Who dies tonight?

Who dies tonight?

nobody

Looking at how the season is going, it's more like someone is gonna get resurrected

just not Davos please

John Snow will start to fight Ramsey, shit always goes down on episode 9

how can u still watch this shit?

everyone will die

> Why do people like things I don't like?

Love game of thrones but the only good send this series was hold the door, it's as if the moment they lost the books as a guide the writers lost all ability.

habit and it's still one of the better tv shows atm

Scene* fucking auto correct

True

Tormund
WunWun
Rickon

oh
and ramsay.

the hobbit

who watch that horse cock show anyways...

Pretty much this, I think it's possible Davos could go, but yeah definitely the ones you listed, Ramsey will have a flayed rickon on display

I bet it's fuckn stannis
I swear to god if its fuckn stannis

it's not like i didn't like it, it just became pretty bad as for the production and the story

What annoys me the most is that we already know that.little finger and the vale knights will be the deus ex machina that save the battle of winter fell for the starks...
I hate the show writers, GR martin is way subtler for these things.
Also why is tyrion getting black haired? I swear I will lose it if he is the third dragon

Tbf they never should have killed him, he's the only one worthy of the iron throne, and he's one of the better characters

except the time he burnt his daughter alive

Yep they haven't even hidden the hints that the vale knights will save them, remember the Blackwater and how you had no idea that tywin had renlys army coming G.R.R is the reason the story is so amazing and they're trying to do it their own way like idiots

how can you say the productions is bad on GoT, top kek

the one you wouldnt think of
Sansa is going to die

He was no king. He never inspired loyalty and had to hire mercs on a loan to fight for him.

The fact that he became.likeable and that we started rooting forma him madre his death a great choice.
Nos tyrion needs to die, alsó Jaime and probably brienne or Davos.
But HBO guys are pussies and won't do it.
Also, WTF IS GOING ON IN DORNE?

Dont use words if you dont know what they mean son

Thiago is the real question.

That was another case of them straying from the books though

Why the fuck is my autocorrect in Spanish?
Exactly.
I mean how hard was it NOT to mention they are coming, fucking retards.

What happened in the books? Did his daughter survive or?

Yup but it was awesome.
I squirmed through the entire thing and hated them for it, which made it great.

Actually I was an extra for the show, and the only person that was killed was Wun Wun. Although Jon does exact his revenge on ramsay, fucker beat him up with his bare hands all thanks to that creepy uncle of theirs that arrived just in time to save their fucking asses

Zombie Hodor

Oh yeah and spoiler alert I guess

Jesus Christ user literally nothing you said is right. I bet you think M. Night Shamaschlong can't make tension but writes good endings

They have killed off the best characters, and in turn, killed off all the best actors. I still watch and enjoy the show, but season 1 & 2 were so good it's like it's a completely different show.

Bullshit.

Whilst I think you're bullshitting, this is definitely what will happen

I think we all know that Littlefinger is coming to save the day. It's his plan after all, to claim Winterfell.

Well you're are gonna see it later anyways
Also that little shit rickon gets shot by an arrow, I was just one of those filler guys, didn't really get to see much

all men

His daughter, his wife, and melisandre are at castle black. Only people he burns alive are people in his army that resort to cannibalism while they are starving, if I remember correctly. The Boltons vs. Stannis battle hasn't went down in the books yet, though.

Yep this all the way, he's not going to turn up and save the day to let someone else have the North

Also who else was pissed as fuck by the last episode?
I mean the arya shit was the most retarded thing ever, all seasons included.
First how the fuck did she survive all the stabbing (which BTW were a pretty lame kill move from a super assassin)??
And then the whole escape scene was just ridiculous. How are we supposed to believe she can realistically run and jump when she could barely get out of bed at the beginning. Not to mention escape a girl that we have repeatedly seen to outperform her physically.
The dark thing was a bit of a gimmick but I'll give it a pass, but why go through the excruciating and ridiculous chase with all the villain grinning?
If I wanted that kind of retardation I'd watch Arrow or Dragon Ball.
Fuck you HBO.
They need to kill arya already, preferably in a dumb way, like her ship sinking and her drowning on her way to westeros.

Ok, that sounds way better then him burning her.

Rumor has it ramsey will let rickon run to his brother, and then shoow rickon with an arrow, letting him die in jons arms.

Your mom kek

And you just made it sound even more like you don't know shit by saying you're just a filler, still you know all this crap. Sounds like totalt bullshit fag.

ayy lmao faggot

agreed. the arya story line is the worst. got stabbed multiplie times? just bandage it gurrrl

Yeah they pissed away her storyline and made us watch hours of build up for a siege that was resolved in 30 seconds fuck this season

Davos can't die before he learns what Stannis did to his daughter and takes it out on Melly. Would be such a good scene tbqh

You need the bad pussy.

lel

Where can I watch/download it tonight in the UK?

