already posted.
and we both got dubs.

>we both got dubs

mfw every post about walter whites cunt wife is dubs

The episodes with her in it can be stressful at times. Tony is a king dick too but he's the protagonist so you forget. Fuck Poverty though, so annoying.

The more you watch the show, the more you begin to dislike her.

>every
you blind, faggot?

The bitch from Lost that was "muh bay-beeee" for like 3 fucking seasons.

not completely, didn't parouse the entire thread though

Agreed

Seemed pretty fun at first, but then not so much.

Double 5s (TWICE) confirm. Bitch's a cunt.

I fucked Ted.

This guy.

>Watching Lost

Nobody takes Mexicans seriously

the first 3 seasons were alright tho

He sort of has to? If Cersei is found guilty that would "prove" that tommen is a bastard and not a baratheon allowing the high sparrow to usurp the throne. It's been a long con from the sparrow the whole time.

>both of them

This bitch. She is annoying in the TV show and she's even worse in the book. When Martin killed her in the books, I was crying tears of joy.

I get why you chose the walking dead, but the show had many characters that were more annoying than her, so why choose her?

just testing my dubs

I thought she didn't die? I thought she chose to fight Jaime Lannister?

He didn't killed her, yet...

She's not dead you dumb shit. Keep reading.

I hate her face so much

I agree with that

i think she's hot

>she

aka the bitch who ruined it all

>no one posts the whole cast of big bang theory

Annoying but learned some good lessons.

>because none of us actually watch that shit show

OH MY GAAAWD

You know who.

no one watches that show

This guy

Lisa used to be good, especially in pic related where she showed that women are raised to be shallow. Although she's had her shallow episodes....

And Brian is a parody, he is meant to be a retarded liberal.

this

are you realy one of those people that thinks that all of the ''bad'' characteristics of the sexes are learned? People are not raised to be criminals, men are not raised to be rapiset, women are not raised to be whores, boys are not raised to be school shooter and girls are not raised to like make-up. Fuck

yeah, we are a generation raised by barbies, it's not like women where acting like it since the dawn of men, it's because of toys.

Grow up.

This Fucking asshole right here

He does. He's going out a window. That's as specific as I can get

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard?

Fucking unbearable

is she related to borris johnson?

definitely let this pass because her body
Kendra Saunders on the other hand.. yikes

I fucking hate Brian, the annoying little prick

Their faces make me mad. Cunts

Nah, she took over the whole goddamn show. Any time oliver does anything half reasonable she bitches and complains and is painted as the voice of reason.

Pricks

Got more annoying as the Lord of the Rings went on and he gained more superpowers then became a complete joke in those shitty Hobbit films

This lil' fella.

I want to beat them both with my fists

agreed, i just want to fuck her

I know a dude whose ducking her these days in real life. Good times.