Azealia Banks

What do you think of her? Is she crazy?

>In response to the Bill Cosby sexual assault allegations, she tweeted "them bitches frontin' like they wasn't trying to get some of that pudding pop!!!!"

>In October 2016, Banks attended a party hosted by Russell Crowe as a guest of RZA. She filed a police report against Crowe, claiming that he choked her, spat on her, and called her a nigger.

>The two argued over a period of days, with Banks stating, "and even if i am a homophobe… so wat? i still make more $ than you.. still have an extra hole.. and still own everything."

>calling Iggy Azalea "Igloo" Azalea

i like her

Terrible, makes up for her shit music with an even more aggravating and attention seeking personality

She's real as fuck and I respect her.

>bleaches her skin
>real as fuck

She's tries really hard to be edgy and is an attention whore and legitimately spouts out weird shit and unpopular opinions.

I'm not surprised these utter faggots
and half of Sup Forums likes her.

who has the pasta

you know the one

She's a fucking idiot but she has some pretty good songs.

I have only listened to one song by her before but I enjoyed it. She sounds like a massive bitch though

She's a fake ass bitch

>"Igloo" Azalea
lmao this is pretty funny

she has like one okay song

you know which one

she's fuckin nuts but she wants to MAGA though so she's okay in my book

Her personality ruined her music for me. I liked her music, but I just can't get over fucking bonkers she is.

Insane with major issues, but who wouldn't want to fuck the crazy out of her?

I feel like she'd bite your dick...with her vagina...

what do you think REALLY happened at russel crowe's party?
why would RZA bring her, knowing the risk of her possibly being herself was always there?

We don't want her crazy ass.

I remember that one song a couple of years ago too!

Azealia is an insane attention whore, that's kind of her deal. Her music is pretty good (it's hard to find that style of sleek hip-house done well today)

Butthurt are we?

Too real for you?

>>In response to the Bill Cosby sexual assault allegations, she tweeted "them bitches frontin' like they wasn't trying to get some of that pudding pop!!!!"
thats hilarious wtf

Azealia freaked out and made a scene so Russel Crowe shitposted about her on Sup Forums

moronic and uneducated nigger who deserves fuckk all in life

it actually is possible to have people disagree with you
I don't think she's defending these opinions because they're unpopular, she actually thinks that trump started from the bottom (and other shit)

who actually thinks trump started from the bottom though