I think I've lost interest in women. I'm not gay, but after my past relationship I have no desire to have another...

I think I've lost interest in women. I'm not gay, but after my past relationship I have no desire to have another. What's wrong with me, Sup Forums?

you gay nigga

Guys do nothing for me. Sorry

You're mysoginist? Or you just feel nothing?
Inb4 not the crappy tumblr mysoginy type

you have lost yourself in a relationship so you dont know what you want

You're
>A closet faggot
>Beta AF
>Gay bitch ass nigga

Probably "depression" after your first breakup

Nothing. Just give it time, you'll want a relationship again eventually.

I've developed mysoginistic tendencies because, well, it's too hard not to. I don't see women as being equal to men because they lack one thing that nearly every man understands well: the concept of loyalty.

I'm hoping you're right

I don't feel depressed. I don't feel sad or cry, because my relationship wasn't exactly great. I'm actually a little glad it ended because it was so stressful. Then again, inaction is a sign of depression, so you may be right.

All depends on how old you are dude. IF 50 - ok, if 25 do some weights or get some testosterone

Probably, has other Anons have said, you're just passing through a period of disinterest and delusion, just focus on other things and when will you want a new relentionship, you'll be ready to restart

Late 20's.

You're probably burnt out

I just don't see the point of having one. You say delusion, and you may be right, but I keep looking at people in relationships and I see nothing but imminent failure. Most of these relationships come crashing down and it ruins people in the process. After having been through so many, I have my doubts that another one will be worth it.

Yeah, I can see that. Solutions?

Well, as I've already said, do things! Now that you're not interested in searching or mantaining a relationship you have plenty of time to dedicate to other things: travel, work out, read, try new activities/sports, enjoy your single life and free will

Makes sense. Thanks, user.

Stop getting in relationships, you don't need a gf to get laid fam.

>inb3 hooker
You don't need that either

No problem, user

There is nothing wrong with you! Women are only good for sex. That's the only good thing about them. Women with their clothes on are nagging, controlling, insecure, needy, gold digging, cheating bitches. Who literally suck soul out of every man they touch.

Most of them are practically the fucking devil. Every man who gets with one, only wants pussy and for what? You can do the same thing they can do and probably better with your hands. Men who give up their souls for two to ten minutes of pleasure are pathetic and deserve to have their soul taken by females.

So I commend you sir, for turning the other cheek.

Ok, so she cheated on you and now you're hurt. Give it time.