What kind of medical cases has Sup Forums suffered from

What kind of medical cases has Sup Forums suffered from
>I'll start
i have achalasia this is a muscle disorder that causes the nerves in my throat to die off. this means that the muscles in my throat don't know when to open up when food passes through. it is extremely hard to swallow and it hurts.

I'm a type one diabetic. I am also an alcoholic and I get really bad reflux.

pilonidal cyst, always fun

Aspergers.

Aspurgers

Oh god. I got one of those last year. Flares up about about every other year but last year it actually got bad enough it formed a head and busted during me sleep... felt like a 12yo girl waking up to her first period. Had to make my wife squeeze all that nasty stinky shit out while bent over the sink... that's love right there

I'm fat. That's about it. I've also probably got IBS. I get the shits every week no matter what I eat.

cluster headache.
It comes 1-2 times a year and all i can do is shaking and holding my head in the hope it stops.
but it never stops until i finaly sleep.

I broke my spine at t4 and t5 and damaged just about every disc. Along with 17 broken ribs (healed now) every day is a slow requiem of agony. But i can still walk. So no excuses.

Alcohol and diabetes aren't good friends, as I'm sure you well know...

I have Cushing syndrome

hahahahahahahaha

Ass-Burgers

Sometimes when I cum, I get really bad headaches

Degenerative disk in my neck. Cut off part of my thumb, have a lack of sensation. I've had pneumonia twice. Sciatic pain down my right leg following a car accident, hurt my hangers sometimes which is really fuckin annoying.

Anyone want to see the thumb I have pictures of the wound and how it looks now.

i am a garden of perfect health, i've never suffered from any kind of "medical case" other than the rare cold, i didn't have to have my wisdom teeth removed, they came in straight just like all my other teeth, and i don't have allergies. how's it feel knowing you'll never be as genetically perfect as me?

its aspurgers

I heard knocking on your head can help with that in some case. Odd as that sounds.

My HBA1C is under 7, I drink neat spirits or heavy red wines usually so the sugar intake isn't really a huge factor. I do get morning phenomenon however, that might be caused by my liver releasing glucose during the night from the drinking because I'll become hypoglycemic after passing out.

same.
190 cm and 115 Kg, or for the amerifats, 6.2 and 250 lbs

yes

Yeah, it's great.

You're just fat, get bent(on a treadmill)

Kys you're not fooling anyone

I'm 6'1 and 270 :p I'm working on it, though.

Eat some mushrooms. The cool kind...

Interesting enough movement or loud noises don't matter, maybe i'll remember it but highly doubt it will help

stay jealous :^)

Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis last year. Got so bad I had a laparoscopic sub total colectomy back in November. Left me with an ileostomy bag now.

Worth it as I'm not nearly shitting my pants 15x a day now. Last year was rough...

If singles you get cancer.

Because of the achalasie i lost 30 pounds in two months.

if dubs you get aids

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

wtf you're literally me but 10kg less

dick

I already have cancer so suck it

Why not train your body to eat backwards?

I guess then it would hurt to shit

This is after I changed the bandages. Don't have anything directly after but this is day one fresh.

That sucks. Is it like a sharp pain (like an ear infection), or more dull?

I have pectus excavatum. It's a big dip in my chest and makes me look like I'm part bowl. I used to really, really hate it, and be self conscious about; never took my shirt off for anything other than a shower. Could give less fucks now. Not like there's anything I can realistically do about it anyways.

If i eat steak and it wont go down then i can shit meat out of my mouth.

Strong Migraine - Starts with visual loss on my right eye, starting with a ring that expands and covers my entire eye. Afterwards I can't even feel my eye, leading to a evergrowing headache and i'm just sitting in a corner, in the bathroom where it's the darkest and coldes, all the while my eyes are welling up and pushing out tears, not because it hurts, but because of pressure behind my eyes.
This then goes on for about 6-8 hours, in the meanwhile i start rocking back and forth like a insane person, blubbering "Make it go away, make it go away.."
If i get too much sensory information, i vomit foam, not stomach content, but foam. Thick and a lot of it.
After that i get a little better... for about 5 minutes, but then the migraines comes back and fuck my head over again.
I usually have a pounding headache for about 5 days after the ordeal.
Haven't had one in about 2 years, so it's just a matter of time now.

