What happened for suddently everyone start loving Italy NT?

What happened for suddently everyone start loving Italy NT?

They have always been evil final boss tier.

That was before Spain and Germany came along.

Conte happened

They are playing nice football instead of bunkering, and Pelle has a teenage girlfriend which moists my loins

>still have my Cannavaro Italy jersey from 2006

Time to bust it out lads

Why were they so shit in Brazil with Prandelli at the controls?

They had Marchisio and Verratti too. I suppose Balotelli fucked them in the Costa Rica/Uruguay games by literally not doing anything though.

Is Conte just that much better?

They beat Spain and they're going to beat Germany

I'd say yes
Tactical genius

Italy was never evil. Evil would be Germany or England who are far more arrogant while Italy is just patriotic and confident in themselves

>germany/england
>arrogant

wait what? i get a real vibe of insecurity from both of those countries desu. germany to a much lesser degree but when it comes to playing the italians, it's definitely there

I beg to differ

Fuck Cannavaro i hate him

Hmm.. yes... interesting.

>Why were they so shit in Brazil with Prandelli at the controls?
You just answered your own question

People understimate the value of a coach with guts
He probably explained his players the simple truth, that they have less skill than other opponents (such as Spain or Germany) so they have to be tactically and mentally superior in order to have a chance to win
Guys like Pelle and Eder might not be as good as other strikers, but they're highly motivated and dont want to disappoint him
Also strong defence, which is the base of Conte's teams
He has coached Chiellini, Bonucci and Barzagli for like three or four years when he was at Juventus, so they perfetly know what he wants and how to fit in their roles

>tfw

That's just banter, the same happens when France beats us

thank you guys

PELLE UNO DI NOI

Germans were unbelievably arrogant in the world cup. England always "big themselves up" before every tournament. Italy rarely shittalks their opponents in the media before a big game

this is good banter

he looks retarded

Yes they were. Italy were always the biggest bad guys in Europe. Literally the entire world celebrated when they got fucked over in Euro 2004.

yes fuck italy 2006 never 4get

>just patriotic

Not that kind of shit desu

>cherrypicking

lelgium eternally mad

you simply didn't get it, that's a ritual for us, like a viking funeral

They're all underage and don't remember the most cynical and boring and sometimes even outright violent football on the face of the earth.

he's the same faggot who started the
>why is conte eternally angry

which turned into

>VELOCEEEEE

he's super buttblasted, should think less about us and more about wales

Will Belgium Italy be the actual Final?

How many time has an Euro cup (or a world cup) got to have a final where the teams already confronted in the pool?

the last euro for sure

Is that a colony of the Third World who talks about mad?

they play like italy 2006 just without any good players expect for their defence

The irony in all this is that the "Italians" in this video are more Belgian than italians. Most should be a 1/4 Italian...

>France
>Lower IQ
> highest number of muslims in europe

mmmmmm

We sucked for long enough to be the underdog. Also Germany and Spaing winning by boring everyone to death helped

It's a tradition here
For example when Lazio/Roma lose a final the supporters of the opposite team will lead a procession towards the legal residence of the other team bringing a coffin
Step up your banter frenchies

This dude must have a last name that ends in a vowel

boom

IIRC that pic uses data from like 30-40 years ago, and they even make up some of it.

First post best post

Euro 2004
Portugal Greece

He talks like he got out of school when he was 16, but he plays good football.

Name one arrogant big name player on Germany

literally the last Euro

Belgium is the most evil tho.

Me on the right

götze
neuer
müller
hummels
gomez
schürle

just to name a few

> Germany boring everyone
That's not fair
4-0 against Portugal
Crazy game against Algeria
7-1

Italy constant shit talks. Learrn to read Italian. It's one if the endearing things about Italians, they are so passionate

it was more about Spain

Euro 2012 is one

Because Prandelli is just a cozy old man who played with 5 slow, central mids and Balotelli alone as CF (a role he cannot play)

Why?

Because we pretended to suck facing Italy so we would go easy mode to the final?

well, bay we are evil, after all.

Red Devil.

Come on, that's just banter

I bought your neighborhood while your wife sucks my dick.

Not talking of bombing when you live in the third world...

literally 3 days ago with chile/argentina

Nope
Nope
Muller at tad but he's mostly a geek
Hummels probably
Gomez yes
Nope

Our media is pretty politically correct towards other NTs
It's the german media that loves shitposting
If they win the next match vs Italy they're gonna boast and brag about it for years

German is a synonym for arrogant
They can't do anything about it
They're confident in their abilities and think they can beat anyone
Beckenbauer, Matthaus, Bierhoff...

