So lads, My girlfriend went out on a date with another guy, what should i do?

So lads, My girlfriend went out on a date with another guy, what should i do?

she told me she was going out of town to visit her family, the next day she calls me crying confessing to how she went out with some other guy to get coffee and they kissed and it felt wrong, apparently she wanted to test if she truly loved me, we have been in a relationship for 4 years, it seems to be chipping away at me. i find myself resenting her. I've stayed loyal even though theres a girl in my class that totally wants the d, what should i do Sup Forums?

she fucked him and feels guilty about it now, your move.

Don't be a fucking cuck you konw she's cheating on you and is most likely testing you to see if you got balls or just sit back and get cucked

write back and tell her she can now enjoy being single again, there are so many women out there why wasting your time with someone who isn't sure about truly loving you

She thought she could do better, even if it was just for one day.

If you have any pride you move on and bang the girl in your class

Leave that bitch kick her out. She lies to you

this, dump her you pleb, life is too short

Do whatever you want. Who fucking cares?

Dump the cheating bitch op. Why is this even a question? If you're not looking to be a cuck why are you acting like it?

assuming this is not a troll, leave her. Why would you want to be with such a small little girl? I wouldn't be attracted to a slut like that. Is she 14?

Just leave her, friendo. She clearly isn't as devoted to the relationship as you've been. She can fuck off.

dude I'm not sure, for some reason she always makes me wear a condom when we fuck, she's on the pill though? she just says "oh i forgot to take it"

Right now your in his shoes what do you do dump her or keep her

Get rid of her you fuckin cuck.

In all honesty op I would do this. Once a cheat always a cheat. Just try to move on and you'll find someone better. Staying with her will only make you a beta

how many answers do you need you nigger, leave her or stay a beta cuck for the rest of your life, you have the choice

This is the answer to every fucking one of these fucking threads.

Next she'll be telling you how she let him blow her load in her ass, pussy, and mouth and that "all three felt wrong".

Ditch her and give the dick to the chick in your class who wants it.

/thread/

She had doubts, do you think she's not gonna have them again? Find someone who will commit to you and stop being a faggot. Its like dealing with a child, they never learn unless there are consequences.

"all we did was kiss"

Dump her. If you don't do it, she'll probably do it for you after knowing what a massive pussy you are.

Dude, that's better. Keep your rubber on she's not trust worthy

>let him blow her load
>him blow her load
>blow her load
>her load

you cant /thread your own post faggot

This

That's because she wants it to be nice and clean for coffee guy to blow his load in.

Sure you can.

only way is to tell her to fuck off. Dude, don't you know that a cheater won't change? Also even if you forgive her, you'll never forget

imagine all those thoughts and paranoia every time she leaves the house, be it meeting with friends or going to work, let alone partying and long trips

If you have at least a little bit of respect for yourself, let her go.

Break up with her.
If you forgive her then that will tell her it's ok for her to do that with other guys.
If she really cared about you she wouldn't have made out with some guy.
What happens the next time you get in an argument, or she decides to go out with her friends can you truly trust her?
If she cared she wouldn't have broken your trust.
Break up with her and try and find someone who truly cares about you

Dump her now. Post results

>
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>how many answers do you need you nigger, leave her or stay a beta cuck for the rest of your life, you have the choice
Same fag

Over 9000% this

fucking faggot comes here with this bullshit looking to validate his feelings about being cheated on.

>dump the bitch, we all know you will. why else would you post here

Dump her, she has no respect for you or the relationship

i think cheaters can change. if they get btfo when they get found out for cheating.

if you just go along with this she gets away with it, and it becomes way easier for her to do it again.

'ooh but baby, you were so good about it last time and we've been through so much more together since then. can't you just forgive me again? i promise it wont happen a 4th time!'

sry OP end it. If you forgive her, she'll do it again until she breaks up with you. You breaking up with her, will at least make her understand that you are not to be fucked with. Also, the exact same thing happened tomy friend. He forgave her, then she fucked the guy again and broke up with my friend. 4 years is alot, but you'll make it on. gl, feels

Give the bitch the d to see if you love your girlfriend.

trips say dump the slut and dump her nudes too

Op does she live with you????

I've put so much into this relationship, it just seems so daunting, changed careers, moved city's... i thought i could somehow take control make her feel like if she fucks up the chick in my class is waiting (who has a boyfriend) cheating bitches everywhere..

kek, tell her you just wanted to make sure hyou really love her and it felt all wrong when your barebacked some random skank and shot your load straight down her tubes.

Well you clearly couldn't, so just dump her.

