DAYUM Poland, when did you get so good at making tanks?

DAYUM Poland, when did you get so good at making tanks?

Did they forget to put a tank up for display? Poles are so fucking stupid lmao

>2016/7
>light tank
>105mm cannon
>"""""stealth""""" meme

Pls.

what tank?

never seen one

What are you talking about?

what tank?

We of make stronk tank!

wrong pic?
all I see is an empty room

PL-01...

How many of them have been built and how much action have they seen? Fuck all is probably the answer.

how about you start your thread with a pic of it instead of some random pic of an empty convention hall then you fucking idiot?

>posts an empty stand

ah yes

why did you post a pic of an empty display room?

That doesn't help, I still don't see anything except for a bunch of tiny people

>this fucking thread
this is why I still browse Sup Forums

>Swedish CV-90105 with cardboard stuck all over it
>No actual prototype made

Yes, Poland certainly """"""""""made"""""""""" that tank.

Pic related is an actual Polish tank btw

what tank m8?

?????????????????????????????

Am I being trolled?

kek
stealth tank

Fuck off newfag

Looks like you could use a key to scratch cocks all over it, that might be a weak point in urban environments

>DAYUM Poland, when did you get so good at making tanks?
Your pic not related I guess.

>Mexican anti-artillery tactics

PL-01 was touted as having various signature reduction measures, aka it's a "stealth" tank. Hence the meme about it being invisible that you're encountering here.

Cocks on what?

>explaining memes to newfags
back to plebbit

why would you vandalize such a neat room

>""""""""""""stealth"""""""""""" tank

How can a fucking tank be stealthy?

Polish Government secret

What breed of horse is that?

based poland

What a joke. Futuristic looking shitty model. It will never enter serial production.

LITERALLY a cv-90 with a plastic bodykit

It's supposed to be a special operations tank, not a mass produced pile of cannon fodder.

Its based on Swedish IFV CV-90, its not a tank but fucking useless junk.

I don't know but those are some nice tits

You can order some in Ukraine

Geaorgian titts are hairy

what is good about that tank?

Aah.. okay. Seems more like the memes are meant to be a layer of irony to mask people's insecurities that poland has made a big new step in future tank design. Where's the leopard, challenger or whatever tank nato uses that has the same capabilities like this?

Isnt this thing fucking trash and made by some Polish arms company just so they could shill out new concepts to the government and pick up their money?

Poland when you gonna make mechs?

by the time you know they exist they will already be parading through the Brandenburg Gate and Red Square

but first canberra

filthy abos will squeal under the tracks of our tanks and they won't even know what hit them

I see nothing. Where is it?

>poland has made a big new step in future tank design.

If that stealth tank is so good, why can I see it?

christfags 0

Atheists 1

Yeah sure, Melbourne is the real capital anyway

>shill out new concepts
you mean new concepts that have been around since the fucking 50s and have never been implemented.

not to mention that none of the advertised features are actually included or working in the pictured prototype, and will never be finished.

DELET THIS!

Check our the Czech talking about what really matters.

Tits > Tanks

>why aren't other nations pursuing light, mobile, 105mm tanks
Because they did and through experienced and advancements of technology up armored them more and more, the concept of a light tank has been fading out of everyone doctrine as time has gone on. A recon vehicle performs the role of recon better because it isn't also trying to be a tank, and anti-tank missiles can fuck up tanks while being easier to deploy and produce, infantry can carry them.

Stealth technology might have potential, honestly no idea, but why a LIGHT TANK stealth vehicle? Why not make a stealth AFV or APC, and slap some missiles on it and call it a day? Even if you slapped a modern tank cannon on an AFV you need to design a vehicle capable of mounting it which could compromise the design, and you'd need a variant with the cannon and a variant with a regular APC cannon. The variant with the a regular cannon is stuck being sub optimal because the design is based around being capable of mounting a tank cannon, and the tank cannon variant is sub optimal because it's based around an APC and not a conventional tank design.

So when it comes down to it you have a new vehicle built for this extremely specific purpose of a light tank in the modern world which is practically more like a Tank Destroyer desu, trying to justify itself and find a place among several other things that can accomplish mostly everything it is trying to accomplish in one way or another.

pic very related

>stealth

wooden

Yeah but look at that laser cannon it has.

A real Polish tank here along with a Challenger 2. Bros4lyfe.

wtf what tank
can't see anything desu

wtf poland!?

tank in pic just looks like a t-90 with extra armor

>Posts blank image
>Credits Poles on making "good" tanks without posting tank

Is this commentary on Polish industry or is this the Norwegian style of shitposting?