Russiafag here

Russiafag here.
Will I really be hated by everyone in any first world country that I decide to move in, or it's just Sup Forums basement nationalists make me think so?

Depends. Are you a Russian Russian or a moderate Russian?

fuck off commie we're full

If by Russian Russian you mean picrelated, then absolutely no.

You'll get hated on only for your behaviour, not your provenience
Obviuosly if you're not a dick you're good to go

don'T be a dick, people will notice you not being a dick and don't be a dick to you.

Are you willing to give up tracksuits, the Russian language, your fierce loyalty to Putin and driving like a fucking maniac?

If so, welcome to the free world, you commie piece of shit.

It depends on your political stance and how much of an open mind you have.

Who "we" ? F-W countries?
What about nearly empty Canada?

This

Canada's full.

We're just saving that space for a friend.

And that one, too.

>commie
>loyalty to Putin
>driving lika a maniac
>tracksuit
Lol what? I'm not into any of this.

You're trying to be funny but thats really not too far off.

not hated by me ! (german)

'Murican here. Know plenty of Ruskies. In the 1950's it might have been a thing, but nobody has really hated on commies since about the mid to late 1980's. Nobody gives two shits about your accent or borscht or your I Love Putin posters - seriously, we could care less.

So, come on in, the water's fine. Kak Dela?

My aunt moved to Germany years ago, now she tells me about muslims, changing in clothing stores like it's their wardrobe, and germans hiding in their houses and afraid of those monkeys. No, thanks.

dont move to canada unless you are rich, its a very expensive country

Just the basement nationalists. Nobody will think twice about you being Russian, unless you move to some redneck backwater, and even then I don't think most people would care at all.

That said, I don't know about you personally, but based on the stereotype I have of mainstream of Russian social and political views, I feel like I should warn you that you might want to keep in mind that if you if you openly express any hatred for minorities or queer people in the west you might be ostracized by your peers, or at the very least create an awkward situation for yourself.

> commies
Communism failed. USSR collapsed. New Russians are not commies.
>I Love Putin posters
I hope it's a joke.

Just don't be a dick russian user!
I'm definitely not the slav stereotype, but my local bros sometimes joke a little on it, they actually find it funny

A serbian user in Italy

Well, I don't like LGBTs, but It's not like I get out of bed in the morning screaming "I wish all faggots were dead".

I am old, I was old when the cold war started, and we all know it never really ended. You damned ruskies will always be commies, just because you are sneaking through the cracks in the failed iron curtain like the red cockroaches you are doesn't mean you ain't still commies. You damned commie!

Don't take what the neets on Sup Forums think as any indication you will be welcomed almost anywhere.

Russia hasn't been communist for over 20 years

Russia isn't communist

To be communist you need to identify as a communist or be in a communist country.

Russia is not a communist country so if OP also dosnt identify as a communist he's not a communist.

Don't feed the troll