Worthless male pig here. Looking to entertain people. Will hurt myself etc at your request...

Worthless male pig here. Looking to entertain people. Will hurt myself etc at your request. Would prefer to get on cam rather than send thousands of pictures.

Bamp

Just send one, of your own corpse

Wish I could

Rub sandpaper in your dick

Stand on a chair and fall backwards onto some hard ground.

Cut your hand a shit ton and leave blood handprints all over other people's houses to freak the shit out of them

tiny chat / stuffsies

No idea if this site is good anymore, seems to have some account bullshit on there. Don't have sandpaper though. Anything else?

oh nooooo all those vicious slight scratches on your skin, how sad you must be.

make cuts like that on your tongue

Light a candle and put it out with your asshole by sitting on it.

Now this one I can do. Tiny chat still good or is there some other site to use that doesn't ban for dumb shit?

Amputate a toe.

Post link please

tiny chat / stuffsies

LMK if there's a better site.

the room just died?

Should still be up?

says I've been banned lel, maybe I got autobanned for posting violent stuff

Know any better site? I know this one used to be good but it never used to have a shitty account system

I don't unfortunately

periscope.

Doesn't ban or anything?

Prince Albert pierce yourself.

Prince Rupert drop in your asshole and break the end

Hi, fellow cutterfag. I fucked up the other day and cut too deep without any superglue or good tape. Thought I'd share.

can you share your poetry with us ?

Pls no

thats a fucking shitty pic, the focus is out.
If ou are gonna fuck around, get a medkit, you can get them from a drugstore cheap.
If you really a faggot and dont want them to ask about it, say youre picking it up for the company bathroom or something, they arent uncommon

I request that you get some help
seriously this is not ok can someone doxx him so we can send him help?

Nah man, if you plan to die do it for something you like. Go shoot up some terrorists, not like you have anything to lose

get the fuck out of here with your terrorist crap
Americans were terrorists to native americans way b4 anything actually happened involving isis

More like a cut hora, I only do this shit for my gf.

Your mum once slapped your dad so I think I'm gonna go slap your mum. That's perfectly acceptable according to your logic.

i was talking about the label "terrorist"
everyone is a terrorist to someone asshat