Youre hut dehydrated, drink water all day long

Agoraphobia
Gender Dysphoria
>inb4 Tranny turtle

Mandibular tori

I've had MRSA infections before. Wouldn't recommend it. My face swelled up with pus and had to be cut open and drained out.

What the fuck.

Meatslicers make a clean ass cut at least kek

No burgers come out of my ass.

yikes

Imagine chocking because you ate a way to big of a bite i have that with everything. Dinking eating and burping.

do you not have a tongue? wtf am i looking at?

Oh god

How far down does it go?

Does it prevent you from sucking cock ?

That's nuts dude.

Shit, Sup Forumsro, sorry to hear that. Hope there's some treatment available for you in the future.

the irony kills me

i got a greasy beard
and a strange tongue

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep

I have surgery in a moth they will cut away the muscles in my throught. I have had it for two years

Calcium growth behind my lower teeth. Doesnt hurt and they don't grow.

You wanna buy a candy bar or not?

Combo of anxiety and severe acne, which as a result, leaves big holes in my chest from picking. Also, not a disorder, but pic related. It's my hand, doing a thing that I can do. Don't know the term for it.

Otitis externa
ear canal infection, i´ve had this for several years now.
>any advice?

Shampoo or a shave can fix your beard. As for your fucking tiger tongue Good luck.

Total color blindness

Can you get it removed?

Severe clinical depression
>been in psychiatric
>several suicide attempts
>appetite and sleep troubles
>huge cannibinoids consommation
>social circle diminution
To summarise, any Sup Forumsfag in here

>Riding my bike home from work
>1 am snowy as fuck
>Going along at 15 max, both feet scraping the ground for balance.
>Going down a straight road
>Guy doesn't stop soon enough for a joining road to stop at the end fo the road and slides out into the main road
>Car riding the other side of me skids away and mounts the curb
>Car sliding out into the road bumps me
>Basically pushes me over, no damage
>Woman gets out and asks if i'm ok, I seem fine
>Day after my hand has swollen up, no loss of feeling, no pain, no restriction of movement. Assume it's a bruise
>Work 4 straight days on it, swelling doesn't go down that fast but it is going down
>Healed fully but now can't clench my little finger into a fist.

Need to get it fixed, can't punch anything because it'll be the first thing to break.

The term is double-jointed I think.

Sup Forums

gout in the big toe of my right foot. It flares up once a year give or take. When it hits, I'm a gimp for a couple of weeks. I know it's only going to get worse as I age.

Yeah. That's what I think it is, but I'm not double jointed anywhere else. Normal range of movement in every other joint

How many colours am I holding up?

that looks kinda cool

what does that do?
better write it to us so nobody has to search for it 1by1

nerve damage

The one that can vote.

Hand.

It scares the crap outta most of my friends/people I show it to. Real funny to watch their reactions.

I suffer from severe faggotery

I dont understand whats going on there

I could but I've just never got around to it.

Funny thing is it's actually changed my speech pattern because my tongue doesnt reach the bottom of my mouth.

I basically mumble. It sucks sometimes.

Also, I get ice chips stuck under there.

good

I have one additional chromosome.

>fortunately for me its the Y chromosome

One.

fuck I did that to my index finger once in college, but not nearly as bad. thought I was going to have a flat spot forever, but it eventually healed up without a scar at all.

All correct.

was it xyy that have increased criminal tendencies?

Ive suffered from cluster headaches for my whole life, you dont understand pain until youve had a cluster headache, its worse than anything

keloids on my chest and shoulders

I know a girl with a tongue just like that. she also has really rough hands

I have fagorittis

See

Sorry for the bad picture, this is what's going om