I don't think we've ever done the shit German newspapers do, if we ever talk shit it's against ourselves, our self-hate is incredible
beat me to it

haha yeah
life on molenbeek must be rough on you kid

I always liked Italy as our rivals in the past because it was always "who will win this shit".

Hoping for a Italy - France semi

>talking about arrogance
>be french

we actually never do it, I'm not saying we are respectful people but in general we refrain to talk shit about anything before it's done.

It is better to fuck silently then to be fucked loudly after all.

>being patriotic is being arrogant
you would understand if you actually belonged to a country

we only talk shit after, we are too superstitious to banter before the games

Italy has always been like Vegeta character-wise.

At best an unusual bro, but they never get worse than being a likeable bad guy... Their football is intelligent, tactical, passionate, they are masters of what they do.

We Germans admire our Italian friends just the way we like Italian pizza, pasta and wine. It's not even like we have a grudge on them, it's just the way it is.

Respect for Italy, but we will beat them on Saturday this time

>mfw Payet headbutts the fuck out chellini in the semifinal

Rather Molenbeek than favela

They have good pussy..

Boipucci that is..

Pls no ban, am high

Who is patriot in France? Even the true french burn their flags on the street...

we killed 2 meme

what the fuck happened to France?

Important note about the team Conte selected for Italy: every starte is age 29 or older except 1 wingback vs Belgium and both wingbacks vs Spain
By putting together a team of seasoned veterans like that it's easier to coach them to be more tactically soubd then it is younger, less experienced players.

These are anarchists and alter globalization activists

I know

But remember that before the bombing have a french flag was almost considered as fascist...

Germany, France, Portugal to follow. Eternal memekillers.

O DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXYO DAS SEXY IN DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY O DAS SEXY

Dont understimate the power of memes

you are totaly right my friend, we can't win forever

this time you will break the curse

Wait...who is Germany in this Dragon Ball comparison?

Not really
The only thing is that we don't like the way Muricans use patriotic symbols
We will fly the flag on special occasions like the Euro for example
If it was put on everything I think it would undermine its symbolic value

Krilin

mr satan

Son Goku SS-Obersturmbannführer stage 4

I don't believe so, you have an excellent team and you will fight and win

Krilin is Belgium.

Germany is Picolo.

meanwhile in the italian press
>germany, the world champion, is scared of us
>germany have never beaten us
>we're better than germany for half a century already
>we are germany's trauma

Because they are giving football lessons left and right
Europe is going to get schooled hard this time, Belgium and Spain had their dose, Germany, France and Portugal are next

Aren't those true? Except the third, and I've never heard anything like that
Meanwhile in Germany
>the old mafiosi throw pizza at us before we btfo them out of existence

Faggots on here too young (or didn't even like the sport) to even remember the 2006 tournament so they think Italy is some sort of underdog.

Forza.

not this time

your team play the best soccer in years, how can an army of old players win against you? nobody scored against you in this cup, how can we do that?

congratz for the semi german bro, please at last don't take our honor with your victory

that's not really true, italian press are talking about how the germans will handle the pression and come back as the hero who defeat us breaking the curse

Krilin is obv Englel

Trust me, Son Goku is a great pick especially if you're German yourself.

However, this waffle junkie might be right in seeing us as Piccolo...
>really makes you think

>German media
Trust me, we like you. You're okay for us. We would root for you if we wouldn't play against you

ricorda amico mio, piu merda ci tirano addosso...

Meanwhile, on non strawman italian press:
>Candreva ded
>Low: Italy stronk, but I know how to deal with them
>Germans called us old people, we mad
>We mostly won when it mattered, but the last time they raped us
>Thiago Motta is slow, here's some normie memes
>Spain, we beat you so you wouldn't have to use that horrible shirt again
>Brexit 2.0
>Engled
>Based Iceland
>Other stuff about sports

why are they arrogant u stupid fuck?

Nononono, you're wrong. Italy is always the strongest they get backed into a corner, you will emerge victorious, as you always do. I hope you beat Portugal in the final!

That's just tabloid bullshit though no serious sports magazines writes stuff like that.
The quotes were taken from Gazzetta dello Sport and Corriere dello Sport. Of course I could be mistaken and those papers could just be notorious shitposters as well.

>captcha: select all pizzas