I'm going away tomorrow and need to watch it.

you dont "inspire" loyalty, you command it, plan it.

and these ugly bitches get angry but there so ugly that the popular people reject them and there ugly and fat and work all day and lie saying the popular people is scared of the ugly people losers like this ugly bitch when hurt the popular people the ugly way and there so pathatic and ugly and need all this ugly help and put popular people in pain cause so ugly need alot of ugly help so the ugly people losers dont look ugly n they smell like shit like beyonce

Ur mum lol

hbo go is free for a month

this girl gets me hard every time

A whole lot of people.
The giant alone will kill at least 100.

The whole sand girls plot is just wasted.
Did Cersei even care that her daughter was killed?
No revenge plans whatsoever?

Don't burn daughter alive, get yourself and your entire army AND your daughter killed.
Sacrifice your daughter win the war for her and your army.
Honestly when you think about it like that he didn't have a choice.

Shit, good point that will be sick

He demands respect and loyalty follows.

what did the burning of his daughter actually do for him?

He did it to save the realm. He believed he was the only one who could stop the White Walkers.

Just imagine if no-one died for a change.
That episode would forever be known as "that game of thrones episode where no-one died". Everyone would know what you meant if you referred to it.
Ahh well, tits'n'gore galore it is, ahoy!

Autism . . . not even once.

He lost because his army abandoned him. If they had been inspired by the sacrifice his daughter made they would have surged and destroyed them. His daughter should have realized what she was doing and sacrificed herself properly for her fathers victory. It was just half assed by Melisandre honestly done all wrong.

Meh... more Dragons more Tits

That's the Spirit!

I've been pretty disappointed with this season. Arya storyline was lame. Tyrion's was pretty crap as well. It seems like they just put Jamie at Riverrun to give him something to do, although maybe something more will come of that.

Also it seems like the writers have been listening to all the whining feminists and now there's hardly any nudity or sex.

I don't think Tormund, he's the only relevant character between the Wildlings

They better not kill off Davos. I'm also hoping that Tormund doesn't die.

Couldn't care less. This season is shit. And arya wasted 2 seasons in bravos to learn how to fight in the dark. Theres so many pointless plotlines. Dani is fucking lame as fuck boring as shit now so is tyrian and varis.

Ramsey Bolton is gonna get his dick chopped off by Theon Greyjoy and he's gonna put a string through it and wear it around his neck like a trophy. Then Gilly gets butt ass naked out of nowhere and starts masturbating in front of that fat kid and her inbred baby. The Wolf starts lickin her clit and stickin his big tooth in her like a DICK. Then she cums, Emilia Clarke (I can't spell Dayenaris) takes Mereen back and fucks all of her loyal subjects including Tyrion Lannister and his bald friend who has no dick. Cerci has her badass knight take out the high sparrow and then discovers that he was her father and has this whole luke skywalker moment where she realizes its true and yet denies every word of it all in the same moment. Natalie Dormer gets released from prison but after realizing what a little bitch her now husband (the king) is she abandons ship and takes her family with her as she high tails it the fuck back to her brother's old castle. Old man river that's all in love with Emilia Clarke turns to a stone man and finds Tyrion's Munich friend and tries to butt fuck him with his rock dick but it turns out not having a dick gives you lots of time to become a wushu master and he bitch slaps that motherfucker and tells him to hit the road Jack.

who the fuck is the wolf?

You don't think anything Arya learned will come into play?
Daenerys just pulled up bro. Shit about to get real.
Are you even watching this shit!?
Next you're going to tell me Bran awakening his mind like one person has ever done is of no relevance to anything.

John Snows wolf man.

That was my only question too. Everything else seems to check out.

Ramsay sends Lord Comander Jon Snow a letter saying that his King was dead and he has his magic sword.. So I think the battle already happened.

oh right, i thought maybe harvey keitel was going to show up. disappointed.

Dani is fucken retarded, all this dumb build up so she can get the dothraki its just dumb doesnt feel like a genuine story anymore

The high sparrow. I hope.

underrated post right here

I hope YOU die tonight

Agreed.

Why the fuck haven't they showed any dicks lately? This is bullshit, I could just go on Sup Forums if I wanted to see a bunch of dicks. Fuck you HBO.

Best tits in the show yet

No one.
the twist is, Stanis and hodor are back as white walkers.