Female here. How do I cuckold my male friend even more?

Female here. How do I cuckold my male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related that's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my backrest.

Nice b8.

I recommend getting cancer

copy and pasta many times a day. How stale.

the exact same shit was posted like 4 days ago lol

Anyone know the real back story of this pic?

>-1/11
ur bad at this

Kill yourself user. There are no females on the internet you retard.

g8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

Here's hoping that he loses it one day while you go shopping.

cutting your wrists nice and deep, then showing him this usually works.

Don't take the bait.

stop posting this fucking shit

I bet you anything that OP is actually a friend zoned cuck since they feel the need to post this shite

Shitposting neetcuck

Male here. How do I copypaste my cancer even more?

Do I like bringing cancer into Sup Forums whilst my imaginary girlfriend while the cancer carries my cancer and pay for cancer while me and my imaginary girlfriend hold hands? Sometimes I can't cum even when OP is there sucking my dick, so I lure him into taking it up his ass. Any techniques to give him cancerous AIDS?

Pic not related I can't even bring myself to find a picture and press the upload button but if I did I wouldn't pretend a picture named 1465965901069 is me and my imaginary girlfriend. because I am not a cumguzzling retard

I can't decide if it's a friendzoned cuck or the boyfriend is feeling threatened by one of her male friends

Pic related. It's him and that's me and my boyfriend hugging kissing and laughing.

He stood right there like that for 30 minutes because he knows if he turned around, he'd see us kissing, witch he can't handle.

When I noticed he began shaking we stopped and went home. I asked him "Are you alright? Your shaking. Looking concerned but I was enjoying every second of it.

What does it mean when someone is shaking and just staring motionless like a zombie? It only happens when me and my boyfriend make out in his presence

>this thread again
>femanon here
tits or gtfo
>cuck
kys

Do you really need to post this same fucking thread ten times a day?

Forgot to add pic

Dear god that poor fucking idiot.

Post pic with tits and face else youre a faggot.

get turbo aids

You should ditch your boyfriend for a nigger

>do i like bringing cancer into Sup Forums
pretending Sup Forums isnt cancer are we?

if this isnt a troll: good job, youre doing gods work, kek at the beta faggot, also tits or gtfo you dumb misleading whore.

>1.break up with boyfriend
>2.let cuck know in advance
>3.build up hopes
>4.date someone else
>5.an hero
>???
>profit

I have a better idea how about you drink a nice tall glass of TITS OR GTFO YOU KNOW THE RULES CUNT!