Yesterday I was lurking and saw a God tier gaming post. I think its time for another, pic related

yesterday I was lurking and saw a God tier gaming post. I think its time for another, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFFVdWXE4cU
youtube.com/watch?v=06dKuq9AfuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

???

am confused.

mah nigga

Those boss levels. What was that robot motherfucker you had to shoot rockets at?

yes. family.

coreys in the house

Just give me Banjo-Threeie already!!!!!!

megahawk

This game is wonderful.

There's still hope. I'm sure it won't be terrible. Right? Oh dear god why do you torture us so?

That game looks WAY overrated honestly. Hipster fucks that had a PS3 or PS4 because heavy marketing finally got something to play and they all went ape shit over it.

look im gonna let you finish, but the last of us was the best game of All time

Yooka-Laylee will be some god tier simple fun!
Just nothing like the legacy of Banjo-Kazooie.
The personality sense of humor and heart is what makes BK one of the greatest platformers of all time.
Copy and paste platformer formula with other pretty catchy characters and you at least have some fun though.

Easy to just say that.
Looks like a generic post apocalyptic shooter that pulls at your heartstrings to make you feel. Faux sense of emotion.
I'm pretty sure it got such hype because hipsters who got a PS3 or PS4 because it was heavily marketed to them finally had something to play other than also very heavily marketed Uncharted.

Lol

That's games like Zelda but without the classic legacy, any real exciting combat, any adventure at all. It's like one really big, empty Zelda castle. Never got the appeal. The Last Guardian now, looks like the same, self indulgent boring mess of a game. I just don't understand.

EA has all the access to Star Wars video game licenses and they have like 10 studios working on different unannounced projects. The way they describe Respawn's game as a timeline they (EA) hasn't made a game around yet and "RPG type gameplay" gets me all hot and bothered for KOTOR III!

My child hood game right there

Jesus your really mad you don't have a PlayStation. Just go buy one and stop being so salty fam fuckin kek its a good game, really good. BTW halo forza and how are mid tier games bruh

No other online game compares.

Mortal Kombat 9

youtube.com/watch?v=eFFVdWXE4cU

>hipster
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

look kid have you even tried the game?
-tips fedora

Fuuuuck maaaaan this was my sheeeeeeeeit

See

ive been trying to get my hands on that game user how much did you get it for?

This guy knows

OP here. I know im about to get alot of hate for this because its "cool" to hate on skyrim but come on. Its a genuinely good game

OP here also forgot to say , Since i know alot of you dont like it please state real reasons why its bad and not just call me a faggot, thanks

60$ brand new in 2007. Sry user

Metal Warriors SNES

is it as good as they say? guy that works at a local game shop told me its the best one there is.

muh niggas!

eeeewwww

also pic related

Underrated piece of gold

>there will never be another dbz game as good as this one

I'm not compelled to..
If Naughty Dog made something like Crash again.
Kind of like Insomniac (Spyro) and Sunset Overdrive. I might go out and buy a PS for that.
Naughty Dog, realism shooters because Sony could use some of those on the PS is not really attractive to me at all.
Pic related. By far one of the best games of the generation. Insomniac in their prime.

oh so you never played the game but your just gonna go ahead and bash it to the ground. it really is a good game and i would recommend it to anyone

Bad ass game I love it but never beat it as it was pretty hard

I'm using in the sense that it's people that aren't gamers but have seen the excess amount of PlayStation ads, and thought they might just pick one up because it'll be cool in an ironic kind of way. Then all of a sudden a game pretty much directed towards them comes out and they fill social media with faux emotive sentiments.

I'd say it's second best. Xenoverse is just more current and has more content.

Its a great game, people are just hell bent on looking at it through there unplayable rose colored morrowind glasses

ive played xenoverse and the combat just, isnt what i was hoping it would be.

Just get DBX2 when it comes out later this year?

cuckold much ?
Tenkaichi 3

Ur just plain wrong. I've owned almost every system (worth owning) play all types of games except shit moba. Last of us is the best game ever made. Not my fav but hands down the best. I smell am xbone fan boy

Good taste user. That was the first game I got for my Wii U.

I didn't see Dark Souls

Ur absolutely right. I like to play my dbz game while my wife fucks another guy in front of me.

>worst meme to grace this site

Command and conquere red alert 2

yes

Anyone?

Here's hoping for a 3rd instalment

YES YES YES but only on the PC

Best one

You mean this game right?

Yep. I remember renting that 2 weekends in a row for SNES so I could beat it.

Also Maniac Mansion NES

youtube.com/watch?v=06dKuq9AfuU

It's a generic post apocalyptic shooter that Sony got Naughty Dog to make because they could use one of those in there library. It's forced and nothing like what Naughty Dog wants to be making. I'm not going to play it because it's shit.

How much? (Bros old games)

I've honestly never could get into a collection-a-thon type game. I get why they were made, but I can only have fun searching a relatively small area for all the collectables for a short amount of time. After a while it just starts to feel like a chore, you know?

Enjoy ur halo.

I smell a retard thinking if he claims he's owned every system worth owning, his opinion somehow becomes automatic truth.
You're a PS fanboy, that's why you smell Xbox fanboys wherever you go. It's fantard instincts.

Nobody ever played this game but me

If they'd just bring that to BC, that'd be great.
1887 Akimbo. Nuff said.

me and my friend would grind this forever trying to get the Star69 achievement

Weird business model to only sell one copy

OH SHIIIIT I WAS WONDERING WHAT THIS GAME WAS CALLED A FEW DAYS AGO

ty nigger

What game?

Skyrim is a fucking hell of a great game
I've played every elder scrolls game except for Arena and I think it's the best yet, even if Oblivion get's pretty close
And if all these people actually had played Morrowind they'd know that it's not even that great.

Uncharted 4

Ohhhh. Animation looks good. Thanks

Most blockbuster series of all time? I will.
Enjoy the heartless husk of what used to be Naughty Dog. But hey, they found another way to charge you to get Crash Bandicoot on PS4! Not like their fans are asking to play the PS1 games they already bought on the PS3 or anything, they're too busy sucking their dicks over every move they make.

Checked and I want to be there