/thread

End the relationship and dump nudes

oh fuck off

OP what the fuck happened to the new generation? You guys were never taught what it was like to be a man because schools, the government and your stupid parents made everything p.c and bubbled you from everything. What do you do? You wouldn't even be asking that if you had a proper upbringing you sheltered little maggot. DUMP HER STUPID! BE A FUCKING MAN. HAVE SOME FUCKING CONFIDENCE AND KNOW YOU CAN GO GET ANOTHER WOMAN! you're thinking "welll.....what if the girl really doesn't want the d and I just made it up in my masturbation fantasies" lol you're such a pathetic faggot. Dump your cheating stupid girl friend and go get laid you beta retard. Grow up to be a man some day

That's the problem in first instance, you gave in yourself to her, like if you were a thing and not a person. Thats what she thinks now, you're a thing, and she's just trying to find a person again...
Tldr, dump the bitch anyways and don't be a needy fag next time, pussy's not the whole world

How the hell can you even ask what you should do in this situation? Why aren't you boiling with anger and rage? jesus christ, man the fuck up OP.
If i had a gf and she did that shit, i would have dumped her ass the same second she told me.

dump her man...

she did it once, she will do it again once things cool off.. she thought she can do better then you. Her decision is already done, she fucking did all this planning going out with him and shit.. wtf ... prolly he fucked her and ignored her after and now you will be the provider and a faggot for taking her back! dump her ass, you can do better or be that guy that will raise another man's child in the future... dont be a faggot

Go vaultboy on that bitch

You are a cuck, congratulations. Post some nudes of her so we can jack off.

So is op gonna post the break-upor...

vault boy it

Ma nigga we made it
>vault boy

Use the damn hall pass.

Yeah, get rid of her. She will do it again. But wait until she gets home to do it, so it's in person. And post results?

its heaps late, she wouldn't even reply. night lads, thanks for your help I'm gonna sleep on it and decide, i'll post results tomorrow

Fucking. This.

Let a nigga know how it goes.

Been there, done that. It's already over, there's no going back now and that's on her.

There's no fixing this shit bruh. You need to end it and start moving on as soon as possible. You deserve better, fuck that bitch.

will do man, cheers guys.

>cheaters can change
Found the cuck.

>she wanted to test if she truly loved me

Wow bitch is disloyal and stupid, if you aren't a cuck, then do the right thing and leave her dumbass.

tell her that you will dump her, if she doesnt let you fuck her ass 3 times a day

if u believe her u are the biggest fucking cuck she definently fucked him, u should start fucking that chick in ur class and if things go well go out with her instead

dont respond like half the autistics on this forum, dump the bitch bro theres plenty of other girls

your fault for getting into relationships with whores, thats why you need to fucking screen them and make sure they arent whores first. Break up with her right now and learn your lesson. You don't date whores, you only fuck them.

What a fucking cunt. Absolutely no excuse for that kind of behavior. Get another blow job/snag nude pics then dump her.

This is a delicate situation. The first thing you need to do is try and work it out. Make sure she understands what she did. Try and get your relationship back to normal. Your other option is to end it. If you feel this relationship just isn't working anymore, just try and break up. If you choose this option, try to make her understand and be nice about it.

Fuck her like never before one last time, and then leave her.

Married cuck reporting for duty

You never know these days :^)

Women cannot be trusted

Well, it sounds like you won't be able to get over this and that's probably for the the best. Break up with her because it will always haunt you and you won't be able to trust her again. Though, if she doesn't have a history of cheating, then maybe you can hold if over her head for a while - if she truely feels guilty. But first things first, DUMP all nude pics here.

They can be trusted if you treat them right

if you stay with her you're a pathetic donkey cuck who might as well get lobotomized and castrated

Fuck off, no they can't

Truth hurts but if you have any self respect you need to dump her.

I agree with others that there was more than a kiss involved. She wont tell you that thow. She has proven herself to be a liar.
She WILL cheat on you again so end it now. Be the bigger man and move on.

murder her all women are nothing but cum buckets, the penance for cheating is DEATH

My ex went with her friends into club without saying me, saw pictures of her with one friend of her from university, fucking yelled at her, was angry as fuck, locked her up in the toilet in the darkness, let her out after about 10 hours, she was crying but i shouted at her again, then fucked and locked up again for a whole night. After this she always was at home with me (we were roommates), she was coming back exactly when her lectures were over, she didnt leave the home except for going to lectures or going out with me. She became trushtworthy. Real story, Sup Forumsros

dump her, no revenges. The time show her what he lost.

Pro tip: Own experiencie