New trap thread

New trap thread

Anyone have the webm of her deepthroating the dildo?

Other urls found in this thread:

bouncyamy.tumblr.com/tagged/feet
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trap
>her

OP had had a brain fart his entire life....

>Had had

Way to go Alan Einstein

>Alan Einstein

You're as thick as two short plants, buddy.

That's the pat calling the metal black right there

Previous thread deaded. Back down the rabbit hole we go.

Last I was saying - Ashleigh, you and Seph are two of my big inspirations for becoming a mysterious, mostly headless genderbending person on the internet.

>May I cum in you
yes, absolutely.
I'd love to find a guy who could pump HUGE loads in to me.

>Cool!You seem really easy going, mind if I send you a message one day?
Of course not. Send away!

>Hay to you, Ash. You and Seph are both inspirations to me in the headless sexy genderbending people field

But you're not headless. The lower half of your face is soooooo cute and kissable.

You look like such a perfect cum target, inside and out... Hnhggggg.

Oh. My. Fuck.

All I can say is: Boioioioioinggggggg

Awesome!

checking in.....again

>tfw no bigger protective bf to cum in my sissiboipucci every night then fall asleep in his arms

>why do I even live anymore?

standard shit posting.

>pat

Post some pics, hot stuff. You might find a suitable admirer.

> Dat crack
Yummy.

Let's meet up and "fulfill"your dream

Fuck you're hot

This trap has the best feet on a trap I've ever seen
more?

mwah

Seriously, I want you. Where are you?

posting crack pics :)

No meeting up, unfortunately. I'm too far from anyone and too picky.

Any pic of soles?

Where? And what's your type?

Not that I know of, unfortunately. I've done some foot fetishy stuff though bouncyamy.tumblr.com/tagged/feet

Somewhere in Africa and I don't have a type. I need to meet a person first and decide if I like them. That's the type.

Damn, you're far

sauce?

Thank you!

I'm guessing you won't Skype?

thankyou :)

If u live in the UK, then it may be possible :)

I've given out contact details before. Never went anything good. Get mobbed by hundreds of messages and the people I DO talk to aren't nearly what I'm looking for.

Why use Skype when it is owned by a company Pwned by USA agencies?

Use paltalk which can be registered with a burner email, no credit card is required for free use, and messages and cramming works on smartphones.

Or use Kik...

Then I'll just enoy you from a far

I love to you BLACKED : ) (as long as you love him)

such a cute pic. i hope you never ever never ever again have your clitty allowed to escape from its chastity. you just look so good when you're locked and frustrated ; )

Use a burner email or a totally fake one to set up a throwaway Kik messenger personality. If no success with anyone, never use it again and try again with another.

Kik is Canadian and still is fairly user, user, unless you're Terribly naughty like a naughty Muslim homophobe.

If you don't mind me asking, are those plastic breasts? Or are you on HRT?

Reminder that boyslust are amazing

>Pic related, my slut.

Seems everyone is from the UK here and not US

"had had" is perfectly acceptable grammar

Nice slut

bump

Anyone have sauce?

very cute!

oh well

Thanks

Fuck it, I'll post some OC.

Where have all the traps gone to?

Sucks to be me. All alone with my big dick

Right here. :3

more?

Noice

Would smash and cream that

Is it just you and I here?

Nope. I'm here as well. Must be at least 3.

we need more footsies

I think the 3 of should meet up ;)

I'm lurking too!

My slut is actually in the UK.

You're nice as well, though.

Such a beautiful cock

You look amazing, post as much as your caged clitty as you can. My gf has her IUD removed this weekend and is too sore for sex, so I'd love some sexy traps to fap to : )

My fiancee doesn't want to be preggers this year or next, but soon she wants to be pregnant with my child. I can't wait.

Halloo.

Goddamn Amy. Goddamn. You need to be caged so bad because you're just too slutty and sex.

My gf and I want to 3 sum with you so bad.

Thank you!

Oh hey, it's you. I think you're really cute!

Pretty cute. Post more / kik?

I'd like to see some ass in case that's you.

Haught

yes...

Damn you, I already came today.

Holy shit. Post ass pls

I see you everywhere now on Sup Forums you are gorgeous

and this bitch act lame and like her ugly lame ugly fake ass self when cant hurt the popular people the ugly way and say the ugly people losers is the baddest people and the ugly people losers is funny looking and the ugly people losers try to say there the baddest people like this ugly bitch right there thats why the ugly people losers is ugly cause been lying to the popular people pissing them off while hiding behind the police saying the popular people is scared of the ugly people losers like this ugly ass bitch
and pissing off the popular people cause the ugly people losers is lying saying the ugly people losers like this ugly ass bitch saying is the baddest person and the ugly people losers is pissing off the popular people saying the ugly people losers scare the popular people like this ugly ass bitch right here
and tell on the police
and keep lying while is ugly as shit like the ugly people losers that is ugly as shit like this ugly bitch or the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and funny looking with there ugly as shit and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit
thats why fuck the ugly people losers
always fucken cheating when try to be better then the popular people or hurting the popular people like the ugly people losers that is ugly as shit like this ugly ass bitch or the ugly people losers that get angry and tell people what to do and is ugly as shit and think is better then everybody like the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit with there ugly as shit face

If only

My cock would look beautiful in that ass

You need to wear more flip flops Amy, Your barefeet are too sexy for only your tootsies to be poking out. You have a lovely pink slender defined arch, cute white instep(which is an indication of good breeding : ) ) The rest of your feet should be free so us Sup Forumsoys can fap, at least those of us not in chastity cages ; ) I'm normally locked but today I'm unlocked since my gf had medical on her vagina recently and can't have penetrating sex for a bit so she wants me to fap ; ) -and I want to fap to your sexy barefeet and your caged clitty

Ur butt is really smooth grrl!
x3
O /// O u have such delicate legs

Got kik by any chance? Nice ass, btw. Keep posting.

nana pls

Where are you from?

So fineeee

Delaware

dat ass

Nah bruhhh. I will be on cb tho tonight. I don't accept tips tho, I just play music and troll the cb mods lol.
I WILL do requests for b just for giggles x'D

I'm in Oregon rn, im from Chicago!
Also still struggling to find people to play cs go with! So add my steam? Steamcommunitycom/id /potatochanisgey

How sad, you are so popular because you are not as ugly as the other circlejerk faggots.

Thanks! They do kinda bruise easily :p

Chubbr? You look like you're in the perfect shape!

Do you have a tumblr? I never use CB realy

Want to smash

YMS?

excuse me dumb bastard everyone is equal now why would women and children go first

I do feet stuff periodically! I just find heels do amazing things for my legs and ass so they're my go-to shoes. I do rock an anklet pretty often and the pics are around

Girls only trap&trans kik group!
Scan the code, verify trap status with a picture, and you will be added to the ultra mega secret group!

Spread asshole