This is real noise rock

this is real noise rock

I wonder how much of it is just from the poor recording

>goes on RYM once

That's a bootleg for alt-normies.

>goes on RYM for a week

>Les Rallizes Denudes, Keiji Haino, the list goes on...

this is real shit lmao

>LRD
>For normies

they are not exactly obscure

there's no such thing as real or fake noise rock

>they are not exactly obscure
What fucking planet do you live on?

They're terrible, but they influenced a lot of great bands.

They literally aren't.
I have at least two friends who know about them.

>implying you have at least two friends

>implying that because you don't have any friends nobody else can
Sorry, user.

this tripshit thinks he's right! lmao

you have no friends lmao

They're actually in the middle. Not obscure, not mainstream, just well known.

maybe if this was 2008 but now every other "hip" person knows them. You can find them in like 3 clicks from mainstream shit on youtube.

Thx 4 the post, Jake.

Like are these irl friends or "online" friends buddy

Me? I'm really into experimental music, Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, the list goes on...

...yeah, I guess you could say I am something of an intellectual.

Made up friends don't count

It's always interested me how their music was picked up on years later by nerdy teenage white kids on the internet.

your ears aren't real user
wake up

They're entry level if you listen to experimental music. If you're not into that type of genre then obviously you won't know who they are.

>tfw to intelligent two not wake up

leave this on repeat and trip out. good stuff

wouldn't call them entry level, but yeah not really THAT obscure. I mean they're one of my choices when I explain what noise rock is to my normie friends

They're well known in certain circles. That doesn't make them well known overall.

they are big in Japan

AGUANTE FLEMA

the fact that scaruffi panned this band and they're still posted here goes to show how far this board is from being considered a serious Sup Forums board

what are you talking about. he thinks of them highly.

>tfw enjoys most of these artists unironcally
Feels good to be smart.