Hi summerfags the key to starting a new bread on Sup Forums is a good pic, check this out

Hi summerfags the key to starting a new bread on Sup Forums is a good pic, check this out

** crickets... ** crickets.. **

kek

checked

what kind of thread should this be

does this count as spiderman?

Asian? More? The thing to keep a good thread is to have some content, it doesn't need to be OC, as long as it's a decent content people will keep bumping.

ward

This should be good thread then.

I've saved lots of azns from Sup Forums I'm fuckin in yellow fever and I'm talking to like 3 asians on Fetlife, they're kinky as fuck, pic may be related as my folder of nudes aint organized

oh fuk wrong pic that aint an asian keky, is this an asian

So skinny, must be so tight. And yet she seems to have a nice ass.

i'm objectively pretty attractive. 6'1'', fit, facial aesthetics, and have a large number of friends. BUT, my little dicklet is laughable. 5 inches long, and a mere 4 inches of girth. to be honest, it hasn't seemed to matter that much with girlfriends. i am enthusiastic in the sack, can muster serious stamina, and know my way around a cunt.

YET there is nothing more i love doing than going to some barslut or tinder whore's place and revealing my pathetic pissclit. i'm sure they expected the whole package with me, so the look of defeat is palpable. it is an amazing sort of bathos that plunges them into a chasm that only a mind addled by hunger for BIGCOCK can appreciate.

i then fuck them poorly for a hasty 5 minutes, achieve my climax, and make my leave, knowing i've done right in this world.
>Gotta love dissapointing sluts.

like this

this is now a random nudez bread, I am clicking at random

dat fucking hair style is 10/10 hashtagsarcasm

Nice, really nice.

OP here I'm on the pooper on my laptop, don't gimme a boner

That beautiful phallic faucet is more manly than your dingus

Sorry OP

next random pic will be ????

So skinny. Diamonds hard/10

checkeled your trips

Fapping already, any more for my delight, please?

I dunno man I don't have more of her, just random pics from Sup Forums lemme see if there are anymore skinny teens

where other posters, post shit posties

I like bums

How come a skinny qt3.14 can maintain such a nice ass? Shits out of this world.

Didn't we all, Mr dubs?

moar???????!?!

5 inches my ass

Would ride that ass for hours.

her room looks like my ex's and she used to put that little bit of hair on her ear the same way. more

keep posting young asses please, my dick is literally diamonds

OP is low, someone prop me up

keep going...

I'm OP kek

did I post dis bitch

big fan of selfies though, running out