Bloodbourne or witcher 3 Sup Forums? Can only afford one at the minute, help me decide

Bloodbourne or witcher 3 Sup Forums? Can only afford one at the minute, help me decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

without a fucking doubt bloodborne

witcher 3 has complete garbage combat making borderline unplayable but bloodborne is a fucking souls game 10/10

Demons Souls

Witcher 3 cause more gameplay hours unless you are bothered to reply bloodborne

Buy one, pirate the other.

The Witcher 3 with the dlc

No, Witcher 3 isn't bad, but Bloodborne makes it look bad.

Witcher 3 for amazing storytelling

Witcher isn't even in the same league as Bloodborne. Get Bloodborne

Witcher 3 has a deep storyline. That is what gets me playing it for 6 hrs straight on my days off.

but if you havent played any of the previous souls game and you arent good a grinding levels you might aswell get withcer

If ur a poor fag witcher 3 has content that can last 200 hours. I beat bloodborne in like 30

I haven't played bloodborne, so can't say which one is better, but witcher 3 was good I can tell u that.

Witcher 3, amazing gameplay, story, characters and a beautiful environment

I'm a massive FromSoft fan. Own everything they've ever made. That being said, Bloodborne is a nice distraction but it has very limited replay value. It's also pretty easy so it can become boring rather quickly. Iv only seen let's plays of Witcher 3 but it looks massive, interesting and very varied. I'd put my money towards the Witcher.

Hey, just like Bloodborne.

OP here, for the record I havent played any dark souls or witcher games yet, was meant to pick up dark souls 2 not long ago but poorfag.

From a bang for your buck perspective TW3 is a much larger game with more stuff to put hours in, but at the same time the whole world can seem overwhelming and the rubberbanding doesn't help imo. If you've played any souls game Bloodborne is a great game that puts a new spin on the souls formula. If you enjoy open worlds with a what I found to be a somewhat interesting story then get The Witcher. If you enjoy any souls games but want a new twist to that then get Bloodborne.

then definetly get witcher 3 bloodborne isnt as hard as other souls series but some bosses will just not let up and repeatedly rape you

play witcher 3 if you like good storys or dialogues ingame . Souls game are fun but overated and overhyped by faggots

Then get Witcher 3 if you can only afford one.

Bloodborne is fantastic, but if you've got no experience with souls games you're gonna get your ass kicked and your enjoyment of the game is gonna come at a slow pace, compared to Witcher 3 where its pretty much instant with the fantastic world.

witcher 3 if you would like an interactive movie

bloodborne if you would to play a game that doesnt tell you anything

Witcher 3

I hate people that pick a game like blookdborn,dark soles and just uninstall the game with out trying. Not gonna lie I did the same for dark souls 2 but next week I turned into my second favorite game

Bloodborne all the way. Witcher 3 is fucking good too but bloodborne is better.

Bloodborne, how else would you fight cthulu's first cousin without some wierd old pc game?

Bloodborne, but it depends on your taste.

I missed a certain kind of magic playing TW3, and as a result found it highly overrated.

Bloodborne is probably more love it or hate it than the Witcher.

ive never played witcher 3 but thats pretty much what i expect from most action-rpgs today. like skyrim at the beginning, although that soon turned repetitive and boring. bloodborne is easier than the souls games, but its still pretty challenging in comparison, and there is a story its just very cryptic and convoluted, it may be a bit too deliberately enigmatic but its very refreshing from excessive dialogue hand you the story on a silver platter

OP here again, think ill go with bloodbourne this time, rest assured I will get the witcher eventually, thanks Sup Forums

Bloodborne is a boring and easy version of DS. The environment is the same no matter where you go unlike other DS games. Witcher 3 did have issues with the combat when it first came out but has since been fixed through updates. If you want a Bloodborne-type game, go for the real thing and get Dark Souls 3. If not, Witcher 3 all the way. I haven't picked up DS3 in weeks and continue to play Witcher 3 which is the only game I've had since it came out and have not traded it in for another.

Bloodbourne

you obviously havent played bloodbourne

Get Witcher 3. Get the expansion too. It's so worth it.

>TW3 is a much larger game with more stuff to put hours in
Witcher 3 is a 300 hour long game
Bloodborne is a 30 hour long game, but you need to beat it 10 times to figure out what the fuck is going on (plus there's enough depth to the combat that it's still fun after 10 playthroughs)

>If you want a Bloodborne-type game, go for the real thing and get Dark Souls 3
Nobody who has played both would actually make that statement.

Witcher 3

Every day, every fucking day I crave for the dame of my dreams. I want to feel her loving embrace, her warm lips pressed against mine, and her gorgeous curvature. Her breasts are that of a ripe fruit, succulent and radiant under the rays of the glistening sun. Whenever she walks by, her perfume fills the air; beneath that camouflage lies a sweet womanly scent that compliments her choice of fragrance. Her pussy... So tempting... Just when I thought my urge to bone couldn't grow anymore; I heard it. A sound of beauty. A sound of tranquility. I heard the shlicking of her wet cunt from the next apartment over, her moans rattled through my erect cock; but, that wasn't what got me horny. It was what she masturbated to. It took me so long to find it. Every night for the past two weeks, she watched this video......

>youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc