Where does everyone buy jerseys?

Where does everyone buy jerseys?

Do you buy the real authentic? Or knock off?

Where do you get them from?

>pic unrelated
>Marlins jersey

I wear hats of my favorite teams, not jerseys

The only jersey I do have is a USMNT one because those are comfortable and a lot more wearable

Aliexpress

ayy lmao

Well I have like a dozen jerseys.NFL, mlb, usmnt. They are all authentic and you can tell the difference between the knock off and the real deal from nike or majestic. Ill let you on my secret. I never pay retail. For example Dicks sporting goods during the copa america online had Authentic "Stadium" usmnt for $45.00 usually $90. For my NFL jerseys Lids.com is my secret weapon. When they have their sale on clearance things are cheap. I bought 2 nfl nike elite patrick willis for $35 each. Right now on majestic.com you can find mlb jerseys half off.

i might add, the most I paid for a jersey was $75.00 for a Joe Montana Mitchell & Ness that was half off at Nordstrom of all places.

What are you, a Jew?

>past age 13
>wearing a jersey

yeah, no

fuck off shawn, real men spell it sean.

This kinda. hats and a t shirt is what adults should wear if they want to represent their team.

What's wrong with Aliexpress?

Always authentic

Especially Yankee ones WITHOUT the name on the back

>

I have NHL/KHL jerseys. I only wear them when a game is on though, or if I'm going to a game. I also have a few soccer/football jerseys, but I don't really wear them. I usually buy real stuff, because I can't stand bootlegs. Always have something wrong with them, no matter what. I've been trying to find an iceland jersey, but it's goddamn near impossible after UEFA removed them from the store, unless I want to pay $100. Most teams I support though (Hanshin Tigers, the obscure football teams) are incredibly hard to get merchandise for, unless you import stuff.

>you're wearing the wrong things!
>you're not going to the gym? ew!
>how can you not have a gf???
I hate new Sup Forums so much.

As a baseball fan, good man.

And I always get authentic. And I only have like 5 jerseys (2 mlb, NCAA, NFL, and yanited). I also have a bunch of those jersey shirts, maybe like 10, that I usually wear during sports or work out.

I have connections(family) in Guatemala that can help me get NFL jerseys made in Honduras over here for $30-$40 depending on circumstances but never over $40

Fucking normies need to check their privilege

Maybe it's time to grow up

Acting like a kid in high school is growing up?

>putting another man's name on your back
>paying 2 or 3 times as much for "le authentic" other man's name on your back

There is nothing more betacuck than this

not having a girlfriend means you should grow up

From my experience.

>cfb
Nope, dress up for college games or else you look like pic related
>baseball
Get them as a giveaway
>NFL/NBA
Aliexpress/ebay
>Soccer
Mexican knock off at local shop during a service project
>hockey
I have done Ali before, it got a lot of snags. I'm getting a nice winter classic jersey this year.

I hate to be that guy, but if Sup Forums is gonna move in the direction of self-improvement I'm for it. You don't gotta go to the gym but don't be a fucking lardass

From the official sites or some mall store

where can i get cheap authentic jerseys (like those nike ones that you can see through) not replicas with solid polyester structure and holes only in the sides

>Not wearing a hoodie of your favorite cfb team
It's like you want to look like a try hard

whats going on in this pic? the dead family is remembering themselves?

bump for jerseys

Mitchell & Ness/ authentic or go home.
Fuck aliexpress and that fake shit. Only Mexicans and rednecks wear fake shit knowingly.

Pro Tip:
>Buy jersey of a player who left the team and is now on discount
>take off their number and name
>buy replica numerals and letters off ebay or craigslist (they exist)
>sew them on yourself or have someone else do it

I have so gotten so many jersey this way. They're way cheaper and they often look better

>$200 for a jersey
"no"

Get your money up man. Not my problem.

college football is fucking retarded in the real south
imagine texas times 100, that's what it's like over there

>Not wearing jersey t-shirts
More versatile, cheaper, less childish